Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sirirs71
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Post by sirirs71 » 03 Jun 2016

jj
Last edited by sirirs71 on 07 Jun 2016, edited 1 time in total.

sharmap
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sharmap » 04 Jun 2016

[quote="Dr Neeraj"][quote="sharmap"]My dob 08 April, tob 11.55 AM (Noon), pob Rohtak/Haryana.[/quote]
Dear Prem
Plz share birth year
God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Sorry!

The Birth Year is 1956.

Thank you so much.

Prem

peaceful

Post by peaceful » 04 Jun 2016

Hi Neeraj Sir ,

I'm New to astrology and the forum . Many in the forum including you are sharing their knowledge and guiding other's in astrology. I have read most of your analysis in the forum regarding Marriage and relationship sir.

I have query , When 11th house/Lord having any connection with 7th House /Lord shows more than one relationship . Does this include Love relationship break up before marriage or only consider the Marriage Life like divorce or spouse not alive or 2nd marriage or having a love break up along with having 1st marriage being broken ( like a person before marriage had a love relationship but had a break up , then married some one still and that relationship also not working and having a divorce )

Thanks in advance Sir.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 06 Jun 2016

bna wrote:So there is no good permanent job till July 2017
Dear bna
I've read my posts (about you) again. I've never said that your current time for career is bad.
All I said was that from July 2017 in the AD of Sun, who's exalted in D-10, you shd expect very gud results.
Before that July -Dec 2016, the PD of Sat (posited in Lagna of D-10 in own sign) shd also be gud.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

ash2016 wrote: But, I have never found success in writing . All my articles were either rejected for lacking eloquence or underpaid.
No defeat is final until you stop trying.....
Plz wait and have patience, time will change.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

sirirs71 wrote:lord of 5th is also lord of 8th. How does it shape up?
Dear Sirirs
Whatever I've written in the above post (related to you), it is with reference to the chart 28-Oct-1993 13:20 Karimnagar

Now when you told that Lord of 5th and 8th is same, I checked again and found that you were born in 1971
What's this? Why I've saved the above chart with your name?
Did you ask any query related to that chart too?
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

sharmap wrote:The Birth Year is 1956.
Dear Sir
What is your question?
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

peaceful wrote:When 11th house/Lord having any connection with 7th House /Lord shows more than one relationship . Does this include Love relationship break up before marriage or only consider the Marriage Life like divorce or spouse not alive or 2nd marriage or having a love break up along with having 1st marriage being broken
Dear peaceful
Welcome to LOVA Forum!

Your question is very much valid. My understanding is that 7H shd be seen for relation with opposite sex and partnership (Not for marriage only). One proponent of Nadi Astrology, Umang Taneja says combination of houses together gives result. Ex: Marriage shd be seen by 2H (Kutumb), 7H (Partnership as approved by Society), and 11H (Fulfilment of desires). It seems appealing too.

Now my experience is that 7H/L association with 11H/L indicates more than one relation. Plz note relation is different from marriage. Since 7H is for opposite sex and partnership, we take it for marriage (Coz its sort of partnership with a person of opposite sex). I've seen many cases where person with such combination had many person in his/her live (pre-marriage as well as post marriage). I always prefer to say that the dasha of 7H/L is the time for relations with or without ur spouse.

God bless you
Neeraj

subho123

Post by subho123 » 06 Jun 2016

Dr. Neeraj sir.
What does my chart shows am i a bad person? I know you know everything. But seriously i am loyal to everyone and i want loyalty in return. When friends arent loyal i leave them easily because i never depend on them. But sometime there are some relations which i cant leave easily i dont know why? after knowing that she is not loyal but she is only needy i just feel lost. I depend on her dedicating my 100% to her but in return i got that she is only needy nothing else. Lies and excuses are nothing just daily routine for her. I am saying this because you might thinking this guy is evil but seriously i am not getting anyway. This is career section i know but this is where u are most active thatswhy i've posted here. Please give me some suggestion what shoul i do. U said that running period will be a time of romance but it was more than a month when i felt good after talking to her. No romance left in my life everything got ruined. Is it going to be okay with her again?

sharmap
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sharmap » 06 Jun 2016

[quote="Dr Neeraj"][quote="sharmap"]The Birth Year is 1956.[/quote]
Dear Sir
What is your question?
God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

When can I get good paying job abroad?

Thank you so much.
Prem

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 07 Jun 2016

[quote="Dr Neeraj"][quote="ash2016"]
But, I have never found success in writing . All my articles were either rejected for lacking eloquence or underpaid.
[/quote]
God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Dr. Neeraj,
Thanks . An elderly astrologer once claimed that I should take up advisory , teaching as a career because of 10th jupiter.
He further claimed that my weak career is because of debiliated jupiter and I should enhance it.
Do you also believe that or I should only stick to writing or communication.
Kindly guide
Yours,
Ash

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 07 Jun 2016

sharmap wrote:When can I get good paying job abroad?
Dear Prem ji
Without looking at Astrology, its a common knowledge that a younger workforce is preferred abroad.
You're already 60+ and to be true I do not see that much bright job prospectus now.

MDL Ven is in 3H/8L of D-10 posited in 2H. Since its aspected by LL/10L Jup and 2L/9L Mars, there must be some development in career area which shall fetch money too. MDL Ven is placed in natal 12H and get aspected by Rahu & 8L/9L Sat. This combination clearly indicate that you'll travel abroad. I feel after Aug 2016 when Jup will move to next sign & will activate ur 12H, you shd travel abroad.

Your current AD is Ven and PD of Jup (Aug 2016-Jan 2017) who's LL/10L of D-10 will a gud time for career but next ADs of Sun & Moon are not very promising.

God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 07 Jun 2016

subho123 wrote:Please give me some suggestion what shoul i do. U said that running period will be a time of romance
Dear subho123
No person is bad. We all are here for learning some lessons. So we just play a role in the divine script and in turn learn lessons. Your current dasha is Rahu-Rahu-Ven and in this time period a person always get results related to opposite sex. Now whether the results wil be positive or negative depends on many things.
Plz note whenever someone's PDL is debi or combust its always a time for worry. So invariably everyone, whose PDL is Ven must be feeling anxious and tensed for apparently no reason. And this will continue for the rest of June 2016 (After that Ven will be >6 deg away from Sun and this combustion effects will be less).
God bless you
Neeraj

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 07 Jun 2016

Dr Neeraj wrote:
subho123 wrote:Please give me some suggestion what shoul i do. U said that running period will be a time of romance
Dear subho123
No person is bad. We all are here for learning some lessons. So we just play a role in the divine script and in turn learn lessons. Your current dasha is Rahu-Rahu-Ven and in this time period a person always get results related to opposite sex. Now whether the results wil be positive or negative depends on many things.
Plz note whenever someone's PDL is debi or combust its always a time for worry. So invariably everyone, whose PDL is Ven must be feeling anxious and tensed for apparently no reason. And this will continue for the rest of June 2016 (After that Ven will be >6 deg away from Sun and this combustion effects will be less).
God bless you
Neeraj
Neerajji,

Do you mean the transiting Venus being combust or the natal Venus ?

Thanks
Aravind

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DevSingh » 07 Jun 2016

sir could you tell about characteristics of spouse of a friend of mine (female)

*edited*
Last edited by DevSingh on 08 Jun 2016, edited 1 time in total.

subho123

Post by subho123 » 07 Jun 2016

Thank you dr. Neeraj sir. I hope the pain gets low.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 08 Jun 2016

DevSingh wrote:characteristics of spouse
Dear Dev Singh
There are chances that she'll go for Inter-caste/inter-religion marriage {7L Sat on Rahu Ketu Axis}.
Her spouse shd be from North direction {7L Sat in Scorpio navamsa} to her birth place, age gap more than normal {7L is Sat and Jup posited in 7H}), witty (7L Sat conjunct Mer}
God bless her
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 08 Jun 2016

Aravind wrote:Do you mean the transiting Venus being combust or the natal Venus ?
Dear Aravind
The transiting Ven is combust these days.
God bless you
Neeraj

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DevSingh » 08 Jun 2016

Thanks alot. What does it mean if jupiter is debilitated and sitting in 7th house? Is that bad sign?
Last edited by DevSingh on 08 Jun 2016, edited 1 time in total.

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 08 Jun 2016

[quote="Dr Neeraj"][quote="ash2016"]
But, I have never found success in writing . All my articles were either rejected for lacking eloquence or underpaid.
[/quote]
God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Dr. Neeraj,
Thanks . An elderly astrologer once claimed that I should take up advisory , teaching as a career because of 10th jupiter.
He further claimed that my weak career is because of debiliated jupiter and I should enhance it.
Do you also believe that or I should only stick to writing or communication.
DOB:20-10-1973
Birth time:18:23
Birth Place: Delhi, India
Kindly guide
Yours,
Ash

sirirs71
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sirirs71 » 08 Jun 2016

Last edited by sirirs71 on 11 Jun 2016, edited 1 time in total.

AK_Kaushal
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by AK_Kaushal » 08 Jun 2016

My birth details are

July 16 1981
10:20 am
Amritsar

I wanting to know about my career and upcoming Rahu Mahadasha results, as it sits with my 10th house lord. Please let me know if any remedies are needed. Thank you kindly.

AK.

Nayar

Post by Nayar » 09 Jun 2016

Dear Neeraj sir,
Kindly help with your prediction. After 8 years of love married life these couples had filed divorce in July 2015. No kids. Till date the case not reached anywhere. Wanted help from you to know when they will get their divorce? Received a lot of predictions from some astrologers but still confused.

Male chart: 21 April 1980, 10:35 pm, Trivandrum, Kerala.
His wife details : Oct 13 1984, 7.12 pm, Kottayam, kerala.

Regards.

gmistique
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by gmistique » 09 Jun 2016

Sir
Birth details
Dob 13/06/1991
Time 5:30Am
Place Kunnamkulam, kerala

I am finding it very difficult to get a stability on my professional front, Nothing is materialising as hoped only false promises are beign made. When will i find a stability in my career

sharmap
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sharmap » 10 Jun 2016

Dr. Neeraj ji,
Namaskar! Thank you so much for your analysis. I appreciate your contributions to LOVA. Yes, I concur with your comments that a younger workforce is preferred abroad. However, I am concerned to know - how is my professional work life looks like in coming days. Is my professional life over? Is there any opportunity to make money in any other ways instead of employment?

Please keep it up this great job for the community.

Thank you so much. Best regards,
Prem