Job lost

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
talk2kamaljhu1980
Job lost

Post by talk2kamaljhu1980 » 29 May 2017

Dear Members
Request your analysis regarding my cousin brother.
He comes from a very middle-class family, unmarried and I have always seen him struggling in all aspects of his life. He was initially preparing from CA exam but couldn’t conquer it and finally did his MBA with external family support. He got his job somehow but had to resign it just weeks back due to internal politics and pressure. He is not a very strong personality and lucky to be able to stand on his own and I am worried for him. Please guide on his future career aspects.
DOB: 25th June 1986
TIME: 3:50 AM
Place: Kolkata, West Bengal

So far, what I have seen is that his sade Sadi started this year and he is undergoing Jupiter Mahadasha which is his 11th lord which is malefic for him.

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Job lost

Post by jemsmiles » 04 Jun 2017

Hi,
As per the chart he should try to do business related to mining or things which are underneath the earth like marbles etc.
Currently he should do perform few remedies.
Tuvar dal, yellow cloth, banana and whole turmeric these four things offer to any temple of Lord shiva on Thursday or you can give it to priest of temple also.
Give vegetarian food and milk to dogs on everyday.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 04 Jun 2017

Also,

ॐ शं शनैश्चराय नमः ||
Take rudraksha mala with 108 beads and chant this mantra at evening time after sunset, if possible do chanting at 8pm, light a diya with mustard seed oil (sarso ka tel), both should be done only in night time, never do it in day time.

talk2kamaljhu1980

Post by talk2kamaljhu1980 » 30 Jun 2017

Thank you so much !!