New Dasha,Want a change of job. Will it happen?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
motofreak19
Contributor
Contributor
New Dasha,Want a change of job. Will it happen?

Post by motofreak19 » 28 Jul 2014

Hello

I am presently working in the stock market industry with a company where am learning above average industry strategies but the pay and the load is too much. I have been confused as to what I have to do next. I want to start something on my own but do not possess the capital required for it.
My sun dasha will be starting in september. I have a feeling that things might materialize around that time. Please suggest as to what changes my career will undergo when the new ravi mahadasha starts!

Thank you

Ashutosh Lall
19 / 06 /1989
Puri,Odisha
10.40 am

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: New Dasha,Want a change of job. Will it happen?

Post by karthik1984 » 28 Jul 2014

lal, you can be hopeful for the next maha dasha.

motofreak19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by motofreak19 » 29 Jul 2014

thanks for the response Karthik.
Could you please elaborate a little as to whether I shall rise from my present situation and go ahead to earn more or the process will be at the same pace as it is going now?
And btw I also play online poker to a very good level and have been thinking about taking it up more seriously from now. People call it gambling but actually it is a game of skill.. But I have a feeling that I should take that up too. What say guys?! :)

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 29 Jul 2014

motofreak, sun-saturn time will be troublesome. No money dealing should be done during second half of 2017 to second half 2018.

motofreak19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by motofreak19 » 30 Jul 2014

Thanks for the replies everyone. Ill heed to all your advice and let my life flow and wait till September to see what happens.
I have one more point to think about. Will the Sun mahadasha period increase my present condition financially? As in whether I would be able to clear my debt off and whether I shall be endowed with all the amenties that every human being aspires to have,a car,a house and maybe a good satisfied life.

Ashutosh.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 30 Jul 2014

Ashutosh:
Your Sun becomes weak due to its aspects on Moon and afflicted by Rahu. There could be chances for foreign travels, more expenses, involved in manipulation and some difficulties to parents health.
Fortune lord Mars is also weak by debilitation. Your Mercury in 10th is favorable to continue in stock market. Be careful of investments for rest of the year.
Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

motofreak19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by motofreak19 » 30 Jul 2014

Sujit,thank you for the reply. But please help me with the fact about fortune. Whether I'll be able to make money.??
I've always desired for a few things. Will this period at least grant me some of it ? That was my main question. Whether my chart has scope for accumulation of wealth. So the astrologers who used to see my horoscope when I was a kid used to tell me good things but now then according to you ,is that all not possible??

Waiting eagerly for your responses n maybe a Lil bit of motivation

Ashutosh Lall

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 31 Jul 2014

Ashutosh,

It is necessary to know the strength and weakness of the chart. You chart has potential to make money due to Mercury, Jupiter in 10th, Venus in 11th but your fortune lord Mars is weak in the last house of the horoscope and debilitated, chart ruler Sun and MD lord is weak can bring some losses for you. In the future you can wear Ruby to strengthen your Sun and do remedies for afflicting Rahu and Moon.

Best regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

motofreak19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by motofreak19 » 31 Jul 2014

Sujit
I have been wearing a ruby in gold in my right hand ring finger since 4 years now. And also red coral in my left hand ring finger.
I used to face a lot of accidents n injuries. They have reduced a lot. Now its only problems am facing in life relating to career and financial condition. Really want some direction. And maybe some surety as to where I'll be going in a year or two. Also I have this huge urge to gamble and it pays off too at times.

motofreak19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by motofreak19 » 09 Aug 2014

Any help seniors ? I am still stupefied with the present conditions in my life . there is nothing that seems good anymore. Iam confused even about what I want and how to go about things in my life.

Ashutosh