jupiter-venus dasha

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor
Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by rashmi_rh » 27 Dec 2018

oh well.. when you dont have an income for last 3 years and have been eroding your only savings..demoralizing is natural. stress and frustration adds up. wonder how long can I stretch it. Thanks or the warnings though.. Health was the only thing that was going ok after 2.5 years of various hospitalizations..and now that too looks bad.
fighting to be a "survivor" for over 40 years is not easy. Ive lost my mental and physical strength to hold on anymore.
Thanks Subramanianji for taking time to look at my charts. I do appreciate you being honest and straightforward.

vishy050670

Post by vishy050670 » 27 Dec 2018

Dear Mr. Subramanianp,

I would like to get in touch with you and need your help in reviewing my details (DOB - 15th July 1970, TOB - 15.15 hrs (afternoon), POB - Madhurai, Tamil nadu, India)

Request you to kindly PM me.

thanks

Visvanathan

Akshayapai
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Akshayapai » 31 Jan 2019

Hi Sujit,

My DOB is 01/02/1989.
Time - 7:35 AM.
Nakshatra - Anuradha.
Lagna - Makaram.

Place - Alleppey, Kerala, India.

Currently, my dasha is Ketu. I'm 29 now. After 31 age, for 20years I will have sukra dasha. So how it will be? Will be good or bad? Please do a review and let me know.

Thanks,
Akshay !!!