Any chance of losing my lucrative job?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ila
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Any chance of losing my lucrative job?

Post by ila » 01 Apr 2013

Howzat,

that was a fun one....you also played :)

maybe what i was looking to understand was the clearcut gains from women, so just thought that it would be a standard case of maybe a chandra mangala yoga etc etc....

thanks again

ila

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 01 Apr 2013

madam where he is gaining directly from ladys. for photo shoot he is paying money no for them? after that he is making small profit by selling photo in magazine. that profit money he is again pumping into charitable cause towards ladys well being only. correct no?

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 01 Apr 2013

akanksha madam till now how? good ah? studies.

ila
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ila » 01 Apr 2013

Howzat,

so much charity....the world should have been filled with little hefners by now...

in the article that i posted, both the brothers say that they did not get any lve from parents and that was why went to movies , dreamland and from there to creation of other fantasises....

two things....fantasy creation, new things ....

and the lack of love of parents / amma : how do we assess that...

thanks,

ila

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 01 Apr 2013

Howzat ji,

So far good...above than average...but nothing extra ordinary...
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 04 Apr 2013

Howzat ji,

Please reply.

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 04 Apr 2013

ah sorry madam. I not sawn this post in long times. mars Guru is next is running. AD lord Guru is debilitated ah. but he is exalted in D9. so good. I am thinking if making full pressure for him for study very good result is came ah. no problem. nice horoscope he is having why means budha aditya yoga is came in 10 aspect for 4h. this is good ah. no worry. put solid pressure on his head. then good result is sure came. ok bye.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 08 Apr 2013

Howzat ji,

Thanks for replying. Which field of study will be good for him 12th onwards? And also please elaborate on his career part...please howzat ji...

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 08 Apr 2013

Howzatji, u make astrology so colorful and entertaining.I enjoy reading ur posts.

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 09 Apr 2013

ah thank you ah Tripura ji. if you are doing jolly means I am a happy. you read ah. thank you very much. ok bye.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 10 Apr 2013

Howzat ji,

please reply

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 15 May 2013

Yellow wrote:Dhoomdhoom,

Was the period Jan 2004-Jan 2010 difficult for you? NO. I passed out of my Engineering during that period and got my dream job in the first interview of my life in April 2005!! You may have travelled abroad (or within the country) also during that period. NO. I travelled abroad in Oct 2011. Life should have improved for you career wise, wealth wise from Jan 2010, but emotional stress may have been there, too. YES. My career has always been good, but after Jan 2010 my income increased considerably due to promotions, foreign tour, etc. Emotional stress started after Sept 2009 when I started groom-searching for my marriage.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 15 May 2013

DhoomDhoom,

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it very much. Just a few more questions I would like to ask if you don't mind:

The first job that you got, did it have a foreign connection? Actually, there were foreign connections in your chart in that period, so maybe that way the result of that period have shown, so I am asking. And in the period Jan 2004-Jan 2010 has there been expenses/loses to you, or to your family? Maybe that way problems may have shown up during that period, and not in your academic or career matters.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 14 Mar 2014

Apologies Basab for the delayed response. I didn't visit this thread of mine for a long time. Please refer my replies in red.
basab14 wrote:DhoomDhoom,

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it very much. Just a few more questions I would like to ask if you don't mind:

The first job that you got, did it have a foreign connection? Actually, there were foreign connections in your chart in that period, so maybe that way the result of that period have shown, so I am asking. NO. My first (and current) job-location has been/is Kolkata, but the MNC I work for is US-based MNC. I have never been out of Kolkata until Oct 2011 when I received a foreign (US) assingment during my Moon-Rahu period. I would say Rahu AD triggered my foreign travel. And in the period Jan 2004-Jan 2010 has there been expenses/loses to you, or to your family? Maybe that way problems may have shown up during that period, and not in your academic or career matters. NO, no significant expense during Jan 2004-Jan 2010 to me or my family. Life was cool as usual.

--Sincerely,
DhoomDhoom