Career problem

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pkp
Contributor
Contributor
Career problem

Post by pkp » 01 Oct 2016

Hello members,

I am struggling with my job and stagnated for last 3/4 years. Not even getting my promotion though I am highly eligible. Not getting good roles or opportunities. Now that insecured about my job and basic earning with the current situation.Tried for other jobs too in parallel, but nothing is positive yet and lost offers in last minute. Highly demotivated and worried about my career further. This really impacts quality of my life with family as well. Please suggest and help if I have good times in near future or do I need to struggle this way.

16 Feb 1981
8 10 am
Annavaram, Andhra Pradesh

Thanks and regards
Pkp

pkp
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Career problem

Hello members,

Pls reply.

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SWARNIM » 01 Oct 2016

Yes, you will have good time in near future. Six months period starting fom this month would be decisive for your career. Avoid unnecessary stress and fear.

pkp
Contributor
Contributor

Hello swarnimji,

Thanks for your reply. Will I get promotion in current job? Will it will be in current job or do I need to search other opportunities. Also is there any abroad chance for me?

Thanks and regards
Pkp

pkp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pkp » 02 Oct 2016

Hello Dr astroanjanaji,

Please answer my query.

Thanks and regards
Pkp

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 03 Oct 2016

after october there are better career developments
Thanx

pkp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pkp » 03 Oct 2016

Hello madam,

What career development s can I expect? In the same company or will I get a new job? Any chances of on site opportunity?

Thanks and regards
Pkp

pkp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pkp » 04 Oct 2016

Hello astroanjanaji,

Pls reply

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 31 Mar 2021

Hi,

Mercury is in 12th house. Last part of mercury dasha may have challenges. Also the antar-dasha lord Saturn is in the 8th from dasha lord Mercury. It is an indication of worries. Moreover, exchange between 7th lord Mercury and 12th lord Saturn is also unfavorable. Therefore, better to stay put till end of Mercury dasha.

Ketu dasha commences in Sept 2021. Ketu is in 11th house. Therefore it may be overall a better dasha and things may improve after this dasha commences.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 03 Apr 2021

Hi,

In general your efforts in the direction of South have greater possibility of success because the sum of sarvashtakavarga points in 10th, 9th and 8th houses is maximum-92 points.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."