Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Marlin
Re: Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Post by Marlin » 09 Apr 2012

Dear Dr. Neeraj,
My birth details are:
11 May 1962
00:20AM (BST)
Twickenham, UK
Lagna is 11 Sagittarius.

Lagna ruler is exceptionally weak: 3rd is not good bhava for Jupiter and is besieged between Sa/Ke and Mars.
7th ruler is 12th from itself.
11th is empty and aspected by Saturn, Mars and Sun. 11th ruler is in 6th.
Navamsa lagan is 8th house of main chart.

Overall in life, confidence is not very high, very few friends or contacts or opportunities. Since last September, I have been at mother's home, not doing very much and feeling clueless. Can you advise what direction to go or when change might come about? I am in Mo/Sa dasa until July 2013. I was told this is not good for relationships, and I am mostly isolated.
My navamsa chart is much stronger, but a disharmony with the main chart seems to bring only frustration. I have strong urge to achieve in the world but no idea what to do or how to go about it. Looking at main chart, I feel I have no luck in affairs.
Also, can you tell me about 64th navamsa. I couldn't understand how to calculate it.
What to do about an 11th house that has no strength and is aspected by 3 malefics?

Marlin

Post by Marlin » 09 Apr 2012

[quote="er.computer"]Hello Niraj sir,

Why I don;t have any friends or any relationship since born?
What causes this?
23 nov 89
11:25am
70 04 N, 22 28 E
plz help & Thanks,[/quote]

Where were you actually born?
70N04 22E28 is really in the middle of nowhere in northern Sweden, within the Arctic Circrle I think.
Also, I would make that Scorpio lagna, if it's the case.

er.computer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by er.computer » 09 Apr 2012

It was a typo. It is 70E04 22N28. :) Now it will come Capricorn.

Marlin

Post by Marlin » 10 Apr 2012

[quote="Dr Neeraj"]
I got Capricorn Lagna 6-22 & Moon is in Virgo 10-58
Friends are seen from 3H & ur 3L Jup is in 6H, an indication for not much gains from friends/siblings.
In D-3 again, 3H contain debilitated 6L Mer alongwith Ketu. LL (representing siblings/cousins/friends0 is debilitated in 4H.

But these combination are not restrictive for friends. They just indicate no gains from siblings/friends but one must have friends. I'm clueless to go further.

God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Dr Neeraj,
I didn't realise 3rd signified friends. I had thought that to be indicated by 11th.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hi Niraj

Post by Dr Neeraj » 23 Apr 2012

geethasrini wrote:Hi Niraj,

I'm new to this forum.
I'm trying to come up with my child's birth chart.
The details are as follows -
DOB: 7th Sept 2006, 9:29am
Place: Fairfax, VA, USA with daylight savings for 1 hour.
When I generate the chart online, I get Virgo Lagna. With my little knowledge in astrology, I do not feel the Lagna/horoscope matches with my child's character/life. I feel Libra to be the right one. Can you please let me know which is the right one?

Thanks a lot for yr time!
Dear geethasrini
I'm very poor in making charts with time given other than Std time. Like here I dnt know how to look for day time saving? Plz provide the exact TOB for the kid.
Regards
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Qwerty wrote:Hi Neeraj,
Please please read my chart.
Female
Birth: tuesday 24th july 1990
Place: united kingdom, england, london
Time: 06:08am
When will i marry?

Dear Qwerty
2014 seems to be a gud time for ur marriage. Though present dasha of Ven-Mer is also promising as Ven is 7L of D-9 and Mer is posited in Lagna of D-1 & aspect 7H.
In 2014, Antar dasha will be of Ketu who's posited in lagna of D-1 & D-9, hence more potent to give marriage.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Marlin wrote: Dr Neeraj,
I didn't realise 3rd signified friends. I had thought that to be indicated by 11th.
Dear Marlin
3H represents courage, hands. In old times it was considered that your siblings will stand by you in toughtime hence 3H refers to siblings too.
3H indicates younger siblings & 11H indicates elder siblings. In modern times, It can be extrapolated to cousins and then to friends too.
Regards
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Pooja77 wrote:Hello,

That is great info! Please analyse my chart also :

Nov/6/1988
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
09:56am
Dear Pooja
First we must be sure about ur TOB. By -5 min ur lagna changes to Scorpio.
Do u have a younger sister?
DO share some important life events like no. of siblings, ur education etc.

God bless you
Neeraj

sreeni1235

Post by sreeni1235 » 23 Apr 2012

Dear Neeraj sir,
Please look into my lifetime query and help me.
thanks
sreenu

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Helius wrote:Hi Dr Neeraj,
Birth Date: 1st oct 1982, chennai, India, 14:15.
I haven't completed my med school back in Moscow, still with a 10+2 school certificate, please also let me know if i will ever continue my studies or will get some degree in life? and please let me know where i'm heading towards.
Regards
Helius
Dear PP
Regrets for delay in reply.
Your current dasha is Sat-Jup-Ven
Sat is LL placed in 9H (long travel). Transit wise Sat is in ur 10H with SAV score of 3(avg)/21(low)
Jup is 3L (travel)/12L (foreign) placed in 10H (profession). Transit wise Jup aspects 10H from Aries (Sav score 3(low)/29(avg).
Ven is 10L debilitated & neechbhang in 9H (long journey). Transit wise Ven is in Taurus with SAV score of 6(gud)/28(avg).

All Dasha lords are connecting to 10H (in natal chart as well as transits), hence there may be results related to profession. Dasha lords also indicate about the long journey. However i'll request you to wait & watch, as its not apt to change in the dasha of debilitated 10L Ven.

God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

sreeni1235 wrote:Dear Neeraj,

I am in search of my bride for nearly 4 years, the thing is i have been in search for a better match (and may be with an auspicious chart).

My Details:
NAME : SREENIVASULU
DOB : 31-jan-1982
TOB : 6:45 AM
POB : TIRUTTANI (Tamil Nadu)

I need you to have an insight into the details of my chart, for that the following bride is compatible in all aspects to the most extent. Some of my doubts are,

NAME : RAJALAXMI
DOB : 10-JULY-1989
TOB : 6:28 PM
POB : KUPPAM(Andhra Pradesh)

1. In her chart
------------------
a. The L8, a dustana(sun) , is located in the 7th, doest it mean to do anything between the marital
relationship?
b. She has Saturn in her Lagna, Does it really bring evil effects on her part or other?
c. Important: Is the Mars in the 8th house manifesting Manglik Dosha? If not, how it is compensated.
(I have gone to many astrologers where all said that the manglik dosha in her chart is nullified. But,
each astrologer said a different reason for the dosha nullification. So, I once again stood
unclarified)
d. Her lagna(dhanur) is 12th to my lagna(makara), does it correspond to any loss?
e. Moreover, does she stand a perfect match for me?

I am grateful if you get deep into the charts and make the valuable opinion for which i am waiting in pain.

thanks and regards,
seenu
Dear seenu
Matchmaking gives 27.5 points with no dosha.
Now ur doubts:
a) Sun is 9L & not 8L. Generally Sun & Mer in 7H are considered inauspicious. These are the planets of separative nature and gives problem. But here they are under protective cover of Jup.
b) Sat in Lagna may mean several things like tall in height, hard working etc. Sat being 2L in Lagna is a dhan yoga and as 3L in lagna indicates rise in life by self efforts.
c) Mars in 8H constitutes Manglik dosha. But Mars in Leo/Cancer is an exception for Manglik dosha. Though Mars is in debilitation but in D-9 it is exalted, hence neechbhang.
d) For matchmaking Moon's placement is more important. Your Moons are placed in 1-7 axis which is ok.
e) Its difficult to call any match a perfect match but yes its a gud one. One noticeable point is that in her chart from all lagna i.e. Lagna, Moon, Karakamansha Taurus, Upapada lagna Pisces LL & 7L are together, which indicates she'll be strongly connected to spouse.

God bless you
Neeraj

Jyotsana
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Jyotsana » 25 Apr 2012

Last edited by Jyotsana on 22 Feb 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 25 Apr 2012

Astroseek wrote:Hi dr neeraj,
what wil be the effect of mercury as it is the lord of 2th nd 5th plcd in 6th house...previously you metiond that it wil not giv good result in this house...what wil be the effect in my case?
My detail-25oct 1985, 18.18 hrs, plce-27n15,88e15.
Awaiting for ur reply...
Regards.
Dear Astroseek
Few days back I write a detailed mail to you for possible meaning of Mer dasha but suddenly connection was lost & everything I write was deleted. Then i tried again & same happened again. So I took it as God's will not to discuss those things with you then.
Let me try to write it again:
Lagna Taurus 03-13
Dasha: Mer-Moon-Rahu
1. The first loook at ur chart tellls 5L Mer is in 6H with debi Sun & Ketu. So Mer is severely afflicted. In D-9 it is in its iown sign but in 6H and aspected by 8L Sun from 12H.
If u have kids then Mer dasha may give u problems regarding them. It make give some miscarriage or other problems.
2. In case u dnt have kids but pursuing studies then there may be break in studies or change in stream altogether.
3. Else it may give problem to ur Mama (maternal uncle) as Mer is in 6H whihc is 3rd (sibling) from 4H (mother).
Now Sat is transiting thru Libra (8th from natal Moon) at 1 deg 19min which is very close to natal Moo's deg. This is called as transit of Sat thru 64th navamsa from Moon, which generally gives mental tensions, anxiety, problems to mother etc.
4. Since MH lord Me ris debilitated so as of now the chances of observing ill effects will be more. On May 5 Mer will move to Aries, thus reducing such effects.
5. AD lord Moon is 3L (travel & journey) placed in 11H (income/elder brother). So u may be travelling a lot and may be earning.
6. PD lord Rahu is transiting in debilitation thru ur 7H, it may give u problem related to opposite sex in the form of misuunderstandings.

God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 25 Apr 2012

Jyotsana wrote:Dear Dr. Neeraj
DOB: 20/02/1986
Time: 04:00 pm
Place of birth: Bareilly, U.P., India
Dear Jyotsana

Here's the Marital analysis:
1. Association of 5H/L with 7H/L is one of the combination for love marriage.
a) From Lagna, 7L Sat is with 5L Mars in 5H.
b) From Moon, 7L Jup is with 5L Ven in 9H
c) From Karakmansha Aries, 7L Ven is with 5L Sun in 11H.
d) From Upapada Lagna Libra, 7L Mars is conjunct 5L Sat in 2H and Mars aspect 5H.
From from all lagna there's indication for ur love marriage.

2. Association of 11H/L with 7H/L may give 2 marriages/affairs if there're afflictions to 7H.
a) From Lagna, there's no connection of 11L Ven & 7L Sat or 7H.
b) From Moon, 11L Mars aspect 7L Jup
c) From Karakmansha Aries, 7L Ven is in 11H
d) From Upapada Lagna Libra, 7L Mars aspect 11L Sun.
So there shd be more than 1 partner in ur life. Partner is a generic term for very close friends (a relation which may be termed as affair)/spouse.

3. Timing for marriage:

Sat's aspect on 7H is generally considered as a case of delay in marriage but since 7H is Sat's own house, things may turn up on time.
In May ur dasha will be: Sat-Ven-Ven
Sat is natal 7H and transit wise on May 16 Sat will get back to Virgo in retro motion, wherefrom it'll aspect ur natal 7L Sat.
On May 17, Jup will get into Taurus thus aspecting natal 7L Sat.
Additionally transit wise Mars, Ketu, Ven will also connect to natal 7L Sat.
AD lord Ven is LL of D-9 hence can give marirage.

So after Mid-May there're strong chances of getting results related to 7H. Now this can be marriage or another relationship.

Professional analysis:
Present dasha: Sat-Ketu-Mer
First PDL Mer is in debilitation so there may noty be gud results flowing as of now.
Sat is 7L/8L and is conjunct 10L Mars. Connection of 8H/L with 10H/L in its dasha may give break/change in career.
Ketu in natal chart aspect 109H and in transit aspect 10L Mars, hence may give transition i.e. change in line of career.

Administrative career?
In D-10, LL Mer is exalted and aspect 10H promising a gud career.
10L Jup is in 11H of gains with exalted Sun (karaka for givt & administrative jobs).
So D-10 is very strong.

However gud results may flow in the dasha of Sun i.e. Nov 2012.

God bless you
Neeraj

Jyotsana
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Jyotsana » 25 Apr 2012

Last edited by Jyotsana on 22 Feb 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Sunni
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunni » 29 Apr 2012

Sunni wrote:
Dear Dr Neeraj,

Could you please do analysis of my horoscope. I only know that I have Shani Mahadasha and everything has been going in wrong direction. My information is as following:

DOB OCTOBER 4th, 1956
Place: Lucknow, India
Time: 03:15 AM Morning

Can You please tell me what should I be expecting in near future regarding career, relationship, or any other thing which you can see? I appreciate your time and any advise you have for me.
Thank you
Regards,
Sunita

Respected Madam

Your Sat dasha will start from July 2013. As of now you're in Mer MD.
Mer is 2L/11L placed in 2H with LL Sun and 12L Moon. Mer shd give u gud results regarding money matters. But one, since its placed with 12L, there may be the expenditures also. Second, being retro it may give u some unexpected results.

The AD (from Jan 2011 to Feb 18, 2012) was Rahu which is placed in 4H with Sat. 4H represents domestic happiness, conforts and placement of Rahu here is unwanted. Its dispositor Mars is also retro. Sat as maraka for this lagna is adding to the fuel. Then you're in sadhe satti too. This may aggregated as loss of domestic happiness. From MD Lord Mer, Sat is again 6L (Also 5L).

From Feb 18, ur Ad changed to Moon who's 12L placed in 2H. Again in D-9, Moon is exalted in 12H. Repeat connection with 12H indicates expenditures for sure.

God bless you
Neeraj
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Dear Dr. Neeraj ji,
When do you see anything good coming in regards to home happiness, job, relationship, or anything else you can guide me or alert me? Since you mentioned that my Sat dasha will start from July 2013, please tell me if this suppose to be good or bad?
I can't wait to hear from you.
Regards
Sunita

anshulkaura
Contributor
Contributor

Post by anshulkaura » 29 Apr 2012

Hi,
I think the person is running sat/ven dasha and ven is placed in 12H with moon so there is chance to travel abroad
Thank you

Sunni
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunni » 30 Apr 2012

Dear Anshulkaura ji,

I just wanted to make sure that you are addressing and analyzing my DOB data (October 4th, 1956, 3:15am) Please advise that going to abroad (India) will be beneficial for me? At this point, I feel very depress, helpless, and hopeless since no matter what I do nothing is working out including job, home life, relationship, or finance. Do you see any further education for me? I have so much urge to go back to school but not sure what field. Please, please help me, guide me, so I can get out of this black tunnel I am in. When you think I will have my life back again? Thank you so much.
Sincerely,
Sunita

sreeni1235

Post by sreeni1235 » 30 Apr 2012

Dear Neeraj Ji,

Thank you for your valuable insight and analysis. Spending much time and serving others shows your kindness. I can guess how much time and effort had been rendered by you for me. Thank you once again.

Can you please look for whether we both are destined to marry or not(if possible). The alliance seems to be withdrawn due to unknown reasons. I am running my Kethu Bhukthi in Venus dasha. She is running her Venus bhukthi in Rahu dasha.

thanks and regards
seenu

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 03 May 2012

deleted
Last edited by skp23 on 03 Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 03 May 2012

Sunni wrote:Dear Anshulkaura ji,

I just wanted to make sure that you are addressing and analyzing my DOB data (October 4th, 1956, 3:15am) Please advise that going to abroad (India) will be beneficial for me? At this point, I feel very depress, helpless, and hopeless since no matter what I do nothing is working out including job, home life, relationship, or finance. Do you see any further education for me? I have so much urge to go back to school but not sure what field. Please, please help me, guide me, so I can get out of this black tunnel I am in. When you think I will have my life back again? Thank you so much.
Sincerely,
Sunita
Respected Sunita ji
I've seen ur Yogini dasha and analysed it in the Vimshottari manner making all mesh. Regrets for the same.
Your current dasha is Sat-Ven-Sun (From Apr 18, 2012)
Sat is markesh for ur Leo lagna and is in deg conflict with Rahu in 4H.
In its dasha it'll give problems related to domestic happiness and mother & even spouse (Since Sat & Mars are in exchange and planets in exchange generally give results of each other, so Sat may give results of Mars here).
Ven is 10L posited in Lagna (a potent rajyoga) but conjunct 12L (Also 5) Jup.
Sun is LL placed in 2H with 12L Moon & 2L/11L Mer. Transit wise though Sun is exalted but its associated with very low SAV of 2/23 in Aries. In Taurus it got 5/30 hence after May 15 it shall give u gud results. But After June 15 there'll be some expenditure for you as 12L Moon will be PDL.

I dnt see any connection for foreign with any of the dasha lords.

At present u r in sadhe satti with Sat having SAV score of just 2/21 (very low), so some mental tensions, problems will be there.

God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

sreeni1235 wrote:Dear Neeraj Ji,
Can you please look for whether we both are destined to marry or not(if possible). The alliance seems to be withdrawn due to unknown reasons. I am running my Kethu Bhukthi in Venus dasha. She is running her Venus bhukthi in Rahu dasha.
thanks and regards
seenu
Dear Seenu

Its beyond my knowledge to check whether you're destiend to marry. I can only give opinion regrading the match making and an idea about ur marriage life.
Regrets for not being helpful.

God bless you
Neeraj

idontknow
Contributor
Contributor

Post by idontknow » 03 May 2012

Good day Neeraj ji

Sir I have been following your post for a long time , I have been patiently waiting for your reply everytime sir would you kindly solve my curiousity.

My query is I am having malefic mars form 11th house in lagna with debilated ketu (navamsha) can you kindly tell me what would this rise to??
march 30 1989
hyd 6:40 PM

Regards
IDK
When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

skp23 wrote:Dear Neerajji,
Can you please analyze my chart (DOB 13/06/73, 11:55 PM, place: 22°20'N, 82°45'E India, ve-ve-ve dasha). Currently living with husband in USA, very well educated but no job, husband (2nd marriage) is ignorant and greedy, no children. Have done all remedies I heard of, currently wearing diamond.
Waiting for some relief with gochar/transit and movement of planets in May... :(
Dear skp
You've Aquarius lagna where Ven is a Yogkaraka planet (being 4L/9L)
Its positioned in 5H (friendly sign) in D-1 & in 10H (again in friendly sign) in D-9.
So its quite strong. The only limiting factor is that its very close to malefic planet Ketu in D-1 & D-9.
In Shadbala it got 1.34 strength but in Vimsopak bala it got 11/20 (less) and it is associated with SAV score of 3/23 in Gemini (in natal chart) and 3/23 in Taurus in transit.

One one side its making excellent rajyoga of highest order by being together with LL Sat & 5L Mer (combination of LL, trine lord and kendra lord) but on other hand its connected with 8L Mer & 12L Sat and malefic Ketu.

So overall there're multiple influences on Ven and hence varied results will be obtained.

Now starting with first dictum "None of the planet give results in its own AD/PD" you need to wait till Sept for any results. From Sept 2012 PD of Sun will start who's 7L posited in 4H (From 7H as lagna, Sun is LL posited in 10H, which may indicate job prospects for ur spouse).
Even otherwise transit wise Ven is connected with very poor SAV scores of 3/23 (Taurus), 3/23 (Gemini), 3/22 (Cancer), hence Ven will start giving gud results when it'll enter Leo (start of Oct 2012). But after Oct 17, Sun will be debilitated (& associated with SAV score of just 2/28 avg). Sun will come in Scorpio in Nov 16, 2012 (SAV score of 6/36). From Nov 17, Ven will enter in Libra (SAV score 6/28), so after that things wil be better. I know its been a long time but it too shall pass anf things will be much better after that.

Then you're under sadhe satti with Sat's SAV score of just 1/28 in Libra. Since ur Moon is debilitated and associated with Rahu in D-9, you'll observe more mental anxiety and tensions as compared to others. You must recite Maha Mrityuanjaya mantra daily for strengthening your Moon.

Around 26 Aug, Rahu will transit over natal Moon on 06-21, this may give you some tensions and unpleasant situations.

God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

idontknow wrote:Good day Neeraj ji
My query is I am having malefic mars form 11th house in lagna with debilated ketu (navamsha) can you kindly tell me what would this rise to??
march 30 1989
hyd 6:40 PM
Regards
IDK
Dear IDK
With given data I got Virgo lagna 19-34
Mars is in 9H (Taurus sign) and Ketu is in 12H (leo sign)
There's no conjunction of Mars Ketu.
Plz re-check.

God bless you
Neeraj