Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Post by Dr Neeraj » 23 Nov 2014

avinash16 wrote: 16 sep 1980
tob: 1435 hours
pob: Sahaaranpur, UP, India
Dear Avinash
Your question comes at right time :-)
Your current dasha is Ven-Rahu-Sun.
Sun is posited in 12H of D-10. Next PD of Moon is placed in 12H of D-1. Next PDL Mars is 12L.
Double transit of Sat & Jup are also connecting to 12H. So all PD as well as transits are connecting to 12H (foreign).
But what I'm worried at is:
a) Moon is debi in 12H
b) Ven & Rahu are placed in 8H which gives sudden and unexpected results. 8H also indicates hidden enemies and victimization of politics. So you must be very careful in ur foreign visits.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 23 Nov 2014

motofreak19 wrote:Ashutosh
DOB : 19/06/1989
Place of Birth : Puri,India
TIme of Birth : 10 :40 am
Dear Ashutosh
You got dasha of Ven from the age of 5-25 yrs
Ven is ur 3L/10L placed in 11H. It is placed in its own navamsa. Hope this time must have been quite gud for you.
Your current dasha is of Sun who's LL placed in 11H.
Dasha of LL is always gud. Placed in 11H it must give u gains.
However, I wud like to point 2 things here:
1. Around mid Jan 2015, Ketu will transit thru 64th navamsa from Lagna. Plz take care of ur health this time. This time the AD will be of Moon who's 12L. Moon is in 8H in D-9. Next PDL Mars is debi in 12H.
2. Your sadhe satti has started with Sat being in ur Vadh tara. This time generally results in mental tensions and anxiety.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 24 Nov 2014

AstroStudent33 wrote: DOB: 1st June 1988
Time: 09:51:20 am
Place of Birth: Karachi, Pakistan
Longitude: 67E3
Latitude: 24N52
Dear AS
Analyzed ur chart in detail. There are 2 prominent things:

1. From all Lagnas, Your 7H/7L is connected with 6H/L, 8H/L & 12H/L which is not a gud indication for marital harmony.
(From Lagna 7L Sat (also 8L) is posited in 6H and is aspected by 6L Jup & 12L Mer from 12H;
From Moon, 7L (Also 12L) Ven is in 8H with 8L & 7H is aspected by 6L Mars;
From Karakamansha Lagna (Pisces), 7L Mer is conjunct with 8L Ven and is in mutual aspect with 12L Sat)

2. From all lagnas, 11L is making connection with 7L which is an indication of multiplicity of affairs.
(From Lagna, 11L Ven is in mutual aspect with 7L Sat;
From Moon, 11L Mer is conjunct with 7L Ven;
From Karakamansha Lagna (Pisces), 11L Sat is in mutual aspect with 7L Mer)

So there can be many relations before marriage or post-marriage or more than 1 marriage.
As regard timing of marriage, till June 2015 it a gud time for ur marriage.

God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

sreeni1235 wrote:Im now learning astrology (MA astrology). I need to know what the divitional charts really signify. are we rebounding the 12 rashis in different ways? I mean, for ex: A rashi is a 30 degree grouped entity of 9 padas, whereas drekkana is a new entity formed by grouping each 10 degree into a rashi. Should we interpret it in that way? What books do you suggest me to get the stuff in pure scientific way. What are exaltation and debilitation points. are they really related with the elliptical orbit and perigee,apogee positions? Pleaes reply me asap.
Dear Seenu
Its so disheartening to note the unfortunate events at ur end.
But I'm happy that you wish to learn Astrology. I will advice you to join any school where from you can learn in a systematic manner. Alternatively this forum is a best platform to learn such things. From online courses to discussions from the experts are really good. You may subscribe to KRS Channel on youtube and see all expert talks there.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Marlin wrote:born 11 May 1962, 00:20am BST, Twickenham, UK
Ketu conjunct Saturn in 2nd opposite Moon/Rahu.
In navamsa, Ketu/Saturn/Mercury in Gemini in 12th.
Will it be good or bad for work and money?
Dear Marlin
PLz read my post http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... =5&t=16811
I think this shd be a gud time for you
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

pushpa sharma wrote:daughter DOB is 11th May1989 4:50AM, ranchi,Jharkhand,India.mesh ascendent.
her fiance's DOB is 12th July1983 6;40AM dhanbad Jharkhand India cancer ascendent.How will be their married life.
Dear Pushpa Mam
Matchmaking score is gud 30/36 with no dosha.
But I'm little worried about ur daughter's chart as in her chart, analyzing from Lagna, Moon, Karakamansha Lagna (Sagittarius) 7L is connecting with 6H/L. This indicates some problems in adjustment and marital harmony.
God bless them
Neeraj

archer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archer » 24 Nov 2014

Hi Dr. Neeraj,

Can you read my chart please?
DOB : 22-11-1971
15.35 pm
Chennai.

my lagna is pisces, don't say it is aries.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dear Archer
It no use of reading a wrong chart. With given details I get Aries lagna 03-08
God bless you
Neeraj

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 25 Nov 2014

sir,
my husband's DOB 15th August 1957: 8am Ranchi, JHARKHAND,INDIA.vigro ascendent. He is in moon dasa & sun antra dasa.
He is not doing well. At present he is working far from home and he wants to take transfer or voluntary retirement. waht is your advise for him??? how he will be over come from his health issue?

karan1985

Post by karan1985 » 27 Nov 2014

[quote="Dr Neeraj"][quote="karan1985"]Dear sir,
born on 21 july 1985 at 5.46 am in tiruchirappalli[/quote]

Dear KAran
Are you sure about the TOB? AT 5-45 the lagna is changing.
Plz be sure about time by visiting the forum Birth Time Rectification.
Its no use predicting on wrong birth details.
God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Time is very accurate, confirmed by palm reading. cancer lagna. Please help me. My phd, my carrier, my life locked by her in the last 2 years. Suddenly i got another phd and i am going to swiss or south korea in the coming Jan 1st week. Let me go? My 5 years hard work spoiled by her. She has influence, she holding my phd in the last 2 years. I dont know what to do. I am completely blind. at this age if I start my new phd i will not be able to get marry and will not be able to enjoy my family life for another 5 years.

Thanks
Karan
Last edited by karan1985 on 03 Dec 2014, edited 1 time in total.

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 28 Nov 2014

[quote="pushpa sharma"]sir,
my husband's DOB 15th August 1957: 8am Ranchi, JHARKHAND,INDIA.vigro ascendent. He is in moon dasa & sun antra dasa.
He is not doing well. At present he is working far from home and he wants to take transfer or voluntary retirement. waht is your advise for him??? how he will be over come from his health issue?[/quote]

magicmouse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by magicmouse » 01 Dec 2014

Hi,

Birth date: 30/07/1992
Birth time: 23:28
Birth Place: London

Correct chart has Moon in Magha Nakshatra with Aries Ascendent Rising.

1)What will my career field be involved in?
2) Will I move permanently to a foreign country?
3) Who is my Ishta deva? Who should I pray to?

Thank you in advance.
"No one who does good work will ever come to a bad end, either here or in the world to come" Bhagavad Gita

"The mind is everything, what you think, you become" The Buddha

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 01 Dec 2014

Dear MM
There are n no. of influences on ur career.
Career analysis:
1. 10L Sat in own house makes Shash Mahapurush yoga. It is aspected by 2L/7L Ven, 3L/6L Mer & 5L Sun.
The worry point is that this Sat is debi in D-10 but there is neechbhang by the conjunction of Mars.
Sat is posited in the navamsa as well as nakshatra of Moon.
So in total there is influence of Sun, Moon, Mars, Mer & Ven on 10H.
So its very difficult for me to name one area where ur career may be.
However Sat in 10H also gives politics, the same is indicated by D-10 where 10L Mars is in 10H. Gaj kesari yoga in D-1 & D-9 will also help in that direction.

2. Though the 4L Moon is posited with 9L/12L Jup but there is also an exchange between 4L Moon & 5L Sun.
After May 2015, both transit Sat & Jup will connect to natal Moon-Jup conjunction. This may give u foreign journeys or stay there but I doubt for permanent settlement ion foreign.

3. The 12th from the Karakamsa determines the "Istha Devata". The 12th house from the karakamsa is called the "Jivanmuktamsa". This is the house signifying the emancipation of the soul and we have to examine this house in order to find one's Ishta Devata. If there is a graha in the Jivanmuktamsa, it signifies the Devata. If there are more grahas than one, we choose the strongest. If there is no graha in the Jivanmuktamsa, we can see whether any Grahas are aspecting the 12th. If no Grahas aspect it, we can take the 12th Lord as Ishta Devata. Below are the presiding deities for each planet who will be your Ishta Devata as per your Horoscope.

Sun-- Vishnu/Rama/Shiva
Moon-- Krishna/Shiva/Parvati
Mars-- Hanuman/Subramanya/Sri Narasimha
Mer-- Vishnu
Jup-- Vishnu/Sri Vamana/Dattatreya/Sai Baba
Ven-- Maha Lakshmi/Parashurama/Maa Gouri
Sat-- Shani Dev/Hanuman/Kurma/Shiva/Vishnu
Rahu—Maa Durga/Varaha
Ketu-- Ganesh/Matasya

In ur Karakmansha chart, 12H is aspected by Moon & Jup.

God bless you
Neeraj

magicmouse
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for the amazing analysis, you hit a few points spot on....

1) I have applied for a role in the UK civil service, so I guess this could lead me onto politics. Though I'd only go into politics if I feel I can make a real change for the people, that makes their life better. In the words of modi, I will be the chief servant of the people, haha.

2) Foreign journeys could come into a lot of jobs I have applied for, so this is very valid as well.

3) I am a avid fan of the Bhagavad Gita and Sai Baba. I basically pray to Krishna, Sai Baba and Shiva (plus a bit of Ganesh).

There is big mahadasha change from Venus to Sun, which will occur in 2018, do you sense any big changes then?
"No one who does good work will ever come to a bad end, either here or in the world to come" Bhagavad Gita

magicmouse
Contributor
Contributor

Dr Neeraj wrote:Dear MM
There are n no. of influences on ur career.
Career analysis:
1. 10L Sat in own house makes Shash Mahapurush yoga. It is aspected by 2L/7L Ven, 3L/6L Mer & 5L Sun.
The worry point is that this Sat is debi in D-10 but there is neechbhang by the conjunction of Mars.
Sat is posited in the navamsa as well as nakshatra of Moon.
So in total there is influence of Sun, Moon, Mars, Mer & Ven on 10H.
So its very difficult for me to name one area where ur career may be.
However Sat in 10H also gives politics, the same is indicated by D-10 where 10L Mars is in 10H. Gaj kesari yoga in D-1 & D-9 will also help in that direction.

2. Though the 4L Moon is posited with 9L/12L Jup but there is also an exchange between 4L Moon & 5L Sun.
After May 2015, both transit Sat & Jup will connect to natal Moon-Jup conjunction. This may give u foreign journeys or stay there but I doubt for permanent settlement ion foreign.

3. The 12th from the Karakamsa determines the "Istha Devata". The 12th house from the karakamsa is called the "Jivanmuktamsa". This is the house signifying the emancipation of the soul and we have to examine this house in order to find one's Ishta Devata. If there is a graha in the Jivanmuktamsa, it signifies the Devata. If there are more grahas than one, we choose the strongest. If there is no graha in the Jivanmuktamsa, we can see whether any Grahas are aspecting the 12th. If no Grahas aspect it, we can take the 12th Lord as Ishta Devata. Below are the presiding deities for each planet who will be your Ishta Devata as per your Horoscope.

Sun-- Vishnu/Rama/Shiva
Moon-- Krishna/Shiva/Parvati
Mars-- Hanuman/Subramanya/Sri Narasimha
Mer-- Vishnu
Jup-- Vishnu/Sri Vamana/Dattatreya/Sai Baba
Ven-- Maha Lakshmi/Parashurama/Maa Gouri
Sat-- Shani Dev/Hanuman/Kurma/Shiva/Vishnu
Rahu—Maa Durga/Varaha
Ketu-- Ganesh/Matasya

In ur Karakmansha chart, 12H is aspected by Moon & Jup.

God bless you
Neeraj
Another note, you live in Kurukshetra!! Have you been to the exact site of the Kurukshetra war that is described
in the Bhagavad Gita?

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 03 Dec 2014

The Mahabharat war was fought in the areas of Kurukshetra, Kaithal, Karnal, partly Panipat, partly Panchkula etc.
It was not one field, as is generally believed by many. But the place where Gita Upadesh was given, Jyotisar is intact and everyday there is a light & sound show managed by authorities.

magicmouse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by magicmouse » 05 Dec 2014

Is it possible to remove....

one saturn and mars for 2 jupiters!!! :D
I think when I meet god I will have a discussion about this new system, where both malefics are replaced with benefics. I feel it will help a lot of people out and make the administration process a lot smoother. ;) What do you think? Haha.

On a more sensible note, is it right to think the most malefic influence comes from the 8th lord of a chart? But isn't that my lagna lord as well? So is my lagna lord malefic to me??

AstroStudent33
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by AstroStudent33 » 07 Dec 2014

Thanks Dr. Neeraj for the reponse on Timing of Marriage... Kindly share your views on possibility of love marriage is indicated in the chart... My observation:

1) 1st lord Moon in 5th house Scorpio - CONNECTION OF 1st HOUSE/LORD WITH 5th HOUSE/LORD
2) 7th lord Saturn(R) (in 6th house) aspecting 5th lord Mars (in 8th House) - CONNECTION OF 7th LORD AND 5th LORD
3) Venus(R) in 12th house aspects 7th Lord Saturn in 6th house - KARAKA ASPECTS THE 7th LORD
4) Rahu in 8th house gives is 5th aspect to Venus(R) in 12 house - RAHU's CONNECTION

Please have a look and share your analysis. Thanks.

[quote="Dr Neeraj"][quote="AstroStudent33"]
DOB: 1st June 1988
Time: 09:51:20 am
Place of Birth: Karachi, Pakistan
Longitude: 67E3
Latitude: 24N52
[/quote]

Dear AS
Analyzed ur chart in detail. There are 2 prominent things:

1. From all Lagnas, Your 7H/7L is connected with 6H/L, 8H/L & 12H/L which is not a gud indication for marital harmony.
(From Lagna 7L Sat (also 8L) is posited in 6H and is aspected by 6L Jup & 12L Mer from 12H;
From Moon, 7L (Also 12L) Ven is in 8H with 8L & 7H is aspected by 6L Mars;
From Karakamansha Lagna (Pisces), 7L Mer is conjunct with 8L Ven and is in mutual aspect with 12L Sat)

2. From all lagnas, 11L is making connection with 7L which is an indication of multiplicity of affairs.
(From Lagna, 11L Ven is in mutual aspect with 7L Sat;
From Moon, 11L Mer is conjunct with 7L Ven;
From Karakamansha Lagna (Pisces), 11L Sat is in mutual aspect with 7L Mer)

So there can be many relations before marriage or post-marriage or more than 1 marriage.
As regard timing of marriage, till June 2015 it a gud time for ur marriage.

God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 09 Dec 2014

magicmouse wrote:one saturn and mars for 2 jupiters!!! :D
On a more sensible note, is it right to think the most malefic influence comes from the 8th lord of a chart? But isn't that my lagna lord as well? So is my lagna lord malefic to me??
Dear MM
Didn't get what exactly you are pointing? One Sat & two Jup??
As regard role of Mars, plz note LL is never malefic but even then the other influences on LL can't be mitigated. Ex: Any planet, who is LL in D-1, may be debi in D-9 or placed in triks, so it will give results accordingly.
Secondly while ascertaining a planet's lordship its natural beneficence or maleficence is never ruled out completely. Sat & Rahu never shun away their maleficence completely.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

pushpa sharma wrote:sir,
my husband's DOB 15th August 1957: 8am Ranchi, JHARKHAND,INDIA.vigro ascendent. He is in moon dasa & sun antra dasa. He is not doing well. how he will be over come from his health issue?
R/Mam
The present dasha of ur husband is Moon-Sun
Transit wise Sat is transiting over ur natal Sat & also activating ur 12H. This will be further activated by the transit of Jup in Leo in July 2015 and that time the Vim dasha will be of Mars who's posited in 12H (and also debi in D-9)
I think it shd be a concern time for his health.
You shd take opinion from other learned members too.
God bless you

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

AstroStudent33 wrote:Thanks Dr. Neeraj for the reponse on Timing of Marriage... Kindly share your views on possibility of love marriage is indicated in the chart... My observation:
1) 1st lord Moon in 5th house Scorpio - CONNECTION OF 1st HOUSE/LORD WITH 5th HOUSE/LORD
2) 7th lord Saturn(R) (in 6th house) aspecting 5th lord Mars (in 8th House) - CONNECTION OF 7th LORD AND 5th LORD
3) Venus(R) in 12th house aspects 7th Lord Saturn in 6th house - KARAKA ASPECTS THE 7th LORD
4) Rahu in 8th house gives is 5th aspect to Venus(R) in 12 house - RAHU's CONNECTION
Please have a look and share your analysis. Thanks.
Dear AS
Your observations are correct but plz note that combinations repeating from Lagna, Moon & Karakamansha stand better chances than only one chart. These combinations are not present if analysed thru other Lagnas.
God bless you
Neeraj

magicmouse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by magicmouse » 09 Dec 2014

Dr Neeraj wrote:
magicmouse wrote:one saturn and mars for 2 jupiters!!! :D
Dear MM
Didn't get what exactly you are pointing? One Sat & two Jup??
As regard role of Mars, plz note LL is never malefic but even then the other influences on LL can't be mitigated. Ex: Any planet, who is LL in D-1, may be debi in D-9 or placed in triks, so it will give results accordingly.
Secondly while ascertaining a planet's lordship its natural beneficence or maleficence is never ruled out completely. Sat & Rahu never shun away their maleficence completely.
God bless you
Neeraj

I was giving a joke in which we remove both malefic planets of saturn and mars and instead put in 2 jupiters as their replacement. Would make charts a lot nicer.

Yh I understand what you mean about Lagna Lord. My Lagna lord is exalted in D9, I guess that helps it in the D1. I don't really know much about Divisional charts.

minaxipar

Post by minaxipar » 17 Dec 2014

Dear dr. NEERAJ.

Please help with my husband's kundali analysis. He is going through a very bad phase. He is under a huge debt due to his higher education in USA. He is a highly qualified person but not able to secure a good job. Please help us on following questions -

1. Will he everror be able to work in USA for long term so that he can earn in dollars and pay down his loan.

2. Will he evwe be able to get a very good high quality job in usa or anywhere in the wprld. His career in general.

3. How 2015 going to be for him when it comes to career and money.

His details:

10th Feb 1979
gondia
16:30 time of birth

Please help.

Regards
Minaxi

magicmouse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by magicmouse » 19 Dec 2014

Dr Neeraj,

Birth details as follows: 30/07/1992 , 11:28 PM , London,UK

Please advise, I didn't get the Civil Service job, I failed the assessment centre (which the last round out of 4 rounds). I got so far into the process, but failed at the last hurdle.

I really don't know my career path right now, you said I could go into a government job, but this is highly unlikely to happen now. Do you have any further analysis on my career and when I will get a job. I'm just a bit sad that I got this far and failed. After giving online tests, online simulation exercise, then a whole day of interviews, group exercises and written exercises, I failed. :cry: :cry: :cry:

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DevSingh » 20 Dec 2014

thanks nyways
Last edited by DevSingh on 10 Jan 2015, edited 1 time in total.