Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rocky44
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Post by rocky44 » 25 Jun 2014

Thank you SIr, no one has analysed my horoscope so much in details like you.
Sir and one more thing, is living in hometown better for me or going abroad. I am thinking that if I dont get any job here during this period then will apply for studies in USA for Jan 2015 intake.

And suppose if I work which will be an ideal field for me to work into?

Jupiter is currently transiting in my 7th house and also AD of 7th lord moon is going on, dont you think this year I can get married?
Also, please suggest me any remedies if you feel so. Thank you once again.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 25 Jun 2014

sarasu2013 wrote:Dear Neeraj sir,
Do I have any chances of doing job again in future? trying to change career path from private to govt sector. I feel suffocated and sometimes worthless cos of not doing a job..kindly bear with me one more time.
Date of birth 3rd june 1982, place birth longitude & latitude 16.1000° N, 80.7800° E, time of birth 21.14
Best Regards,
Saraswathi.
Dear Saraswathi
Its always gud ot give the name of city.
I've taken coordinates 80E78, 16N10 and with this data I got Sagittarius Asc 27-06 with Ketu in it at 20-04 and Moon is in Libra at 15-52

Yours is a gud chart as trines are well connected. LL Jup aspect 5H and 5L Mars aspect Lagna as well as 5H from 10H.
9L Sun & 10L Mer are conjunct making Dharam Karam Adhipati Rajyoga but its power is somewhat reduced coz of combustion of 10L Mer. This may give u a feeling of frustration (coz of combustion fo 10L Mer) despite the gud job & career (DKA Rajyoga).

You present dasha is Sat-Sun-Sat (from June 5-July 30, 2014) after July 30th Mer will be the PDL.
In ur chart, 10L Mer is placed with Sun in 6H and from MDL Sat both are placed in 9H (gud placement).
In D-10, LL/10L Mer is in 10H and hence I feel u shd get results related to career in the PD of Mer (after July 30)

But there is one more thing that is visible in transits:

After July 30, all dasha lords Sat, Sun & Mer will connect to 8H. Besides transit-wise Jup is already in ur 8H. This will have many implications:
1. 10L in 8H is generally a time for break/change of job.
2. Mer is posited in 64th navamsa from Moon (Placed in 8th from Moon on the degrees of Moon) so it may give u some mental tensions in the month of Aug.
3. All dasha lords and 2 powerful planets Sat & Jup, whenever all of them connect to 8H in transit, this activated Shamshan Yoga. This yoga does not give death but gives unexpected and unpleasant results.

Generally I never write such negative things but I'm writing this just to remind that planets can just create circumstances and ur reaction to those circumstances is always in ur hand. The month of Aug me give some unexpected and unpleasant situations but in end everything will be ok. We all get the results of our own karma and we must accept it happily.

God bless you
Neeraj

sarasu2013

Post by sarasu2013 » 25 Jun 2014

Dear Neeraj sir,
Thanks you so much for analyzing my chart.Could you pls suggest some remedies like mantra jaap.
And pls explain in what ways this shamshan yoga can effect my life..do I need to get checked all of my family member's charts and should take some remedial measures? What other precautions can I take? pls suggest
Best Regards,
Saraswathi.

noel2013a
Contributor
Contributor

Post by noel2013a » 26 Jun 2014

[quote="noel2013a"]Dear Dr Neeraj Ji,

Hope you have been doing well in life.

I come to you with a request for a reading on my chart. As with all individuals astrologers also tend to read charts basis their own planetary aspects and in this regard over a forum I do tend to ask astrology enthusiasts for a second opinion on the same chart for it gives a multi dimensional aspect from a detailing point of view. In this context I come to you again with my query.

Marriage has been quite distant for me and I understand over my interlude with learned people like yourself and trying to understand Vedic astrology as well-that some factors like Gullika, placement of Saturn and debilitated Moon has been negative factors for my chart. I have recently got myself a Yellow Sapphire to strengthen Jupiter which again is in a not so good placement in the 6th house. I would request you to kindly have a fresh look at my chart from marriage perspective to ascertain whether marriage is there in my chart, the timings of possible marriage and also whether it will be arranged or a love marriage. Also some details if you could share which will help me to identify the potential partner will be helpful. There is also a generic query which I have regarding an inter-caste marriage-how do you ascertain that in a chart? For my chart do you see that possibility of a Inter-caste marriage-for me being a Christian do you think marrying a non-Christian girl will amount to inter-caste? Do let me know.

My Birth Details for your reference:

Date of Birth: 6th Aug 1976
Time of Birth: 4:05 PM IST
Place of Birth: New Delhi India

Thanks as always.

Regds
Noel2013a[/quote]

vinda
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vinda » 30 Jun 2014

Dr Neeraj can you please predict when foreign travel for education is possible?

Are there signs of me going abroad for education in 2015 or will there be delay in it?

Do I have an inauspicious parivartan yog ?

date of birth: 28th July 1995
Time: 15:58
Place: Kandy, Sri Lanka

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 13 Jul 2014

noel2013a wrote:Date of Birth: 6th Aug 1976
Dear Noel

I feel the crux of Astrology is all about Timing of event. Though static promises can be seen easily but timing of the events is really tough.

Like in ur chart there is no influence of Sat on 7H/7L from Lagna or Moon. So ideally u have have married around the age of 25 yrs. In 2001 (Age 25) you had Jamini Maha dasha of Leo which contain DK Ven. This time Vim dasha was Sun-Ven
Ven is LL of D-9 and placed in Lagna of D-9.

But nothing happened.

From 2006 Moon dasha started which is exalted in D-9. So this is also potent to give marriage.
From Feb 2007 Moon-Mars period started (Mars is 7L of D-9 placed in 7H). Mars is also conjunct 7L Mer in D-1.
Likewise from July 2010 Moon-Sat dasha started. Now Sat is placed in 7H of D-9.
From Aug 2011, the Jamini MD was Taurus which is lagna of D-9, again empowered to give marriage.

Next Vim dasha Moon-Mer from Feb 2012. Mer is 7L of D-1, again potent to give marriage.
From Feb 2014, Moon-Ven started. Now again both are placed in Lagna of D-9.

Now in 2014 saying you were never married is enough to confuse any astrologer.

However as our teacher KN Rao says "Despite the possibility of failed prediction, one must predict"

Now next Jamini Maha dasha is Aries from Aug 2014 which is aspected by DK Ven, AK Mars and MK Mer. The AD this time will be Taurus Lagna of D-9 where DK Ven is present, so this shd be a gud time for ur marriage.
Vim dasha at this time will be Moon-Ven both present in Lagna of D-9.

One more thing, I dnt know how to predict a chart for No Marriage. In India people get married even at the age of 60+

God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 13 Jul 2014

vinda wrote:Dr Neeraj can you please predict when foreign travel for education is possible?
Are there signs of me going abroad for education in 2015 or will there be delay in it?
date of birth: 28th July 1995
Dear Vinda
I think ur question is in the light of emerging Ven Maha dasha.
Ven is 6L/11L present in 8H with 8L Moon, 9L Sun, 7L/10L Mer. So basically from 6L to 11L, all lords are conjunct in 8H of Intrigue. Though 9L 10L conjunction is a great Rajyoga but both of them are conjunct with 8L Moon which certainly adds an element of surprise.
From Maha dasha lord Ven (Also from Moon Lagna), Ven is 4L/11L.
But no where it is connected with 5H or 5L Mars from Lagna or even from MDL Ven.
So I doubt whether results related to education with foreign travel come to your way.
God bless you
Neeraj

archer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archer » 13 Jul 2014

Dear Dr.Neeraj

can you read my birth chart please? Jupiter mahadasa started 2 months before

22-11-1971
15.35 & Chennai. assume lagna is meena

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 17 Jul 2014

Hi Archer
With given data Lagna is Aries.
Plz check.
God bless you
Neeraj

archer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archer » 17 Jul 2014

Dr. Neeraj,

can you read my chart lagna is meena as well as aries. According to vakyam lagna is meena.

noel2013a
Contributor
Contributor

Post by noel2013a » 18 Jul 2014

Thanks Dr Neeraj

Life is mysterious -for some there is salvation for some no absolution. One has to be magnanimous in accepting what the Almighty destines for each soul and possibly with purpose and I humbly do so. Thank you for your time.

[quote="Dr Neeraj"][quote="noel2013a"]Date of Birth: 6th Aug 1976
[/quote]
Dear Noel

I feel the crux of Astrology is all about Timing of event. Though static promises can be seen easily but timing of the events is really tough.

Like in ur chart there is no influence of Sat on 7H/7L from Lagna or Moon. So ideally u have have married around the age of 25 yrs. In 2001 (Age 25) you had Jamini Maha dasha of Leo which contain DK Ven. This time Vim dasha was Sun-Ven
Ven is LL of D-9 and placed in Lagna of D-9.

But nothing happened.

From 2006 Moon dasha started which is exalted in D-9. So this is also potent to give marriage.
From Feb 2007 Moon-Mars period started (Mars is 7L of D-9 placed in 7H). Mars is also conjunct 7L Mer in D-1.
Likewise from July 2010 Moon-Sat dasha started. Now Sat is placed in 7H of D-9.
From Aug 2011, the Jamini MD was Taurus which is lagna of D-9, again empowered to give marriage.

Next Vim dasha Moon-Mer from Feb 2012. Mer is 7L of D-1, again potent to give marriage.
From Feb 2014, Moon-Ven started. Now again both are placed in Lagna of D-9.

Now in 2014 saying you were never married is enough to confuse any astrologer.

However as our teacher KN Rao says "Despite the possibility of failed prediction, one must predict"

Now next Jamini Maha dasha is Aries from Aug 2014 which is aspected by DK Ven, AK Mars and MK Mer. The AD this time will be Taurus Lagna of D-9 where DK Ven is present, so this shd be a gud time for ur marriage.
Vim dasha at this time will be Moon-Ven both present in Lagna of D-9.

One more thing, I dnt know how to predict a chart for No Marriage. In India people get married even at the age of 60+

God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Utkarshmscus

Post by Utkarshmscus » 24 Jul 2014

Dear Dr Neeraj
My details are
Dob 6th april 1975
Time 10.50 am
place varanasi

Can you pls tell me about my job. I hav3 no job since march 2014. When i will get the job.

Thanks

Utkarshmscus

Post by Utkarshmscus » 08 Aug 2014

Dear Dr Neeraj

My details are
Dob 6th april 1975
Time 10.50 am
place varanasi

Can you pls tell me about my job. I have no job since march 2014. When i will get the job.
Request you to please assist me. I am in great tension.

Thanks

karan1985

Post by karan1985 » 15 Aug 2014

Dear sir,
Could you please analyse of her chart, she born on 21 july 1985 at 5.46 am in tiruchirappalli, cancer lagana. Her marriage life and marriage problems. love or arranged marriage? when is the possible time for marriage.

I born on 18 july 1985 at 11.35 am in tiruchirappalli. virgo lagna. if possible predict the marriage probability between us and our marriage life. will it happen? many problems in love.

thanks
karan

vinda
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vinda » 23 Aug 2014

Dear Dr Neeraj, based on my horoscope will I have success in vehicle related business ventures?
Will I have success in businesses in foreign lands?
Will my Venus Mahadasha be good for business?

DOB: 28th July 1995

Please analyse rashi,dasamsha and navamsha charts this time.

avinash16
Contributor
Contributor

Post by avinash16 » 03 Sep 2014

Dear Dr Neeraj,

May I kindly request you to please read my chart for foreign travels/ living in foreign lands.

More than becoming a rich fat guy, my ultimate aim is to travel the world and read lot of books.....

I want to be known as well travelled and well read person.

But alas, I am yet to to travel out of India.

my details:
Male
single
16 sep 1980
tob: 1435 hours
pob: Sahaaranpur, UP, India

I will be vert thankful to you for the reply to my above query......looking forward to it....best regards....

motofreak19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by motofreak19 » 07 Sep 2014

Hello Dr.Neeraj

I am a 25 year old guy writing to you to help clear some of my confusion related to my life. I have been working in the financial markets sector since 4 months now. I am a post graduate in financial markets. I was working in TCS prior to mypost graduation and am a computer science engineering graduate.
I am not feeling satisified or happy doinga job and am facing issues with working under someone. I want to start my own firm or consultancy and earn for myself. The problem which am facing is that I like my work a lot and want to do it myself and not under someone else. And my Sun Mahadasha is going to start from the end of this month. I want to know whether the period will be good for me in terms of getting satisfaction in my life and also financially and socially. I also feel that I never have sufficient money with me or in my account but never as such face dire problems. Thats also a matter of concern which I have.

I want not too much but happiness in whatever I want to pursue,which is trading the financial markets either with my own capital or maybe working as a consultant with others.
It would be a blessing if you could look into my problems.

Ashutosh
DOB : 19/06/1989
Place of Birth : Puri,India
TIme of Birth : 10 :40 am

AstroStudent33
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by AstroStudent33 » 17 Oct 2014

Hi Neeraj Sir,

My query is about the timing of marriage and the nature of marriage i.e. Love or Arranged.
Currently in distress regarding my relationship. Your insight and assistance will be very much appreciated.

My Birth Details:
DOB: 1st June 1988
Time: 09:51:20 am
Place of Birth: Karachi, Pakistan
Longitude: 67E3
Latitude: 24N52

Thanks & Regards.

sreeni1235

Post by sreeni1235 » 12 Nov 2014

Dear Dr Neeraj ji,
It is my goodness to talk to you again. My marriage was held on 15-02-2013. It was before an year I got analysis from you. Things happened even worse and I am now on the way to my divorce(not yet filed). The summary is that her parents are behaving idiotic, and she is bred up like anything (they are sound moneywise and hence the troubles). Now as she is adament to get rid of me, they are on the way to do (She was once betrothed with someother and there too they withdrew because of her foretelling that he would have not been good). And from my side, I have less relatives to get support from. My mother was expired when i was 4 months child. I was bred up by my aunty(an innnocent sister of my father, of satabisha nakchatra, dont have children). My father too was expired in the year 1997. I too am not wishing to live with. Now, I wish to have words from you. I ll be grateful to you if i can contact you through your maail.

Im now learning astrology (MA astrology). I need to know what the divitional charts really signify. are we rebounding the 12 rashis in different ways? I mean, for ex: A rashi is a 30 degree grouped entity of 9 padas, whereas drekkana is a new entity formed by grouping each 10 degree into a rashi. Should we interpret it in that way? What books do you suggest me to get the stuff in pure scientific way. What are exaltation and debilitation points. are they really related with the elliptical orbit and perigee,apogee positions? Pleaes reply me asap.

my birth details are
B SREENIVASULU
DOB: 31-jan-1982
TOB: 6:45 AM
POB: TIRUTTANI,Tamil Nadu ( Near Tirupathi, AP)

details of the lady
K LALITHA
DOB: 11 aug 1988
TOB: 6:30 PM
POB: NAGARI, Andra Pradesh(Near Tirupathi, AP)

thanks
seenu

Marlin

Post by Marlin » 18 Nov 2014

Dear Dr Neeraj,
Just wanted to ask what to expect from the Ketu bhakti of my Moon maha dasha, which starts mid/late December?
I was born 11 May 1962, 00:20am BST, Twickenham, UK
Ketu conjunct Saturn in 2nd opposite Moon/Rahu.
In navamsa, Ketu/Saturn/Mercury in Gemini in 12th.

Will it be good or bad for work and money?
Will my judgement be okay?

Kind regards

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 20 Nov 2014

please analysis my daughter&her fiance's chart her DOB is 11th May1989 4:50AM, ranchi,Jharkhand,India.mesh ascendent.
her fiance's DOB is 12th July1983 6;40AM dhanbad Jharkhand India cancer ascendent.How will be their married life.
PleaSE reply

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 23 Nov 2014

Utkarshmscus wrote:Dear Dr Neeraj
My details are
Dob 6th april 1975
Time 10.50 am
place varanasi
Can you pls tell me about my job. I hav3 no job since march 2014. When i will get the job.
Thanks
Dear Utkarshmscus
Regrets for delay in reply. You asked this question in July/Aug.
Plz share the current status now?
From Sept 20 you get AD of Rahu who's in Mool trikona sign in D-10
This shd give u a job related to foreign.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

karan1985 wrote:Dear sir,
born on 21 july 1985 at 5.46 am in tiruchirappalli
Dear KAran
Are you sure about the TOB? AT 5-45 the lagna is changing.
Plz be sure about time by visiting the forum Birth Time Rectification.
Its no use predicting on wrong birth details.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

karan1985 wrote:born on 18 july 1985 at 11.35 am in tiruchirappalli. marriage: when will it happen?
Dear Karan
Mid March to Apr 2015 is a very gud time for ur marriage.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

vinda wrote:Dear Dr Neeraj, based on my horoscope will I have success in vehicle related business ventures?
Will I have success in businesses in foreign lands?
Will my Venus Mahadasha be good for business?
DOB: 28th July 1995
Please analyse rashi,dasamsha and navamsha charts this time.
Dear Vinda
You forget to mention "Attempt any two" :-)
You asked 3 questions, asked me to see 3 charts!! Anyway.....

Navamsa dispositor of 10L got max say in career choice.
Your 10L Mer is in Libra navamsa so Ven has max say in ur choice of career. Now Vehicles are also dealth with by Ven, so u can think about business in automobiles. But you must remember that Ven is also Jamini GK.

But I'm concerned about 2 things:
a) 10L Mer is in 8H with 8L Moon. From Moon, 10L Mars is in mutual aspect with 8L Sat.
b) 10L Mer is totallly combust.
These combinations generally give ups & downs in career.

From Jamini system, the current dasha is Scorpio where AmK Jup is present, a gud time for ur career. However the current AD of Sagittarius is famous for major ups & downs. So I think u shd ask the other experts too regarding this query.

God bless you
Neeraj