Brother in Law jobless for 4 months.. Kindly advise!!

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
smilingakash

Post by smilingakash » 09 Mar 2013

Hello,

My brother in law lost his job in October 2012 and despite reaching promising positions in many interviews he is still jobless.
He had a fabulous career till September 2012. Kindly advise..(I tried myself but for family members difficult to avoid bias :| )
Birthdata: 22nd December 1980, Varanasi(Banaras), 07:09:00 AM..

If it helps i will also share my sister's birthdata..

Sister's Birthdata: 16th October 1982, Delhi, 19:24:00 (Aries lagna)

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Brother in Law jobless for 4 months.. Kindly advise!!

Post by shilpa » 09 Mar 2013

smilingakash wrote:Hello,

My brother in law lost his job in October 2012 and despite reaching promising positions in many interviews he is still jobless.
He had a fabulous career till September 2012. Kindly advise..(I tried myself but for family members difficult to avoid bias :| )

dear similingakash,

--Mercury is the 10th Lord in Rasi and sits in the 10th house of dasamsa

Me is badly combust in the Rasi chart...and mildly innimical in the D10 chart

--he is running Sa-Me period until Dec 2014.
Sa is also mildly malefic and sitting in the 10th house.

--so it's the Dasa and antra of malefic planets covering 10th house in both Rasi and D10.

--when it's antara is running Me's transits become more potent...and since he is a fast moving planet...he can cause flash events throuhg an unfavourable transit during an unfavourable period.

towards the 2nd half / end of Sep malefic Me was transitting throuhg the 10th house.......badly combust in transit.

these are the triggers that caused the loss of job.

--He should strengthen Me by chantin Buddha mantra daily 108 times.....fasting/ donating on Wednesdays.....listent to Krishna bhajnas and devotional music daily and visit Krishna temples to pray as often as ahe can.

as Me relents he will succeed in some of the interviews and find anotehr job.

--the problem with the period of an afflicted / malefic Me is in transits that are very potent during these times....and Me moves very fast, is combust many ttimes and hence ther entire period is likely to be a roller coaster impact many areas of life.

therefore he must whole heartedly appease Lord Mercury.

Regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 09 Mar 2013

He has a great Chart . He will shine very well. Before the end of April, he may get the Job.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 10 Mar 2013

by smilingakash » 100313

Hello,

He had a fabulous career till September 2012. Kindly advise..(I tried myself but for family members difficult to avoid bias )

Frankly I do not find the reason why he lost the job in October 2012. It looks to me the case of inter departmental transfer or the transfer to some other place. Due to which he resigned from the job. Kindly give some background for the better understanding of the event. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

smilingakash

Post by smilingakash » 10 Mar 2013

anuradha wrote:
by smilingakash » 100313

Hello,

He had a fabulous career till September 2012. Kindly advise..(I tried myself but for family members difficult to avoid bias )

Frankly I do not find the reason why he lost the job in October 2012. It looks to me the case of inter departmental transfer or the transfer to some other place. Due to which he resigned from the job. Kindly give some background for the better understanding of the event. regards

First of all thanks Shilpa Jee for the detailed analysis.. However 2014 Nov looks too distant.. Hoping for some respite...

Hi Anuradha Jee,

Sadly it was a pink slip due to heavy job cuts in Insurance sector.. As i mentioned he was always a high flier and he lost his job because of largescale downsizing...

M hoping atleast he gets back on his feet.. I can und Sat-Mer is an issue.. But that will carry till nov 2014..
Kindly provide ur inputs...

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 10 Mar 2013

Hi Anuradha Jee,

Sadly it was a pink slip due to heavy job cuts in Insurance sector.. As i mentioned he was always a high flier and he lost his job because of largescale downsizing...

M hoping atleast he gets back on his feet.. I can und Sat-Mer is an issue.. But that will carry till nov 2014..
Thanks for the feedback. Kindly give the exact date . regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 10 Mar 2013

smilingakash wrote:
anuradha wrote:
by smilingakash » 100313

Hello,

First of all thanks Shilpa Jee for the detailed analysis.. However 2014 Nov looks too distant.. Hoping for some respite...

dear friend,
I did not say he has to wait until Nov 2014.
I suggested some remedies......that will help ease / relent the hold of bad period....and give success in one of the future interviews
without any delays he should start the remedies.
Jup sits in the 10th house as a cushion and is aspecting the 10th house in transit also......and can bless when he is in perfect 5th aspect to the natal Jupiter in the coming one month

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

smilingakash

Post by smilingakash » 11 Mar 2013

anuradha wrote:
Hi Anuradha Jee,

Thanks for the feedback. Kindly give the exact date . regards
Hi Anuradha Jee,

He lost his job on 17th october 2012...

Regards

smilingakash

Post by smilingakash » 11 Mar 2013

...[/quote]

dear friend,
I did not say he has to wait until Nov 2014.
I suggested some remedies......that will help ease / relent the hold of bad period....and give success in one of the future interviews
without any delays he should start the remedies.
Jup sits in the 10th house as a cushion and is aspecting the 10th house in transit also......and can bless when he is in perfect 5th aspect to the natal Jupiter in the coming one month

regards[/quote]

Hi Shilpa Jee,

Hope things bode well soon.. He has been a non-believer in God and rituals after his sister's death in 2008... However he has shown some vivid interest in reading Bhagwad Gita.. I guess that should help appease lord mercury...

Regards...

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 11 Mar 2013

Hi Anuradha Jee,

He lost his job on 17th october 2012...

Regards
Jupiter turned retrograde on 4th October 2012, so given the result from the previous house[ Aries] also and Saturn from Libra not only aspected the Aries but the sign lord Mars[5L] . 5H is 8th from the 10H. He was under Saturn-Mercury-Venus from 30th September 2012. Anter Dasha lord Mercury[10L] is in sign exchange with Jupiter[LL] so Mercury[10L] is making the indirect relation with Saturn. Jupiter is not only in sign exchange with Mercury but in 10H with Saturn at exact degrees in ''Planetary War'' with Saturn. So Saturn is in the 10H having the indirect relation with 10L[Mercury]. Saturn is the planet of contraction and confinement. So in Saturn -Mercury -Venus[ all under the influence of Saturn] reduced the job opportunity.In D-10 Mercury is again aspected by Saturn and Venus is with Saturn in 7H. On 17th October 2012, his 10L[Mercury] was at exact degrees with 8L[Moon] along with Saturn. Mercury[10L] is also aspected by a very strong Moon[8L] in the natal chart. regards