Thanks a Million Ramanan ji

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vhb
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Thanks a Million Ramanan ji

Post by vhb » 19 Dec 2015

R V RAMANAN wrote:Re: Please Help Me
Sent: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:34 pm
To: vhb
Dear VHB

You have to wait till about aug.2015 to make some real money in the stock market in Ven/rahu.
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ You have to propitiate saturn in every possible way.

trust this helps

Regards
Ramanan
Respected Ramanan ji,
This is what you predicted to me and I am very glad to inform you that your prediction is spot on. :D I have sold a scrip yesterday in which I made a gain of 400+ %.Although,I sold my stocks yesterday but,90 % of the gain had already come in aug.2015.I would also like to inform you that the amount is big enough.to be called "real money".I can't thank you enough.Words can't describe how thankful I am.I would always remain grateful to you. :D
Best Regards,
Vhb

चाह गयी चिंता मिटी, मनुआ बेपरवाह,
जिसको कुछ ना चाहिए,वह शाहो का भी शाह !