1 Year without job- Will i get one soon?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sidd
Contributor
Contributor
1 Year without job- Will i get one soon?

Post by sidd » 06 Apr 2016

Hi Respected astrologers,

I am without a job since 1 year and financial condition has gotten worse. I have a son to support, as i am a single parent. I have applied to almost 100 jobs, but still there is no positive outcome :(. Do you see me getting a job soon? How will be my financial situation, will it improve? Please any help would be much appreciated. My dob 01 April 1982, female,bangalore,01:00 AM. Thanking you all in advance.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: 1 Year without job- Will i get one soon?

Post by ChandraLagna » 06 Apr 2016

Hi Sidd,

Are you in a technical field that somehow also involves SQA? Would this profile afford you an opportunity for an overseas assignment and would you be willing to take it ?
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

sidd
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sidd » 06 Apr 2016

Thank you so much for replying ChandraLagna ji. You are spot on ChandraLagna ji. I have experience in software testing(quality assurance) and i am currently looking opportunities in the same field. Right now i am ready to take any opportunity that comes across, because my bank balance is almost coming to a nill :(. Is my chart showing any abroad opportunity ? i am bit confused about the overseas part. I am currently living in bangalore and looking out for opportunities in bangalore only. Didn't come across any abroad opprtunity till now.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 07 Apr 2016

Hi Sidd,
Today is Ugadi, and hope with this new year, your fortune takes a turn for the better. Please have patience for a few more months - opportunities will come your way. You also will need some divine support. I will mail you a mantra you need to chant regularly. Please learn, and chant that daily and may your troubles be over.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

sidd
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sidd » 07 Apr 2016

Thank you so much for the help ChandraLagna Ji. I will do the mantra as suggested. I will keep you updated if i get a job soon. Thank you for your wishes sir. Wish you too a good year ahead ChandraLagna Ji. God bless you.

sidd
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sidd » 07 Oct 2016

ChandraLagna wrote:Hi Sidd,
Today is Ugadi, and hope with this new year, your fortune takes a turn for the better. Please have patience for a few more months - opportunities will come your way. You also will need some divine support. I will mail you a mantra you need to chant regularly. Please learn, and chant that daily and may your troubles be over.
Update to ChandraLagna ji. Sir i got a job in IT on aug 2016 :) . Thank you for your prediction sir. I have completed 2 months in this current company. Sorry for the late update sir. My internet had some problem.