Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Post by Dr Neeraj » 22 Jun 2015

mschauhan9 wrote:Could you please guide me more about coming Rahu MD period.
Dear MSC
In ur chart, Rahu is debi in 12H and it is conjunct 5L/10L YK Ven. It is aspected by Sat from 6H and Rahu;s dispositor Jup is debi in Lagna. In D-9 Rahu is exalted in Lagna and in D-10 again it is in 10H.
So there are mixed influence on Rahu.
Being in 12H in D-1 & D-10, it indicates your stay in foreign land (12H) in connection with ur work (10L Ven)

Analysis by taking Rahu as Lagna:
In the next AD of Jup, there may be any loss related to property as LL/4L (property) Jup is debi in 2H (finances).
Plz note this Jup is in 6H from Moon,making Shakat yoga which gives high up & downs in life.
Also note Jup is debi in D-10 so this may be a time for struggle in career.
God bless you
Neeraj

karan1985

Post by karan1985 » 22 Jun 2015

you missed mine in the 29 th page :)

ila
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ila » 22 Jun 2015

Thanks a lot Dr.Neeraj. It was very kind of you to answer.Thanks again...
Regards,
Ila

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 22 Jun 2015

sir I was born at Mary Imaculate Hospital at Krishnanagar, and in birth certificate the time was written as 01:05 p.m. and also consulted two astrologers, they told me my lagna is Mesh or Aries Ascendant...so plz tell me what is the problem you are facing to read my chart? plz predict my chart taking Mesh Lagna as ascendant. As because after 2010 nothing so called improvement happened in my life. And if Meen Lagna is taken will there be some big achievements. Plz share with me. thank u.

saimamajid83

Post by saimamajid83 » 24 Jun 2015

helli

my name is sm and i am looking for a good gov job for past 2 yrs without success. i am working in private sector with very low income i am a lecturer by profession when i am going to get a good gov job as i have applied on a couple of gov posts

yours truly
dob 5th jan 1983
pob rawalpindi pakistan
tob 19:30hrs

d-lod

Post by d-lod » 24 Jun 2015

Regrets for the delay in reply. I've a few questions:
Was there any unconventionality in his first marriage?
How many siblings he have?
Was he traveling to far away place in 2014-15?

Thanks for your detailed analysis of my son’s marriage-planets. I appreciate your views. My son is the only child of mine., and yes he will be travelling to Dominic in 2015, and had gone to bali in 2014.
I am not getting the meaning of unconventional marriage? Can you explain please. his was an arranged marriage and the girl didn't get visa, as she was already rejected three time by government of canada.

Reading your thread may give me more insight into Jaimini astrology, I had overlooked that char rashi aspect sthir raashi, so mars aspected jupiter as per jaimimi, as well as per parashara too. thanks for insight.

Blessing for everyone of us.
Last edited by d-lod on 25 Jun 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Snr

Post by Snr » 25 Jun 2015

-
Last edited by Snr on 03 Jul 2015, edited 2 times in total.

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DevSingh » 27 Jun 2015

Neeraj sir, this is very important. its the question of someones life and death. My cousin migrated to europe many years ago (2003) but hasn't got residency and only had problems. He is over 40, not married and always doing drugs and drinking alcohol. I am afraid that he might die one of these days without even getting married. I have no specific questions but can you please tell me anything significant or any remedy? Life has not been fair to him

these are his details:

21 July 1974
Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Time: 08.10 pm

he migrated to europe around 2003. he is addicted to tobacco, alcohol and drugs (he says he stopped last month but its highly doubtfull). he is unmarried yet but already over 40. please suggest and help

may the almighty bless you

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 02 Jul 2015

karan1985 wrote:you missed mine in the 29 th page :)
Dear Karan1985
I skipped ur chart purposefully as ur TOB is 05-46 Cancer Asc and at 05-45 the Lagna changes to Gemini.
There are always a room for doubt for such charts. IN the past I've wasted my enough time in predicting on the basis of wrong chart and felt let down. So I never read such charts. Regrets for the same.

As regard your friend, again there is no gud news. He'll go for love marriage (7L Jup in 5H but in debilitation) and then marriage will break (mutual aspect of 7l Jup and 8L Mars). Since 11L Moon is also in mutual aspect with 7L Jup, he'll have remarriage. From Moon, again 7L Sat and 5L Mars are in mutual aspect (love marriage) but presence of 6L Jup and aspect of debi Mars indicates problem in marriage.

God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 03 Jul 2015

klneha wrote:1. In D-9, in JHora Kundali I see 4L & 5L exchange.
I use Parashar Light which gives Asc Leo at 10-10 so this shd be in Cancer navamsa
So there is no exchange between 3H & 4H.
2. My husband is working in software and wishes to either start his consultancy or start teaching in own class or university.
Navamsa dispositor of 10L has max say in the choice of career
His 10L Ven (Also 10L from Moon) is in Scorpio navamsa, hence Mars has max say in his career.
Mars aspect 10H from 7H and is also the sign dispositor of 10L Ven. Mars generally gives career related to administration.
So he may start his own consultancy as there are many combination in his chart for own work.

God bless him
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

saimamajid83 wrote: dob 5th jan 1983
pob rawalpindi pakistan
tob 19:30hrs
Dear Saima
I feel you shd get job very soon.
Your current dasha is Jup-Jup and from July 7th PD of Mer will start who's conjunct with 10L Mars
From Jamini, current dasha is Aries-Pisces
Pisces get aspect by AmK Sun and contain AmK Sun in 10th from it.
Double transit of Sat & Jup connect to ur 10L Mars. From start of Aug, transit Mars will also aspect natal Mars.
I think then u shd get results.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Helius wrote:But during Sun AD [Mar 2005 - Oct 2006] I got passport [Jul 2005] on an super express basis with top people support and went abroad for my med school [Sep 2006], one of the best times of my entire life. How come he is helping so much while on AD or is there any other reason?
Your Sat dasha started on 26th May 1994 and from Apr 2005 to Nov 2006 it was Moon AD
Moon is 7L aspected by 12L Jup (foreign)
In D-10, Moon 8L posited in 10H which indicates sudden event related to career.
Hence I wont own work to you
I wont advice own work to you.
Regrets for the typing mistake.

God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Snr wrote:05-08-1994
I hope its 5th Aug and not the May 8th?
Its always better to mention month in alphabets.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

DevSingh wrote:21 July 1974
Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Dear Dev
The chart of the native has mixed combinations.
On one hand LL Sat is conjunct with 5L Ven & 9L Mer, one of the greatest Rajyoga; at the same time LL Sat is in 6H in conjunction with 6L Mer in very close deg.
Its gud that the native has not married as there is exchange of 7L Moon and 8L Sun, which spoils married life. From Moon, again 8L Jup is in 7H. From Karakamansha Taurs, 7L Mars & 8L Jup are in mutual aspect.

His Moon is severely afflicted as Moon is in 8H & get aspected by Mars & Sat. Though there is aspect of Jup too but its functional malefic being the 3L/12L.

His present dasha is Mars-Rahu
Mars is placed in 8H and is rashi dispositor of Rahu
After July 2015, when Jup will move to Leo sign, double transit of Sat & Jup will activate his natal 8H. Around mid Sept, transiting Mars will also move to Leo and thus dasha lords as well as Sat-Jup will connect to his 8H. This is the time to take care.

God bless him
Nereaj
Last edited by Dr Neeraj on 13 Jul 2015, edited 1 time in total.

noel2013a
Contributor
Contributor

Post by noel2013a » 03 Jul 2015

Dear Neeraj

I hope you do remember me from my previous post related to self and i hope and wish you are doing well in life.

Today I am writing to you on the behalf of a friend of mine who is interested to know more of her future life in terms of marriage and possible marital life and especially her husband.

The person in question is currently evaluating proposals for an arranged marriage and would like to understand from her chart what are her chances for finding a good partner in this year and also when will her marriage take place as also some insight into her prospective husband and whether marriage will be a success in terms of raising a happy family.

Her details are as follows:

Date of Birth: 4th March 1985
Time of Birth: 09:22 AM IST
Place of Birth: Pilibhit

As always i do appreciate your time and effort for sharing a reading on this chart. God bless.

Regds

Noel2013a

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

noel2013a wrote:future life in terms of marriage and possible marital life and especially her husband.
Dear Noel
The girl is already running a very gud time for marriage.
From June 2014-Mar 2015 she had Jamini dasha of Gemini-Gemini
Gemini is aspected by DK Mer, AK Mars & AmK Ven. This time she must have got some proposals.
The current MD Cancer is her DkN and she must get married in this MD.
The present AD is again Gemini, which is potent to give her marriage related results.

The Vimshottari dasha is Ketu-Jup
Jup is 7L of D-9 and transit wise it is aspecting natal 7L Ven

Plz note though Mars is in 12H but she is not Mangalik as Mars is conjunct exalted Ven.
12H contain natural benefics Mer & Ven which indicates gud bed pleasures.

God bless her
Neeraj

Snr

Post by Snr » 03 Jul 2015

Last edited by Snr on 14 Sep 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Snr wrote:Can you please analyse and tell if the native will have a successful career.Also does the chart show any foreign settlement?Please see navamsa also.Regards.
Dear SNR
Education is one way (and NOT the ONLY way) to make career.
The native has some very gud combinations like DKA Rajyoga (connection of 9H/L with 10H/L) which is repeating in D-1, Moon chart and from Karakamansha Lagna.
From Feb 2015 the dasha of Sat-Sun started and in D-10 Sun is 9L placed in 10H
So the native shd do good in this time.
After Aug 2015 he'll have Jamini Maha dasha of Gemini for 1 yr. Gemini contain his AmK Moon and this period shd give a direction to his career.
God bless him
Neeraj

Snr

Post by Snr » 03 Jul 2015

Last edited by Snr on 14 Sep 2015, edited 1 time in total.

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 04 Jul 2015

Name- Kakoli Marick, gender-female,time-15:30, dob-22/07/1978,place- Krishnanagar,West Bengal.Do i have a chance of getting government job...i do share trading business...but repeated losses in it...plz say when my good time will come in business or job...

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 04 Jul 2015

Kindly analyse my chart. My lagna is Pisces. Respected sirs, kindly tell me that in 2015 when will I can get a good and stable job? I am doing a job in govt contract of one year.I did MBA in Finance.Also plz tell about my married time and married life. Is government job possible?.Plz analyse my chart.Thanks again in advance.

Name is Abhijit Roy,dob-17/12/1985,gender-male,
time-13:05hrs( 01:05 p.m.),place - Krishnanagar,West bengal.

noel2013a
Contributor
Contributor

Post by noel2013a » 04 Jul 2015

[quote="Dr Neeraj"][quote="noel2013a"]future life in terms of marriage and possible marital life and especially her husband.
[/quote]
Dear Noel
The girl is already running a very gud time for marriage.
From June 2014-Mar 2015 she had Jamini dasha of Gemini-Gemini
Gemini is aspected by DK Mer, AK Mars & AmK Ven. This time she must have got some proposals.
The current MD Cancer is her DkN and she must get married in this MD.
The present AD is again Gemini, which is potent to give her marriage related results.

The Vimshottari dasha is Ketu-Jup
Jup is 7L of D-9 and transit wise it is aspecting natal 7L Ven

Plz note though Mars is in 12H but she is not Mangalik as Mars is conjunct exalted Ven.
12H contain natural benefics Mer & Ven which indicates gud bed pleasures.

God bless her
Neeraj[/quote]

Dear Neeraj,

Thanks for your time to respond to my query. Would you like to share some insight into her husband-she is particularly keen to understand about her future partner. She has a proposal from one prospect whose birth details I am sharing herewith with a request to kindly share if it will be a good match for both.

Her Details:
Time of Birth: 9:22 AM IST

His Details:
Date of Birth: 6th Aug 1976
Time of Birth: 4:05 PM IST
Place of Birth: New Delhi

As always I can only thank you for your time for doing the good work you are for people around you. Thanks and God bless.

Regds
Noel2013a

newly

Post by newly » 08 Jul 2015

Dear Dr neeraj... First of all I need to thank you for spending valuable time onmy chart
. Please kindly delete the birth details and avoid quoting my details due to privacy concerns. ..
Thanks so much for the great service provided
Last edited by newly on 29 Jul 2015, edited 1 time in total.

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DevSingh » 13 Jul 2015

[quote="Dr Neeraj"][quote="DevSingh"]21 July 1974
Jalandhar, Punjab, India
[/quote]
Dear Dev
The chart of the native has mixed combinations.
One one hand LL Sat is conjunct with 5L Ven & 9L Mer, one of the greatest Rajyoga; at the same time LL Sat is in 6H in conjunction with 6L Mer in very close deg.
Its gud that the native has not married as there is exchange of 7L Moon and 8L Sun, which spoils married life. From Moon, again 8L Jup is in 7H. From Karakamansha Taurs, 7L Mars & 8L Jup are in mutual aspect.

His Moon is severely afflicted as Moon is in 8H & get aspected by Mars & Sat. Though there is aspect of Jup too but its functional malefic being the 3L/12L.

His present dasha is Mars-Rahu
Mars is placed in 8H and is rashi dispositor of Rahu
After July 2015, when Jup will move to Leo sign, double transit of Sat & Jup will activate his natal 8H. Around mid Sept, transiting Mars will also move to Leo and thus dasha lords as well as Sat-Jup will connect to his 8H. This is the time to take care.

God bless him
Nereaj[/quote]

Thanks... Any good times coming in the future? So marriage is not on the cards?

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 13 Jul 2015

avijeetr wrote:time-15:30, dob-22/07/1978,place- Krishnanagar,West Bengal.
Dear Kakoli
Whenever there is a connection of 8H/L with 10H/L, it gives some breaks or obstacles in career.
In ur chart, from Lagna 8L Mer is in 10H.
From Moon 10L Mars is conjunct with 8L Mer.
From Karakamansha Lagna Sagittarius 10L Mer is in mutual aspect with 8L Moon.
Again in D-10, LL/10L Jup is with 8L Ven.
So there are repeat connections and this may give obstacles in ur career.

Secondly regarding Govt job, there must a connection of Sun with 10H/L
In ur chart from Lagna Sun is 10L, from Moon 10L Mars is in nak of Sun
But other than these there are no connection of 10H/L with Sun, hence the chances for Govt job are dim.

God bless you
Neeraj