I finally got a job, thanks to all experts

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I finally got a job, thanks to all experts

Post by skp23 » 25 Apr 2013

Hello all,
Wanted to share a good news, i finally got a job after 16 months.
I want to thank Anuradha ji, Spidey ji, Sreedhar ji, Shilpa ji, yellow ji, and all others who helped me by providing insight on my time-phase and for expert predictions. It got delayed by 2 months from what was predicted but finally Anuradha ji's shot hit bulls-eye :P It didnt come easily, but with lot of drama & hurdles which seems ending now. Its keeping very hectic as office is far away & i am spending 4+ hours driving daily, i can sleep for 4-5 hrs but its worth after long-long wait and i m enjoying the respect i get in office. Yes, they say how come no-one hired me when i was so well skilled. We will be relocating by mid may close to my office & it will be better. Now that i have a job, several non-responding recruiters are calling me several times with open positions.
So as it was predicted, i got the job & relocating too. I had stopped praying completely since mid Jan & did not do any remedies, rather stopped doing all that i was doing. I m not disregarding what people trust but want to say that I suffered terribly, tried to quit, but i didnt want to accept failure so kept struggling & trying.
Fyi, my lagna is aquarius & moon sign is scorpio, with 6th lord moon sitting in 10H as deb.
Thanks again...and good luck!!!
Last edited by skp23 on 26 Apr 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Kokil
Contributor
Contributor

Re: I finally got a job, thanks to all experts

Post by Kokil » 26 Apr 2013

So happy for you skp23. I don't know you but just like you were I'm struggling with my career too. I'm glad atleast someone did not give up on themselves unlike me :( I feel inspired reading your post and can almost feel your joy. I hope I get to experience similar things some day. Congratulations :)

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 26 Apr 2013

Thanks Kokil. Hope you will get success soon. I got it when i was least expecting it, you never know when it will happen, so keep trying. And experts guide you here for free.
Wish you good luck!

Sree.sree
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sree.sree » 26 Apr 2013

Dr.Skp madam..DHOOM-DHAM!!Great day!lets celebrate party..! Its a great day Trumph of VedicAstrology.Mainly vip.R.yoga's glitter. Do U knw im taking Ur chart verymuch seriously.Waiting for gud news from U. I may not suitable to writing my name beside such expertised astrologers at forum. U Knew im very youngstar.Also u are great, taking notes from that people.When i hav in troubles approched this forum. NOBODY HELPED ME.My chart is complex.,So many doubts are in my mind. I requestd-Respectd Anuradha ji-for her valuble note on Career.I hav no dare to approch via PM to her.--STRICTLY SHE REJECTD-I gottn depressd alot. I knew that pain thats the reason "I took much Intrest on Ur chart".Any way "CONGRATULATION ONCE AGAIN" --SREEDHAR-
SARVE JANAAHA SUKHINO BHAVANTU
SAMASTA SANMANGALANI BHAVANTU

--SREEDHAR-

god_fearing
Contributor
Contributor

Post by god_fearing » 26 Apr 2013

Congrats skp. That was a long career break and hopefully your last. :)

Seems like 10H lord Mars transiting own house while giving 8th aspect to 10H has also worked here (apart from your own MD-AD-PD). Sa the LL has been uchha for a long time now but doesn't seem to have helped you as an Aquarian.

I'm also a Aq lagna (and Aq rashi too) but seems I'm getting exact opposite results. I will be unemployed from 3-May and hence looking for job. Will be another gap in my career.

Anyway, goodluck and congrats again.

Just 1 more point - You should be a bit careful now that your sade-saati has also started. Future Sa transit over Mo in the enemy sign of Sc could be stressful for family matters.
To everything, there is a time and a season.

Kokil
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Kokil » 27 Apr 2013

That`s true. People here definately are Experts. I've been visiting this forum for a few months lately and have read how the experts provide accurate predictions and helpful remedies to people with various kinds of problems in life. I have developed a lot of interest in astrology myself, probably its my neverending quest of answers to my life`s problems that pushed me towards it. But i feel astrological guidance really really helps. Hope i too can get relief soon like you. Congratulations once again And keep praying and thanking the Lord.
Goodluck :)

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 27 Apr 2013

Thanks Sreedhar ji & god fearing. As I always say, age doesn't matter, knowledge matters.

One important point I forgot to mention, all these experts helped me for free, while some of them sent PM asking for money without being on paid panel. But since there are still some kind human souls, people like me survive.
I don't know what future holds for me, and it might go bad again but some success keeps it going.