Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Post by Dr Neeraj » 03 Jun 2015

G.K.Raj wrote:I am anxious to know about my son's marriage time. His birth details are:
DOB: 09.10.1988
TOB: 2.40 PM
POB: Chennai
Dear GKR
You are absolutely correct about the transit of Jup.
The current dasha is Rahu-Sat-Jup and from 3rd Aug the dasha will be Rahu-Mer which is more potent to give marriage as:
1. In D-1, Mer is posited with 7L Moon and from Moon, Mer got aspected by 7L Jup
2. In D-9, Mer is posited in Lagna
3. From MDL Rahu, Mer is posited with 7L Sun
4. From Oct 10, 2015 Jamini char dasha of Virgo-Sagittarius will start. Sagittarius dasha contain DK Sat.
So I feel this winter he shd get results related to marriage.
God bless him
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Dr Neeraj : Pls read my chart

Post by Dr Neeraj » 03 Jun 2015

writetoritu wrote:13th May, 1974 tob: 19.30 pm Modinagar, Uttarpradesh

1) Married life- there have been ups and downs- how would it be in the future.
2) Career- How will it be (Currently have a small set up in USA)
3) How will my Saturn Mahadasha be as it is with the lagan lord in the eight house
Dear WtR
In ur chart, 5L Ven is exalted in 7H (combination for love marriage) Again from Karakamansha Lagna Sagittarius 5L Mars is in 7H (combination for love marriage). In D-9 7L Sat is in 5H, hence it appeared that yours may be a love marriage.
There are various factors influencing your 7H
1. 8L Mer is posited in 7H with Ketu.
2. 7L Ven is exalted in 5H but it is aspected by sat from 8H
So I feel in the Sat MD this may be further instigated.

As regard career, for the next 2 yrs (Dasha Jup-Rahu) there may be some unpleasant episode in ur profession (Rahu being in 8H of D-10). In the next MD of Sat, it shd be a gud time for ur career as Sat is in Lagna of D-10.
God bless you
Neeraj

G.K.Raj
Contributor
Contributor

Post by G.K.Raj » 06 Jun 2015

Thank You Dr. Neeraj ji,

Thank You very much for your predictions,

God Bless YOu
G.K.Raj

d-lod

Post by d-lod » 06 Jun 2015

Dr. Neeraj

Appreciated your patience with people like me in many post. I need your opinion on my son's kundali.

An engineer by profession, divorcee with a very short marriage of few days, married on 21st october 2013.
My queries are,
when will he merry next?
will he enjoy happy married life?
will it be a love marriage?

Thanks a lot
Blessing to you of a mother
Last edited by d-lod on 25 Jun 2015, edited 1 time in total.

d-lod

Post by d-lod » 08 Jun 2015

hello Dr. Neeraj

please provide your observation on my son's chart. thanks

ars123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ars123 » 15 Jun 2015

[quote="Dr Neeraj"][quote="ars123"]

DoB: 05/06/1986;
Time : 03:15 a.m ;
Place of Birth : (Longitude - 76'58" East and Latitude - 11 North )
I am finding troubles in settling down in my life on career front and marriage front.
Please help me to know how to manage and when is the good prospectus starts for my marriage?

[/quote]
Dear Anand
I've taken ur DOB as 5-June -1986. Its always gud to mention the name of the month in text.
With given details I get Aries Asc 07-00 and Moon is in Aries at 21-12
Your present dasha from Feb 7, 2014 is Mar-Mer-Mer
Mars is LL posited in 9H, it is strong by virtue of its placement in trikona and by status of a vargottam planet. In Bhav chart it is placed in 10H making Ruchak Mahapurush yoga. So overall, this Maha dasha of Mars shd be gud for you.

Mer as 3L in 3H shd give u a lot of travel now and being 7L in 7H from MDL Mars, it must give u results related to opposite sex.

For 3 yrs your career will grow at just ok speed (It shd be better than earlier as ur previous AD was Sat who is 10L placed in 8H, representing breaks/changes in profession). After that it shd move a little faster.

Since 10L Sat is in 8H which indicates break in service/career, u may get occassional feeling of obstacles in profession but from Arudh Lagna and Karakmansha there is no such indication, hence overall career shd be ok.

The month of April may give u some obstacles as this time AD lord Mer will be in debilitation suring transit. It may give u expenditures, unwanted confinement e.g. hospital etc.

The period of June-Sept 2014 shd be gud for ur career as from Jamini astrology this time the AD will be Aquarius which contain ur AmK Jup.
From Vimshottari dasha this time there will be AD of Sun who's connecting to 10L Sat.

God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Dear Neeraj sir ,

All your predictions on my chart has come true and making to believe more and more in vedic astrology.Thank you a lot .

As u said I lost my job during the mars - saturn period (july 2013) ,

Jobless for a year and then got a new job in a good organisation during August 2014 as u indicated.

I always have an uncertainty in my career throughout though I excel

Also as u said abt relation with opposite sex during the mercury antardasa, it happened as I met a girl on Jun 9th 2014 , and we were in love but due to some misunderstandings and problems from her home side we are parted now and I am very depressed nowadays .

Will we rejoin , will my marriage happen during this year and how 'll be my marriage life . Kindly advice sir .

Thanks
Anand raj

d-lod

Post by d-lod » 20 Jun 2015

[quote="d-lod"]Dr. Neeraj

Appreciated your patience with people like me in many post. I need your opinion on my son's kundali.

Thanks a lot
Blessing to you of a mother[/quote]

sir

i have been looking forward to your answer. thank
Last edited by d-lod on 25 Jun 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 20 Jun 2015

d-lod wrote:DOB - 6th October 1983
POB - Nadiad, Gujarat
TOB - 6.30 AM.
R/Mam
Regrets for the delay in reply. I've a few questions:
Was there any unconventionality in his first marriage?
How many siblings he have?
Was he traveling to far away place in 2014-15?
when will he merry next?
The break in first marriage was coz of aspect of 8L Mars on 7L Jup.
The first marriage took place in Jamini dasha of Scorpio-Sagittarius
Scorpio contains AmK So at the time of marriage he shd be working good.
Sagittarius is aspected by DK Mer which gave him marriage. Now from Oct 2014 he got Jamini Maha dasha of Sagittarius which will will him marriage again. The good time for that can be from Aug 2016 to July 2017 in the AD of Virgo (which contain DK)

Well, as of now, after Sept 2015, he may purchase any new vehicle. AT the same time, he may travel abroad/far away place.
will he enjoy happy married life?
Well, its a difficult question. We asked this question to our teachers "If there are combination for problem in marriage then shall they continue in 2nd or 3rd marriages too?" They replied that no doubt the conditions will be the same but the effects will be much reduced later.
So it'll wrong to say that it'll be a smooth ride but I hope things shd not be that bad.
Besides Astrology, we know that understanding between two people need a lot of patience and compromise. Moreover, its a matter between two person, one person cudnt hold the relation for long.
will it be a love marriage?
I cudnt find any combination for love marriage (most famous are the combination of 5H/L with 7H/L) but 7L Jup on RKA (Rahu Ketu axis) and conjunction of Mars Ven, do indicate that there may be some sort of unconventionality in marriage.

God bless him
Neeraj

freeloader
Contributor
Contributor

Post by freeloader » 20 Jun 2015

Dear Dr Neeraj:

13.11.1994-----00:47-----Male-----Istanbul/Turkey

1)Marriage and spouse's character,appearance etc?
2)Career(i am a psychology student,my 10th lord venus is retrograde.Is it bad?) ?

If you are analyse this 2 topics in my chart,i will be very happy.Thanks.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

klneha wrote:DOB:04-04-1975
Time: 03:55pm (afternoon)
Place: Pune, India
1. Should he continue job or start his own business or get into new profession?
2. If job, is it possible to get job abroad and settle there and when?
Dear Neha
There are gud indications for own work in your husband's chart. The present situation will improve after Oct 2015 and he will do good in career after Apr 2016. From Apr 2016 he shall have 12 yr Jamini Maha Dasha of Pisces which contain his AmK Sun with MK Jup & PK Mer. AmK Pk conjunction is a rajyoga and thsi shall be very gud time for his career.
Career analysis:
10L Ven is in the sign of 4L/9L Mars. In D-9 Ven & Mars are in exchange as 3L & 4L.
Mars also aspect 10H in D-1 & D-9.
From Karakamansha Lagna Scorpio, Mars is in 4H aspecting 10H.
So there is prominent effect of Mars on his career. Further everywhere 4H also come into picture.
Now the professions dominated by Mars are any factory or production work of any sort.
Plz see the possibility of own work.
God bless him
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Vaidyan13 wrote: Born 7:38 pm (evening)
Born in Mumbai, Maharashtra
Dear Vaidyan
You for get to mention Attempt any 2 questions :-)
Let me try to attempt all the questions.
I wish to know that what will my husband and children in the future be like?
How will my married life be?
Where will I meet my husband and when will I get married?
Will I be successful in my career and will I gain wealth?
I am aspiring to be a dentist.
With given data I got Leo Asc at 13-32 and Moon is in Gemini 12-42
Sat is present in 7H as 7L, Sat also aspect Jup (7L from Moon), so it indicates delay in ur marriage.
Generally such combinations give marriage after 25.
So ur marriage seems in 2020. In that year, Sat dasha is also staring.
Jamini dasha at that time will be Sagittarius which contain PK Ven and is aspected by DK Moon.
Hence it again confirms marriage in 2020.
Your career will also take shape after 2020 as at present ur MD is Jup which is debi in D-10. Generally in the dasha of a planet which is debi in D-10, there seems some unseen obstacles in career.
Presence of Ven in 7H from Moon indicates that ur husband shall be handsome and Sat in 7H from Lagna indicates that there will be age gap between you & ur spouse. Your husband may come from north or west of ur birth place.
Married life is seen from Upapada Lagna (UL). In ur chart, UL is Taurus which contain no planet but there are both malefics in 2H/7H/8H from it hence your married life will be very gud and long. However debilitation of ur Atmakaraka Mars is a concern. It indicates ur past life debts. Your Mars is at extreme debilitation and also aspect ur LL Sun as well as 7H/L. This indicates serious problems which u need to sort out.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

ars123 wrote: DoB: 05/06/1986;
Time : 03:15 a.m ;
Place of Birth : (Longitude - 76'58" East and Latitude - 11 North )
Dear Anand
The present time is quite good for ur marriage.
Till Sept you've Jamini dasha of Virgo-Gemini
Gemini contain DK Mer and the next AD of Cancer is also aspected by DkN Scorpio.
So by Dec 2015 there are high chances for ur marriage.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Helius wrote:DOB [SNIP], 14:15 Hrs, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
Dear PearlPeral
So far you've spent 2 MDs and presently u r in Mer MD.
In the first MD of Jup, u spent 12 yrs of ur life.
Though Jup is in enemy sign in D-1 but it is in its own navamsa. Hence this time wud have been a mixed bag. Since Jup is 3L (also Jamini BK), in this time period you might have got some sibling.

The 2nd MD was LL/2L Sat from May 1994 to 2013 (Age 12-31)
Sat is ur LL (Also Jamini AK) placed in 9H with 9L deeply exalted Mer & 5L/10L Ven; this is one of the greatest Rajyoga (Combination fo all trikones).

But this combination is spoiled by 8L Sun. One one hand Sun has made Mer totally combust (within 3 deg). Plz remember a combust planet wont stop u giving results but there will be frustration related to that planet. Here strongest planet 9L (Luck) will give you frustration.

Second Sat Sun combination always gives difference of opinion with father/boss/teacher or any other fatherly figure. Sun Ven conjunction also spoils marriage harmony.
So this one planet Sun has spoiled all major significators of ur life.

Now lets take things one by one.
Education & Career:
5L (Also 10L) Ven is debilitated (though neechbhang) and combust with Sun (Within 10 deg) So despite the deep exaltation of Mer (Making you brilliant, witty and with quick grasping power), converting this IQ into qualification degree may be tough.
Likewise ur career too is afflicted by 8H.
in D-10. Lagna is aspected by 6L Ven and 10H contain 8L Moon.
So affliction are there. Hence I wont advice own work to you.

Now after Oct 2015 you shd see some positive developments in ur career as at this time ur Jamini AD will be Taurus wherefrom 10H contain AmK Moon, so this shd be gud for ur career.

God bless you
Neeraj
Last edited by Dr Neeraj on 03 Jul 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

freeloader wrote:13.11.1994-----00:47-----Male-----Istanbul/Turkey
2)Career(i am a psychology student,my 10th lord venus is retrograde.Is it bad?) ?
Dear Freeloader
With given data I got Leo Asc 14-32 and Moon in Aquarius at 28-30
Sat is posited in ur 7H as 7L with Moon. This indicates that there may be age gap (more than generally accepted in society) between u & ur spouse. Your spouse will be a beautiful girl (Moon in 7H).

In general Sat in 7H always gives delay in marriage (marriage after 25 yrs). Since I'm not familiar with the customs & traditions of Turkey, it is difficult for me to predict timing for ur marriage. However from Nov 2015-Nov 2016, you'll get results related to opposite sex. This time ur Jamini dasha will be Libra-Scorpio and Scorpio contain DK Jup. So it may be marriage or relation of any sort.
God bless you
Neeraj

freeloader
Contributor
Contributor

Post by freeloader » 20 Jun 2015

[quote="Dr Neeraj"][quote="freeloader"]13.11.1994-----00:47-----Male-----Istanbul/Turkey
[/quote]
Dear Freeloader
With given data I got Leo Asc 14-32 and Moon in Aquarius at 28-30
Sat is posited in ur 7H as 7L with Moon. This indicates that there may be age gap (more than generally accepted in society) between u & ur spouse. Your spouse will be a beautiful girl (Moon in 7H).

In general Sat in 7H always gives delay in marriage (marriage after 25 yrs). Since I'm not familiar with the customs & traditions of Turkey, it is difficult for me to predict timing for ur marriage. However from Nov 2015-Nov 2016, you'll get results related to opposite sex. This time ur Jamini dasha will be Libra-Scorpio and Scorpio contain DK Jup. So it may be marriage or relation of any sort.
God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Thanks for the reply,sir.Lastly,how is my upapada lagna's situation?It has no aspects and no planets in it.Please analyse my upapade lastly sir.Thank you.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 21 Jun 2015

Dear Freeloader
I think u r looking for ur marital analyiss. UL is one way of determining that.
Marital analysis:
1. Your 7L is in 7H but aspected by debi Mars from 12H. This combination is repeated from Moon too. From Moon, 7L Sun is debi (though neechbhang) and is aspected by debi Mars.
This gives some sort of color in relations. Involvement of Mars generally gives some sort of manhandling.
2. From Upapada Virgo, 2H contains benefics Ven, Mer & Sun but Rahu is also present here and all these planets are aspected by debi Mars.
3. From Karakamansha Lagna Gemini, 7L Jup is in 6H

So how dangerous is it?
Well, plz remember the planets can just pose situations, but you're free in ur actions. And whatever action you'll take will decide ur future karmas.
God bless you
Neeraj

mschauhan9
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by mschauhan9 » 21 Jun 2015

Dear Dr Neeraj
could you please help me on My Rahu Mahadasha, How it is going to be. As my Rahu is in 12th house in Lagna chart (makara lagna) and 11th house in chalet chart.

I'm working in Gulf since feb 2006 and looking to go back to india but not getting right opportunity. My details are as below. Or I will be abroad only for my occupation. How is my prospects in stock market.
DOB - 18-11-1973
time - 12:10
Place - Deogarh (Rajasthan)

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 21 Jun 2015

Name - Abhijit Roy,dob-17/12/1985,gender-male,
time-13:05hrs(01:05 p.m.),place - Krishnanagar,West Bengal.

Aies Ascendant, Kumbha Rasi.(birth time rectified)

I am facing serious problems with my career. I am a post graduate in commerce field(MBA -Finance). Will ever in my life i would get a govt. job(banks or central or state govt.) or jobs related with finance/accounts. If any remedy for this(through gemstones or pujas).Right now i am jobless since 2014 1st month,in 2015 can i get a good job in accounts or official administration.I am preparing for government jobs,Do i have government job connections in my chart and when my marriage will occur,love or arranged. plz reply.thank u.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 22 Jun 2015

Dear PearlPeral
Mer is almost always with Sun hence I take it as combust only when Mer is within 3 deg of Sun, which is there in ur case.
Second planet give their effect only in their dasha, so whatever frustration I was talking about shd manifest only in the dasha of Mer. Further IMO Budhaaditya yoga is lost when Mer is combust.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

mschauhan9 wrote:DOB - 18-11-1973
time - 12:10
Place - Deogarh (Rajasthan)
Dear MSC
You went to abroad in Fab 2006 in the dasha of Moon-Ven-Jup
Ven is posited in 12H and Jup is 12L posited in Lagna.
Soon after, from May 2007 onwards ur Mars dasha started who's 4L posited in 4H. How was this time? Did you purchased any land/vehicles in this time? Mars is vargottam in D-9 as well as D-10, so this must have been a gud time for ur career too.
Since 4L is placed in 4H, generally this time u shd have been back to your native place. Its surprising that you were in Gulf even in this duration as there is no connection of Mars with 12H/L

Your Rahu dasha started from last yr May 2014, so by now you may have a flavour of Rahu. At present I dnt see any combination for you to be back.

As regard share market, ur 8L Sun is posited in ur 11H of gains and it is aspected by 11L Mars. So 11H is strong and you may invest in share market.

God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

avijeetr wrote:Name - Abhijit Roy,dob-17/12/1985,gender-male,
time-13:05hrs(01:05 p.m.),place - Krishnanagar,West Bengal.
Dear Abhijeet
I've already mentioned in one of ur other post that at 13-04 ur chart is changing.
I'm never confident of reading such charts which are on margin coz there are chances of error.
Regrets for not able to help you
God bless you
Neeraj

mschauhan9
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by mschauhan9 » 22 Jun 2015

Dear Mr Neeraj,

Mars MD I did bought piece of land during mar MD i.e. during 2010 and 2013. But never got any opportunity to come back to india during Mar MD.

Lot of travelling across the globe since last 1 year. Could you please guide me more about coming Rahu MD period.

Regards

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 22 Jun 2015

But sir I was born at Mary Imaculate Hospital at Krishnanagar, and in birth certificate the time was written as 01:05 p.m. and also consulted two astrologers, they told me my lagna is Mesh or Aries Ascendant...so plz tell me what is the problem you are facing to read my chart? plz predict my chart taking Mesh Lagna as ascendant. As because after 2010 nothing so called improvement happened in my life. And if Meen Lagna is taken will there be some big achievements. Plz share with me. thank u.
Last edited by avijeetr on 22 Jun 2015, edited 1 time in total.

ila
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ila » 22 Jun 2015

Dear Dr.Neeraj,
I am asking this query in all seriousness...so please do not take it otherwise...
What are the Dasha's and transits supporting the gaining of a drivers licence in India? It is a test conducted by Govt and it is a tough test if conducted properly by the state where u live ....
Regards,
Ila

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

ila wrote:What are the Dasha's and transits supporting the gaining of a drivers licence in India?
Dear Ila
None of the question is a stupid question, though answers may be stupid.
For getting driving license one must have combination of 3H/L, 4H/L with 9H/L in transits.
3H/L indicates hands and travel, 4H/L represents vehicle and 9H/L is government.
God bless you
Neeraj