Dr Neeraj and other respected Astro...please advise.

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Contributor
Contributor

Dr Neeraj and other respected Astro...please advise.

Post by 091190 » 24 Jun 2015

Respected people,
I am currently trying to advance my career in real estate sales but nothing good is happening. I have one or two clients but deal never matures and I end up doing work without any end result.
I am wearing red corel and blue sapphire. Let me know
if I should have them or not?
Is my real estate career going to flourish in coming months/ years?
Oct 2 1971
7:30 am
Amritsar.
Regards

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Dr Neeraj and other respected Astro...please advise.

Post by Dr Neeraj » 02 Jul 2015

Dear 091190
With given details I got Virgo Asc at 27-57 and Moon is in Aquarius at 10-26
Mars is the most malefic planet for the Virgo Asc and Red coral is stone for that.
Who recommended this stone to you? IMO u shd not wear this.

As of now ur ADL Rahu is transiting thru 64th navamsa from Moon (Transiting in 8th from Moon & it will be on exact deg of Moon on July 5th, 2015), This time generally give a lot of problems, tensions, delay in success. Its effect shd be over by July 15th.

Your LL Mer and 4L Jup are in navamsa exchange hence 4L-10L are indirectly connected. I think u shd continue in this line and after Aug 2019 in the MD of Mer, it'll be a very gud time for you. As of now, Nov 2015 shd be gud for you.

God bless you
Neeraj

Contributor
Contributor

Post by 091190 » 02 Jul 2015

Dear Neeraj,
thanks for your reply. Someone recommended me this stone because in his opinion my Mars is in 5th house and exalted. I will take it off. I have one more quick question. I am building architect and I got real estate license because in future when i have good money...i have plans to buy old homes or open lot, build/ renovate home and sell it for profit. Do you think it's possible or it will be a risky preposition for me? If it will be good then when is the best time for this. Please advise.
Thanks,

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 02 Jul 2015

Dear 091190
Your current dasha is Sat-Rahu
Since both of them are in trines, their maleficience is much reduced.
In D-10, Sat is posited in 4H (property) and Rahu is in 2H (money), Both are in 3-11 relation which is gud.
In the next AD of Jup (From Feb 2017-Aug 2019) there may be any change of residence (4L in 3H in D-1) or there will be frequent travels (Jup in 3H in D-1 and in 9H in D-10)
Since Jup is 2L/11L in D-10, it indicates monetary transaction related to career.
In the next MD of Mer, you shd shine as exalted Mer is LL/10L posited in Lagna. In D-10 it aspect Lagna from 7H.
Though its debi in D-9 and this may give some issues in married life but in career it shd give gud results.
Plz note down the results of Mer from July 13-Dec 8th as this time Mer wil be ur PDL.
God bless you
Neeraj