Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sdas
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Post by Sdas » 18 Aug 2015

Hello Dr Neeraj,

Please tell something about the career, family, wealth, fortune etc, for the below details:

7th Feb 1978, 2:00 am , Motihari, Bihar.
There was illness for many months last year and had to leave job this year.

Thanks,

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DevSingh » 20 Aug 2015

Dear Neeraj
I hope it is not inappropiate for me to keep coming back with several queries but I'm quite restless therefore I'm asking a question about one more question (promise last person ...)

Again i'd request you not to quote birthdata. It is regarding my sister, she has had bad times since her birth (esp critically ill for a few years) and now also she is quite a lonely kid. lately some bad things have been happening to her and her best friends have also left school, i'm worried about the coming time as I saw she is going in Sat MD-Jupiter AD in a few days (24 aug 2015) I think. I am very novice when it comes to astrology but her Jupiter in birth chart seems in enemy position so I hope it is not a bad sign for her whole AD which will last about 2-3 years... Can you tell how she will be, any physical problems, health, friends/fam?

Thanks a lot in advance
Last edited by DevSingh on 22 Oct 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Hanish
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Hanish » 22 Aug 2015

Dr Neeraj,
May I please request a career analysis for this chart.
Sincere
Regards
Last edited by Hanish on 02 Mar 2016, edited 1 time in total.

gowtham

Post by gowtham » 22 Aug 2015

Dear Neeraj ,

Kindly light me in analyzing horoscope of my cousin. I think she having excellent chart - one of the best i seen. She is such a strong and same time jolly personality. Highly intelligent and intellect due to Jupiter,mercury 1-7 axis. Excels in studies .But

Last month for a small issue between parents , she went the level of suicide :roll: . I didt find anything small negative in the chart . kindly enlight

DOB: 08-05-1995
Time: 6.50 AM
Place: Coimbatore

Also share your view on her marriage and Carrier. Thank you

CuriousBeginner
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by CuriousBeginner » 25 Aug 2015

Dear Neeraj ji,

Pranams. Could you please analyse my chart and let me know about my marriage? I have been getting lot of proposals but nothing is getting solemnized. The guys will be initially interested and then after talking, they would reject me stating incompatability. I am quite a sensitive person and this bothers me a lot. I dont know where I go wrong, I am sure I am a soft spoken and honest person. I am currently running Rahu MD and Ketu Bhukthi. Is there any ray of hope for marriage during shukra bhukthi?

My chart:
DOB: 17/08/1987
TOB: 11.55 AM
POB: Salem,India

Thanks a lot for your time.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 28 Aug 2015

Sdas wrote:Please tell something about the career, family, wealth, fortune etc, for the below details:
There was illness for many months last year and had to leave job this year.
Dear Sdas
You've asked so many questions so I shall reply for career only. Last year your dasha was Jup-Sat
in D-10, Jup is LL & Sat is posited in 10H, hence this time shd be ok for ur career.
From Feb 2015 onwards ur AD changed to Mer who's not a very gud planet for Scorpio lagna, it is also debilitated in D-9.
Since Mer is 10L of D-10 and placed in Lagna (Also in exchange with LL Jup) I think this shd be ok time for ur career.
But Mer is placed in 8H from Jup. Further Jup is placed in 8H and from Jup LL Mer is in 8H, so there can still be challenges.
You need to be careful in the month of Nov 2015 as this time ur PDL Ven will be debilitated in transit.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

DevSingh wrote:she is going in Sat MD-Jupiter AD in a few days (24 aug 2015).......
Can you tell how she will be, any physical problems, health, friends/fam?
Dear Dev
At first sight it occur to me that she's just 13 and in the AD of Jup (posited in 10H of D-1, D-9 & D-10) she can go abroad for studies (Jup is Jamini Putrakaraka, karaka for kids as well as studies)
But a deeper inspection points some concern:
1. Jup is in Mrityu bhag
2. Jup is debi in D-9 and conjunct 5L/8L Mer. In D-10, Jup is in 12H and in mutual aspect with 8L Ven.
3. Jup got very low score of 2/21 in SAV and just average score in shadbala & Vimshopak bala.
4. Natal Sat 7 Jup connect to 7H which is also activated by transiting Jup.
Around mid Nov 2015 Ketu will transit over her natal Moon and this may cause some problems/anxiety.
So it seems there may be some sort of health problem and hospitalization or expenditures. You shd consult to other senior members of the forum too.
God bless her
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hanish wrote:May I please request a career analysis for this chart.
Dear Hanish
Whenever there are any association fo 10H/L with 8H/L, it gives break or obstacles in career.
Plz note such connections are present from Lagna, Moon as well as D-9. Hence such problems.
But the things are going to change soon.
In the next MD of Ven I'm hopeful that the things will move to betterment, albeit at a slow pace.
At the time of Dasha pravesh, MDL Ven will be debilitated in transit indicating that the results of Ven will come slow by slow.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

dcmisra wrote:ToB: 05:10 AM Morning (Approx)
Dear Sir
At TOB 5-10 I get Aquarius Asc and at 05-08 it changes to Capricorn Asc.
I shall advice you to first ascertain your correct TOB.
The reading of chart depends on the correctness of the lagna, hence no point of reading a wrong chart.
God bless you
Neeraj

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 28 Aug 2015

sir, my lagna is meen. kindly predict my chart.birth dtls are: dob-17/12/1985,gender-male,
time-13:05hrs( 01:05 p.m.),place - Krishnanagar,West bengal.

Sdas
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sdas » 28 Aug 2015

Thank you Dr Neeraj.

Yes I had to leave job in July this year.
May I ask you if there are indications of entrepreneurship or trading/ speculation in stocks and Financial Markets.
I have had these desires for a long time but had to take up jobs.

Thanks again for taking out your time to help.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

gowtham wrote:Last month for a small issue between parents , she went the level of suicide :roll: . I didt find anything small negative in the chart.
Dear Gowtham
Certainly its a veyr gud chart. With Sun & Ven exalted and Moon, Sat in own signs, it become very powerful.Exalted Sun denoted the progressed soul but debilitated Jamini Atma karaka Mars indicate that she has some previous life debts.
Apparently its very difficult to see what caused her to think of such extreme step in the previous month.
But careful analysis reveals a few subtle points:
1. Her Moon & Mer are in Mrityu bhag and also involved in nakshatra exchange.
Now both Moon & Mer are related with mind. Moon is subconscious mind and Mer is thinking ability.
2. For Taurus Lagna, Mars is markesh (7L/12L) and debi in her chart. This Mars (Though neechbhang) is conjunt Moon. Now one of my observation is that planets give result more of the planets they have PACE Connection i.e. Posited, Aspected, Conjunct or Exchange. So we can expect the results of Moon in the dashas of Mer & Mars. The same is visible here

Marriage Timing:
Since Sat is aspecting 7H of natal chart as well as D-9, there mat be delay in marriage and it may solemnized in the AD of Jup who's posited in 7H (start from Dec 2018 onwards).

Married Life:
Since her 7H/L is connecting to 8H/L in natal chart, Moon chart as well as Karakamansha Lagna Pisces; there seems to be some issues in her married life.
God bless her
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

CuriousBeginner wrote:I have been getting lot of proposals but nothing is getting solemnized.
Dear CB
The time for ur marriage seems to be eminent.
Reasons for delay:
Sat is aspecting natal 7L Mars and is posited in 7H from Moon so delay in marriage is there. Sat delays marriage upto the age of 25 (2012 in ur case). After that you has ADs of Mer & Ketu. Now in the next AD of Ven (Sept 2015-18), LL of D-1 & D-9, you shd get married.
The AD of Sun who's posited with 7L Mars may give you results. Presently double transit of Sat & Mars are activating yout 7l Mars, Jup also aspect natal 7H.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 29 Aug 2015

Sdas wrote:if there are indications of entrepreneurship or trading/ speculation in stocks and Financial Markets.
Dear Sdas
Whenever there are any association of 10H/L with 8H/L, it gives break or obstacles in career.
Plz note such connections are present from Lagna, Moon as well as Karakamansha Lagna Virgo.
Hence I wont recommend own work to you.
God bless you
Neeraj

gowtham

Post by gowtham » 29 Aug 2015

Neeraj,
Thank you :D .
Exactly (mrityu bhag)is the reason first came to my mind. But thought it not that much negative since the planet is in own(moon) and friendly house (Mercury). Now again she is back and well progressing above others. Expect her arrogant behavior now and then(ayiliya nakshatra effect) :lol:

Also now i understand why i feeling the effects of ketu(aka detachment, unknown fear etc,)in my Mercury MD is because mercury is in moolam nakshatra( lord by ketu) in my chart. Now it all makes sense. In fact i am having half characters of ketu MD for last 16 years :oops:
Again thank you

CuriousBeginner
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by CuriousBeginner » 29 Aug 2015

Thank you very much Neeraj ji. Could you please comment abt my spouse? Will he be well educated? I am currently living abroad. So excepting a guy who is abroad. My would be will be from the same caste as mine or is it going to be an intercaste marriage?

One predication from an astrologer is that the guy will be from a well to do family as my mars is with sun. But another person said if the guy is well educated then he will be from ordinary family or if he is from a well to do family then he wont be well educated. What is your thoughts on this?

Thanks again!

tanmish

Post by tanmish » 31 Aug 2015

[quote="Dr Neeraj"]Dear Sdas
Whenever there are any association of 10H/L with 8H/L, it gives break or obstacles in career.
Plz note such connections are present from Lagna, Moon as well as Karakamansha Lagna Virgo.
Hence I wont recommend own work to you.
God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Hi Dr Neeraj -

Does the above conditions for career breaks, obstacles, etc. also apply to any 6L/6H and 12L/12H connections with 10L/10H, or only to 8L/8H? I'm asking because all 3 are dusthana houses....

Please do clarify.....Thanks for your wonderful observations!

TM

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 31 Aug 2015

Dear TM
Any connection of 10H/L with 6H/L indicates career in service (rather than own work). Further they also indicate service in hospital, court etc. Connection of 10H/L with 12H/L is a known combination for foreign.
Its just the 8H/L in association with 10H/L that gives break or career in insurance, sudden & unexpected changes.
God bless you
Neeraj

Chandrashekhor

Post by Chandrashekhor » 01 Sep 2015

Neeraj Sir,
I will be grateful to you, if please give a career prediction for me, I mean when will I get a permanent job and is there any possibility of going abroad and settle down there.

Date of birth- 24th October 1988
Time of birth-11.00AM
Place of birth- Chittagong, Bangladesh
Male.

Regards

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 02 Sep 2015

Dear CS
You got a gud chart. There is Bhadra Mahapurush yoga from Lagna & Moon. Additionally there is one exchange between planets: Sun & Ven and one in nakshtra lordships: Moon & Mer.
Since Mer is posited in natal 10H as10L and placed in 7H of D-10 (aspecting Lagna) I feel dasha of Mer shd be gud for ur career. How was ur career from Oct 2014 to Mar 2015?
God bless you
Neeraj

paresh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by paresh » 02 Sep 2015

Dear sir,
This is reference to your previous reply. Can you predict further when will marriage happen? Though I got few proposals not one is matching well according to local astrologer.

Chandrashekhor

Post by Chandrashekhor » 02 Sep 2015

[quote="Dr Neeraj"]Dear CS
You got a gud chart. There is Bhadra Mahapurush yoga from Lagna & Moon. Additionally there is one exchange between planets: Sun & Ven and one in nakshtra lordships: Moon & Mer.
Since Mer is posited in natal 10H as10L and placed in 7H of D-10 (aspecting Lagna) I feel dasha of Mer shd be gud for ur career. How was ur career from Oct 2014 to Mar 2015?
God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Thank you Neeraj ji for your time.
That period was ok, but not so much good.

anju1234
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by anju1234 » 02 Sep 2015

Dr Neeraj,

I would be very grateful if you could have a look at my kundali and answer the following few questions:
1. When will I have children? I had a very early miscarriage in April 2012. It is not that I have trouble conceiving.. I just have a lot of financial obligations right now
2. My career is going very well. I work in a good position in a highly reputed firm, but because of the financial obligations, the salary gets completely utilized on the day that it arrives. Because of various issues, I had to keep taking loans.. and before one loan got completely repaid.. I would have to take another. This process started from around the time my Jupiter Mahadashsa started.
3. My husband has been facing major set backs in his career. When will this improve?

My birth details are as follows:
12th June 1980 @ 2:25PM in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.