Stagnant career, lots of hurdles in career growth

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ashishsri

Stagnant career, lots of hurdles in career growth

Post by ashishsri » 25 Nov 2016

Since last 3-4 years there have been no growth happening in my career. Nothing is going good at work place, no growth no prospect. Trying hard for change since 6-8 months, but nothing is happening. In last 1 month, I attended 3 interviews, and in each of them there was good feedback, but suddenly all communication from the other side stopped. There is something which is not allowing things to materialize and creating obstacles.

Can you please analyze me chart and let me know by when I will be able to change my job? How is the new job going to be?
DOB: 25 Mar 1976
TOB: 03:33 am
POB: Sindri ( Jharkhand ) India
Current Location: Bangalore

Thanks
Ashish

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Stagnant career, lots of hurdles in career growth

Post by SWARNIM » 25 Nov 2016

It would require amost three years before you a get the desired opportunity. There will be relocation, rise and satisfaction.

In the current situation, any change in job may not alter the working condition and level of satisfaction. So you need to be content with what you have in your hand. Secondly, any ego clash or emotional attraction or distraction, while on the job, is not going to help you but may create immense stress and depression. So rethink to adjust yourself for the time being.

ashishsri

Post by ashishsri » 26 Nov 2016

Thanks, SWARNIM sir, is there any change possible in near future like 2-6 months?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 26 Nov 2016

ashishsri wrote:Since last 3-4 years there have been no growth happening in my career. Nothing is going good at work place, no growth no prospect. Trying hard for change since 6-8 months, but nothing is happening. In last 1 month, I attended 3 interviews, and in each of them there was good feedback, but suddenly all communication from the other side stopped. There is something which is not allowing things to materialize and creating obstacles.

Can you please analyze me chart and let me know by when I will be able to change my job? How is the new job going to be?
DOB: 25 Mar 1976
TOB: 03:33 am
POB: Sindri ( Jharkhand ) India
Current Location: Bangalore

Thanks
Ashish
Current antara is ruled by lagna lord placed in 7th house aspects Moon on the ascendant which is favorable for foreign lands. Maha dasa lord Jupiter is placed in 4th causes more expenses. You can continue looking for job opportunities.
There will be chances from December. During 2017 there can be chances for relocation, property related activity.

Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
https://www.quora.com/profile/Sujit-Meledath-1
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

ashishsri

Post by ashishsri » 27 Nov 2016

Thanks Sujit hi for your time and guiding me.