Career

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lekha
Career

Post by lekha » 07 Jul 2016

Regarding my husband.... Mercury mahadasha started and was told it would be excellent as 10th lord mercury is in 9th house. (Parivarthan Yoga)Since jan 2015 no job even with excellent experience. Always job slips thru hand at the last sec for one reason or the other. Now digging deep in to savings.
Last edited by lekha on 15 Oct 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Career

Post by Sujit » 07 Jul 2016

lekha wrote:Regarding my husband.... Mercury mahadasha started and was told it would be excellent as 10th lord mercury is in 9th house. (Parivarthan Yoga)Since jan 2015 no job even with excellent experience. Always job slips thru hand at the last sec for one reason or the other. Now digging deep in to savings. Appreciate your help.Aug 9th 1969, TOB 16:04,Madanapalle India. Regards
He is in the antara and maha dasha of Mercury ruling his job. In navamsa mercury occupies 12th house.
There will be chances for job during August and September.

Regards,
Sujiyt
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

lekha

Post by lekha » 08 Jul 2016

Thank You Sujit. Will the whole mahadasa be filled with losses then? Already had a very bad Saturn Mahadasha previously. Thank you

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 08 Jul 2016

lekha wrote:Thank You Sujit. Will the whole mahadasa be filled with losses then? Already had a very bad Saturn Mahadasha previously. Thank you
It is difficult to comment on whole of maha dasa as antar dasa lord keeps changing. Sun is weak is also causing problems which can bring obstacles and changes to line of profession. There is benefit of good placement of lagna lord which will help manage things. Hopefully things will be good in coming years. Doing remedies for Moon will be good for this chart.

Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

lekha

Post by lekha » 21 Sep 2016

Just an update

regarding the job, attended multiple interviews and got job offers too...but they got rescinded for no reason( 5 of them). Vexed up of life. Can you pl check and see the mercury mahadasa ....19years :-(((....pl help

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 21 Sep 2016

his 10sl su connected to 8h indicating obstructions, setbacks in career
me which is also the sl of 6h connected to 8h
me under the influence of nodes
me in ke st sa sub
ke 12th to 10h and sa 12th to 6h so problems indicating
new job possibilities by the end of the year
Thanx

lekha

Post by lekha » 22 Sep 2016

del

lekha

Post by lekha » 21 Apr 2017

I have an update. Finally he got a job just when saturn transited into sagittarius. It's just a 6month contract position with possibility of extension. But we are elated and little relieved.
Huge Gratitude for everyones help and suggestions.
Lekha