Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
mugdha25
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Post by mugdha25 » 27 May 2016

Hello sir,
Can you please guide me related to my future(Whether i do career or start my own business) and also my health
DOB:12/06/1985
Place:Ahmednagar(Maharashtra,india)
Time:21.35pm(9.35pm)
also i am try for second baby whether there are chance for same and when
Thanks in advance

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 27 May 2016

prashi_blr wrote:Do you feel my Jupiter MD shall be better than Rahu MD ?
How were the results of ur Rahu MD?

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 27 May 2016

munnaa wrote: want to know about my second marriege and when this happen. Is there any good job indicated in my chart? When can i get a good job or is there any chance of going abroad and settle there?
Dear Munnaa
You've asked 4 questions. Here are my observations:
You got combination for more than one relation (association of 7H/L with 11H/L).
Your present Jamini dasha is Sagittarius-Scorpio (from Jan-Nov 2016)
Scorpio is aspected by DK Sun and this year shd be a gud relation for relations.
Since Scorpio is aspected by AmK Mer too, this shd be a gud time for career too.
God bless you
Neeraj

prashi_blr
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prashi_blr » 27 May 2016

Rahu MD results were ok.
During Rahu MD completed my BE graduation, joined job, got married, bought house, changed few companies, had 2 kids. So lot of major things happened during Rahu MD. Still feel some personal satisfaction or peace missing. No major issues, but not able to tell good or bad.
With my 8th and 11th Lord Jupiter exalted in 3Rd house, how will my Jupiter MD results will be?

feerth
Contributor
Contributor

Post by feerth » 27 May 2016

[quote="Dr Neeraj"][quote="feerth"]so only in 2017 i can get job ? not even a single job before that ? :( how do i earn then money :shock:[/quote]
Dear Feerth
This is just an analysis by me. I've just given you my understanding and analysis.
You shd not believe it verbatim and must work on your part.
God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

hello Dr Neeraj, i think there will be more than one source of income during my Venus antar period, can you tell me what are they ?
venus is my 4th and 11th income lord in 8th, in the nakshatra of 5th and 10th lord Mars exalted in 7th. please guide me.
as per me , the key words are: gambling, sports betting, sudden gains, entertainment, sports, its all i can think of..

subho123

Post by subho123 » 27 May 2016

Dr neeraj sir can i get a reading from you please?

munnaa

Post by munnaa » 27 May 2016

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your valuable analysis.i cant get your answer clearly..
pls tell me which time is favourable for getting remarried..?
any possibilities of settlement in abroad..?

bna

Post by bna » 29 May 2016

Hi Dr Neeraj
I await your response also to my earlier question and what I need to do to have a good 2nd marriage; if I will have a 2nd marriage.
18/2/57; 2.30am; Trivandrum; kerala;india.
Sagittarius lagna; MD Mercury; AD Venus.
Thanks
bna

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 30 May 2016

Dr. Neeraj,
I am going through very helpless condition.
I am a facing very pathetic life situation and am penniless and staying
with a close relative .
I am a failed content writer without money and dignity. I choose it as a
friendly (amateur) astrologer asked me to do so ;but have simply earned
public and professional ridicule from the day one.

Now, my family have asked me to leave this career at once or break all
relationship with it.
I am also not keeping well since last october 2015 as I have developed high
BP.
Birth Details:
DOB:20-10-1973
Birth Time:18:23
Birth Place: Delhi, India
Kindly guide me
Regards,
Yours,
ash

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 01 Jun 2016

prashi_blr wrote:Rahu MD results were ok. With my 8th and 11th Lord Jupiter exalted in 3Rd house, how will my Jupiter MD results will be?
Dear Prashi
Let me give the detailed analysis of Jup:
1. MDL Jup in ur chart is exalted in 3H. It is 8L/11L so you shd expect some unexpectedness in results too. Since it is placed in 3H, there can be a lot of travel in these 16 yrs.
2. Its dispositor Moon is exalted in Lagna in the nak of Sun who's again exalted in 12H.
3. Jup is in the nak of YK Sat who's posited in 4H aspecting 10H. So there must be results related to career too in these 16 yrs
4. In D-9, Jup is LL/10L in exchange with 4L/7L Mer (A great rajyoga for name and fame in career)
5. In D-10, Jup is 9L/12L in exchange with 2L/7L Ven (Dhan yoga indicating foreign connection)
6. Taking Jup as Lagna, it is 6L/9L with exalted Sun in 10H and exalted Ven & neechbhang Mer & YK Mars in 9H.

So overall I feel there shd be gud results of Jup MD.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

munnaa wrote:Thanks a lot for your valuable analysis.i cant get your answer clearly..
Dear Munna
As per Jamini astrology, 2016 is a gud year for ur career and for ur marriage.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

subho123 wrote:Sir still i am a student. My last semester of b-tech is going on which is Ending at 31st may. I am doing btech in electronics & communication.
Dear Subho
Your present dasha is Rahu-Rahu-Ven (Till Sep 2016 and then PD of Sun till Nov 2016) and there can be following results:
1. Sh KN Rao sir says irrespective of whether Rahu-Ven are connecting to 7H/L or not, its always a time for romance and results related to opposite sex.
2. Ven is 10L of D-10 and placed in 12H with 12L Jup and LL/2L Sat and 7L Moon (of D-10)
This indicates that there shd come a job with some foreign connection.

Sometime in ur life you'll go for MBA program and there are gud chances for the same next year from Mar 2017 onwards in the AD of exalted Jup who's aspecting 5H/L.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

bna wrote:what I need to do to have a good 2nd marriage; if I will have a 2nd marriage.
Dear bna
There are indications for ur 2nd marriage and the same may come in or after July 2017 in the AD of 9L (Seen for 2nd marriage) Sun.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

ash2016 wrote:.
I am a failed content writer without money and dignity. I choose it as a friendly (amateur) astrologer asked me to do so ;but have simply earned public and professional ridicule from the day one.
Dear Ash2016
I can understand that this time you must be going thru a lot of mental anxiety and tensions.
Actually Ketu is transiting thru 64th navamsa from Moon and this is always a time for mental tensions.
Moon-Rahu or Rahu-Moon is rarely good for any lagna and any placement. It always gives worries.
But the next AD of Jup (From Feb 2017)shd bring gud results in ur career. You shd stay in this career as your profession will be related with writing. Jup is placed in D-10 in own sign and aspect 10H there, so its dasha shd be gud for career.
God bless you
Neeraj

sharmap
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sharmap » 01 Jun 2016

Dr. Neeraj ji,

Namaskar! Thank you so much for your valuable efforts to the community. Kindly keep it up. God bless you.

I wish to request you my chart analysis please.

My dob 08 April 1956, tob 11.55 AM (Noon), pob Rohtak/Haryana.

Thank you so much for your assistance. Best regards,

Prem
Last edited by sharmap on 04 Jun 2016, edited 1 time in total.

subho123

Post by subho123 » 01 Jun 2016

Thank you very much sir for your analysis. I am currently going through a very hard time in love matters dont know what is going to happen at that time. Anyhow i am quite sure , if my financial conditions do not improve then i'll not be able to study further. Lets see sir what happens.
Thank you once again Dr. Neeraj sir.

prashi_blr
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prashi_blr » 02 Jun 2016

Neeraj Sir,

Thanks a lot for your valuable analysis in detail, regarding my Jupiter MD.

Do you suggest any specific steps/remedies to be taken during Jupiter MD to make it more auspicious ?

munnaa

Post by munnaa » 02 Jun 2016

thanks for ur valuable comments thanq:-)

sirirs71
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sirirs71 » 02 Jun 2016

Rahu is transiting thru 64th navamsa from Lagna. This may induce some medical problem that the docs are not able to diagnose.
This is my sons chart. So what is the solution?What kind of health problem?native is going thru Ketu major and he quit his job and not working since february16. I am so worried about him , that is the reason I am asking about this chart.
Last edited by sirirs71 on 06 Jun 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 03 Jun 2016

sharmap wrote:My dob 08 April, tob 11.55 AM (Noon), pob Rohtak/Haryana.
Dear Prem
Plz share birth year
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

prashi_blr wrote:Do you suggest any specific steps/remedies to be taken during Jupiter MD to make it more auspicious ?
Dear Prashi
Though your Jip is exalted and as such no remedy is reqd but still you can do this remedy: Feed gur (गुड़ ) to cow on every Thursday. Also you shd give yellow rice to needy people (particularly temple priests or learned persons).
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

sirirs71 wrote:can you let me know any improvement in relationships in current rahu dasa and current transits.
Dear Siris71
Thanks for the kind words but I do not remember which prediction you're talking of.
Anyway, how's ur current time. I see a lot of adverse combinations:
1. Rahu is transiting thru 64th navamsa from Lagna. This may induce some medical problem that the docs are not able to diagnose.
2. A week back (On May 26) Sun transited thru the 64th navamsa from natal Sun, this may have given some problems related to boss/fatherly figure. This is again indicated by Sat-Sun transits.
In natal chart, Sat is aspecting ur Sun. Ystrday and today in transit too Sat aspected natal Sun, which may again create a difference of opinion with boss/fatherly figure.
3. Your current PDL is Ven who's totally combust today, this may lead to feeling to anxiety and restlessness.
In the next PD of Sun there can be some issues in profession.
God bless you
Neeraj

bna

Post by bna » 03 Jun 2016

Dear Dr. Neeraj
Thank you for your analysis. So there is no good permanent job till then (you mentioned: A gud time for ur career will be from July 2017 in the AD of Sun who's exalted in D-10.) I presume. I would be grateful, if you would confirm. Do I need to send my publications now; in the hope it maybe published by then; thereby improving my chances hopefully to get a good permanent job. I do not seem to have the inclination to write for publication. Are there are any remedies you could suggest please? How is the current Mercury MD and Venus AD going to be please?

19/2/1957; 02.30am; Trivandrum; kerala; india. Female. Sagittarius lagna; MD mercury; AD venus. libra moon rasi.
Thank you
bna

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 03 Jun 2016

[quote="Dr Neeraj"][quote="ash2016"].
You shd stay in this career as your profession will be related with writing. Jup is placed in D-10 in own sign and aspect 10H there, so its dasha shd be gud for career.
God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Dr.Neeraj,
Thanks,
But, I have never found success in writing . All my articles were either rejected for lacking eloquence or underpaid.
Strangely, an astrologer consulted by my family two years back believed that I should take up career related to brihaspati
Kindly guide,
Yours,
ash

rajaram

Post by rajaram » 03 Jun 2016

Hi Dr Neeraj,

You have already told me to focus on my preparation but things are not going great in professional front and it is making me restless and anxious. My manager has asked me to start looking for another project and I am finding it very difficult to find a new one. To continue preparation, I am avoiding projects which involve travelling, is it the right thing to do.
Neeraj, in one of my previous post, I explained my personal issues which hinders my growth prospects. Will I be able to overcome these issues. Too much worry, anxiety, some sort of restrictions (fear) in dealing with people, indecisiveness, confidence issues etc.inhibits my personal growth. It seems like that I am trapped in my shell and find it very difficult to come out of it.
What cone be done on this front.