Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rudra28
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Post by rudra28 » 04 Aug 2015

[quote="Dr Neeraj"][quote="acejohan"]I need career analysis[/quote]
Dear AceJohn
The next MD of Ven shd be gud for you as its YK for Aquarius Lagna.
Further Ven is in mutual aspect with 10L Mars. From Ven, 10L Sun is again conjunct with it.
However there are few points not so gud about ur Ven like it is in enemy sign & navamsa.
Its average in Shadbala, Vimshopak bala as well as SAV Score.
But overall the 20 yrs of Ven dasha shd be ok.

The present dasha of Ketu-Mer shd also be ok as Mer is placed in 10H of D-10. Pl share how's ur career now?

[quote]I think of a girl a lot from past 3+ years she never talks yet I think of her, unable to just let it go, [/quote]
If you like someone you must tell this to her before its too late.
From Nov 2015, you'll have PD of Sat who's ur LL and in nak exchange with 7L Sun.
This time you'll have Jamini AD of Sagittarius which contain ur AN Sat & DK Mer; a gud time for relations.

God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks a lot Neeraj jI,

As asked:

i Work for a software company & i hate the work i do as i feel too irritated & i hardly have patience and feel i need to do business.

Just wanted to add what say about parivarthan Of VENUS -MARS THEY ALSO EXCHANGE SAME LIKE SATURN-SUN but here its sign exchange & Even there is a exchange between Moon-Jupiter in terms of signs & again in D-10 there is a exchange of sign between Jupiter & mercury.

Snr

Post by Snr » 04 Aug 2015

Last edited by Snr on 14 Sep 2015, edited 1 time in total.

religare231
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by religare231 » 04 Aug 2015

Dear Dr. Neeraj,

It would be kind if you could tell me about my marriage prospects, in which period is marriage indicated and could you tell me the characteristics of my spouse as well.

I am presently abroad doing my masters and i intend on doing my Phd as well.

Birth details
date. 05 November 1991
time. 14:52
place. Bangalore

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 07 Aug 2015

religare231 wrote:It would be kind if you could tell me about my marriage prospects, in which period is marriage indicated and could you tell me the characteristics of my spouse as well.
Dear Religare
The present time is very conducive for ur marriage.
The present Jamini dasha is Gemini-Gemini (Till NOv 2015) which is aspected by DK Ven.
Next dasha will be Cancer-Gemini (Upto Aug 2016), this is also connecting to DK Ven.

The current Vimshottari dasha is Jup-Mer
Jup is posited in natal 7H and Mer is LL of D-9
Current PD is Ven who's in the nak of Sun and the next PD will be of 7L Sun
Double transit of Sat & Jup are connecting to ur natal 7H
So everything indicate a time for marriage.

Marriage Life:
There will be ups & downs in marriage life but overall it will be ok.
Reasons for the issues in married life are: debilitated Ven (karaka for marriage), debilitated 7L Sun, In D-9, Lagna-7H are afflicted by Mars & Sat.

Life Partner:
Presence of Jup in 7H indicates a mature partner who may have religious orientation. However since 7L Sun is debilitated and afflicted coz of its conjunction with Mars & aspect of Sat. This may make him arrogant and short tempered.

More than one relation:
Since there is connection of 7H/L with 11H/L in natal chart, Moon chart & D-9; there may be more than one relation/affection from your side.

God bless you
Neeraj

religare231
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by religare231 » 07 Aug 2015

Dr Neeraj,

Many thanks for your reply.

I wanted to know if marriage will be to a foreigner since I am currently abroad.

Also under what circumstances will I meet my spouse.

Thanks and regards

rudra28
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rudra28 » 07 Aug 2015

Sir ji,

What you say for me,

Do you feel doing business is good,

And please do have a look at my last post.

qwert123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by qwert123 » 09 Aug 2015

Last edited by qwert123 on 12 Nov 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 10 Aug 2015

religare231 wrote:I wanted to know if marriage will be to a foreigner since I am currently abroad.
Dear Religare
Yes, you've some combination for marriage with a foreigner
1. 7L Sun is in the nak of Rahu (karaka for foreign)
2. 7L Sun is aspected by 12L Sat from 12H. Since this combination is not repeating in Moon chart, Karakamansha chart or D-9; this may or may not take place.
Also under what circumstances will I meet my spouse
Giving circumstances for meeting will be very difficult, at least for me.
However my wild guess is: since 7L Sun is with 3L/10L Mars and 6L Moon, it is possible that you meet her during travel related to office work (3L/10L Mars), meeting may result in quarrels (Mars & 6L Moon).
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

acejohan wrote:i Work for a software company & i hate the work i do as i feel too irritated & i hardly have patience and feel i need to do business.
Dear AceJohn
You got gud combinations for own work, however PATIENCE is a virtue for own work.
Your 10H got Sun, Ven and they are aspected by Mars & Jup.
Mutual aspect of 4L/9L Ven & 3L/10L Mars may give career related with land, buildings which may be related with Govt too.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

qwert123 wrote:in d-8 there are 7 planets aspecting 8th house

Dear qwert123
I've never worked on D-8, so can't comment on it.
how is mars going to effect 8th ( exaltation ) ,11th ( mooltrikona) and 12th house ?
Mutual aspect of Sat & Mars generally gives kshtriya like personality.
Mars aspect on own sign in 11H is very gud.
In classics, Mars is regarded as one of the most malefic planets as 11H/L (gains) is believed to take one away from spirituality hence rated as malefic.
and what about rahu and mars conjunct in 8th house in D-9, there is a nakshatra parivartana here betwenn rahu and mars and rahu is in pushkaramsa .. so is it going to increase the negative effects or decrease it ?
Mars Rahu conjunction (though its not a conjunction in actual as they are in different signs in D-1, its just that both are in same navamsa) gives the native radical and innovative thinking and may lead to some sort of financial misappropriation.
God bless you
Neeraj

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 10 Aug 2015

sir, kindly reply my query. experts in the forum have said my lagna is meen. plz consider my lagna as meen and predict my chart. thanks in advance again.

icysfx

Post by icysfx » 11 Aug 2015

Dear Dr. Neeraj,

I would appreciate your comments on the following attributes in my chart.

-When will I start earning money, and is there potential for substantial wealth
-Can I have a stable and fruitful (happy) marriage
-Will there be any problems with having kids?
-What are my general indications for health and relationship with parents in the future?

Thankyou.

icysfx

Post by icysfx » 11 Aug 2015

Oh, and I forgot to post my birth details Dr. Neeraj sir. Here they are:

9th november
Last edited by icysfx on 30 Aug 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 11 Aug 2015

Dear avijeetr
I can understand your desperation but somehow I'm not able to connect to ur chart.
Its no meaning to predict on a chart with which you are not comfortable.
I feel you shd take opinion of other learned members of the forum.
God bless you
Neeraj

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 11 Aug 2015

But sir kindly tell me does my chart is overall bad in every respects? and kindly predict , i will not feel any uncomfortable with it.

qwert123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by qwert123 » 12 Aug 2015

thanks a lot neeraj sir for your time and analysis :)

regards

icysfx

Post by icysfx » 14 Aug 2015

Namaste Neeraj Sir,

Patiently waiting for your reply. Thankyou. (Just posting this incase you missed my post)

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 14 Aug 2015

icysfx wrote:When will I start earning money, and is there potential for substantial wealth
Dear icysfx
Any connection of 2L/5L/9L/11L makes a Dhan yoga.
In ur chart there are such connection in Natal chart as well as Moon chart but this is there in 6H which certainly adds its colors of litigation, obstacles, diseases etc.
So you'll get many things in life but there will be some issues relating to them.
Can I have a stable and fruitful (happy) marriage
You have Mars in own sign in 7H making Ruchak Mahapurush yoga but conjunction of Rahu is spoiling it.
7L Mars is in nak exchange with 9L/10L YK Sat.
Karaka Ven is in its own mooltrikona sign but get aspected by Sat and conjunct with 8L Jup.
From Moon 7L Sat is in 6H.
From KL Virgo, 7L Jup is in 2H (8th from 7H) and get aspected by 5L/6L Sat.
Will there be any problems with having kids?
5L in 6H/8H and aspected by 8L or Sat is a combination for problems with kid.
In ur chart, 5L Mer is in 6H conjunct 8L Jup & get aspected by Sat.
In D-7, LL Sat is in 12H. 5L Mer is again in 12H on Rahu Ketu axis & with 6L Moon. 5H contain Mars.
So there will be some issues with kids too.

Overall, one of the reason for affliction to so many dimensions may be that you are required to some other important works (Ruchak MP Yoga) in this lifetime than normal household life.

God bless you
Neeraj

icysfx

Post by icysfx » 14 Aug 2015

Thankyou very much! I appreciate your time & effort.

May I ask your humble opinion on whether you think I should skip marriage or having children?

If the afflictions in the marriage and children arena are too strong I will consider this, if they are easily risen above with conscious action then I will consider that also. Looking forward to your esteemed opinion.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 14 Aug 2015

Dear icysfx
Once I told somehow that there will be some issues in her marriage and she replied Whats the novelty in what I told? Every marriage has issues and initial adjustment problems.
Adjustments and compromises are foundation of any relation and one shd accept one's destiny unconditionally and never refrain from righteous karmas.
God bless you
Neeraj

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DevSingh » 15 Aug 2015

Neeraj sir, I have already asked quite some questions in the past but I'm coming again as my troubles are just the same and I am seeing no end to this.

So basically I feel that since my saturn dasha started around 2004 I've not had much happiness (family, friends, love, studies even) but since my sadesati started in 2009 things have just gone even worse. The second phase of my sade sati was intolerable and nearly all astrologers said that things would get better in my third phase starting in november 2014. I have seen very slight changes even though this phase has also been very tiring, lost thousands of dollars by cheating, failing in studies and breakup with girlfriend (been on and off since 1-2 years), I am depressed and lonely at the moment and see no way out? Astrologers said post nov 2014 things should slightly settle but its nearly sept 2015 and I still have no relief? i always start out in my life to do something but god puts me back at square zero without any results and mostly failures

My main questions are regarding career, money and love in the coming few months?
Last edited by DevSingh on 20 Aug 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 15 Aug 2015

Dear Dev
Only you can edit ur posts for deleting ur birth details. Here are answers to your questions:

Career analysis:
From Oct 2014 onwards ur present dasha is Sat-Moon
Moon is in Mrityu bhag and 6L from Sat. it is also combust and very weak in SAV Score hence there are not very good results.
From Sept 2015 onwards you'll have PD of Mer who's exalted & vargottam. This Mer is aspecting the Lagna of D-10 and I hope this shd give u gud results related to career.

Marriage may come in the next AD of Mars (after May 2016) who's LL of D-9 and aspect 7L Jup of D-1. Mars is neech bhang here as it is exalted in D-9.

Dhan Yoga:
Any connection of 2L/5L/9L/11L is a gud dhan yoga.
In ur chart 11L Moon is with 2L Ven along with 4L/7L Jup.
But there are some issues: 2L/9L Ven is combust (within 2 deg of 12L Sun) and retro (going towards its debilitation sign).
Association of 2H/L with 11L may give you gud wealth but 12L Sun will ensure that it is spent as soon as you'll get it.

God bless you
Neeraj

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DevSingh » 15 Aug 2015

Thanks for the quick reply Neeraj sir.

If you don't mind me asking what does PD mean?

1) And does the (positive) effect of PD Mercury extend to all spheres in life or only career?

2) Characteristics of my partner? Is it possible that she is my current on/off gf (met her 2012)

3) How are my chances of having children?

May God bless you for this Nishkam Karma

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 17 Aug 2015

Dear Dev
I use abbreviation MD-Maha Dasha, AD-Antar Dasha, PD-Prayantar Dasha, H-House, L-Lord

1. In ur chart Mer is exalted in D-1 & D-9. In D-10 it is in friendly sign and aspect Lagna.
However in D-16 (chart for vehicles) Mer is debi and this may not be a gud time for driving or in this time any problems with vehicles may come. Likewise Mer will behave differently for the different aspects of life.
---------------
2. Your 7L Jup is in own nakshatra and in Gemini navamsa which indicate west direction.
Since Jup in natal chart is conjunct with Sun, Moon, Rahu and Ven and get aspect of Mars; it has multiple influences. So difficult to predict exactly about ur life partner. Now Mars is aspecting Jup from 11L and Jup is conjunct with 11L Moon, you may have multiple relations or may life different aspects of different people/girls.
Aspect of LL/10L Mer on 7H may give you partner from your workplace too. This combination repeats from Moon too.
------------
3. There seems some minor issues related to kids.
From Lagna (also Karakamansha lagna) 5L Sat is in 6H (though in its mool trikona sign and in retro motion going away from its debilitation point) but 5H & 5L Sat are aspected by debi 8L Mars and this combination gives multiple abortions.
But since this combination is not repeating from Moon or Jup (karaka for progeny) or in D-7, I feel you shall have kids with some minor problems.

God bless you
Neeraj

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DevSingh » 17 Aug 2015

I've had one serious past relation for a year (few years back) and this one has been going on and off since a year (total duration 3 years). However you said I may get married in Mars AD ([i]"who's LL of D-9 and aspect 7L Jup of D-1. Mars is neech bhang here as it is exalted in D-9"[/i]) but I highly doubt I want to get married yet... I'm young and not even settled after all these troubled years! But we never know about destiny!

Will be careful about driving as I just bought a second hand car a few months back and tend to drive rashly at times

Anyways, thank you so much sir, I will definitely give you a report post september 2015 on how the PD is going.

God bless you!!