When Will I Start my career?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
namaste4
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
When Will I Start my career?

Post by namaste4 » 30 May 2017

Respected Sir,

when will I start to work?

I am getting older...no job...What type of job can I do? When Will I start to work? Now I am earning 200 dollars at month i am giving private teaching lessons, but not serious job, and in the past i have done a job for two months without salary, free job volunteer

4 march, 1992, 6.33, a.m., 45n31, 11e20, arzignano, near vicenza (italy), female

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: When Will I Start my career?

Post by jemsmiles » 04 Jun 2017

Your chart strongly indicates towards business, you may do business related to import export of machinery or iron or any metal related stuff.
Try to work with overseas.
Current dasha is Saturn /ketu till September 2019, don't start business now only after September 2019 you should start business.
Till that time you will change many jobs and will not get satisfied with it, don't lose hope.

For the time being, I suggest that you should feed vegetarian food and milk to dogs and eat only vegetarian food.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

namaste4
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by namaste4 » 04 Jun 2017

oh, thanks a lot for your help, yes, I am in a master of global marketing of one year. It is not by a prestigious institute. Till 2019, Should I search in this field, even though for temporary jobs or apply to civil services? Will I move abroad or stay in my country to do overseas? thanks

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 05 Jun 2017

You can try for civil services, good chances to get success after September 2019 only, good chances to move abroad also.
Any work related to foreign country is suitable.
After January 2020 you will get great success in foreign related matters.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

namaste4
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by namaste4 » 06 Jun 2017

I will be optimistic meanwhile. Thanks for help ;) I want to be a bilionaire, I do not know how and if it is possible, what do you think? I will be with this goal.

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 07 Jun 2017

Though career is good if you work for foreign related matters but you won't be able to save much money.
You have neecha mercury and Lord of 2nd house placed in 7th making shadashtak dosha.

namaste4
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by namaste4 » 16 Jun 2017

I will save. 3d modeling with blender can be a good business if I learn? And be open to foreign.