What is delaying job, finances, social life...

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Indweller
What is delaying job, finances, social life...

Post by Indweller » 10 Dec 2011

I'm a novice in Jyotish and have tried to see in my chart what planetary influences it is that delays or even stop me from having a decent job, a normal income, and what it is that gives me a poor social life where the number of friends are steadily decreased. All aspects of life has fallen apart recent years and I really mean all, including I also haven't got my own home but lives with my mother (I'm in Chandra Mahadasa).

I have always had bad timing with my employments. As soon as I get employed the company is facing problems, have to save money and thereby need to fire a number of workers, of which I use to be one of them. On several occations this has happened to me. This happened in 2003 and I have not been able to get a job since sept. 2008.

Have to mention I went into Sade Sati in the beginning of 2002? During this period my father passed away 27 of december 2006 (during Surya, 12th lord Mahadasa).

It also feels like the spiritual life has has to do with this life situation. There was a major change in spiritual life 2004, 2006 and particularly in 2007.

My birth data is:
Date: 10th of january 1955
Time: 00.05
Timezone: -01:00 (no daylight saving)
Long: 15E54
Lat: 62N51

I would appreaciate a lot if anyone could give me some answers on this.

Best regards

Theo

Indweller

Re: What is delaying job, finances, social life...

Post by Indweller » 17 Dec 2011

I noticed I asked a similar question under the money reading section 2-3 years ago. Revribhav was kindly responding that time and gave me a very good clue of what is causing my finance problems. He said it was due to the 10th house lord placed in my 5th house, means its in the 8th from 10th. Another thing is that
Budha is placed in the 5th house in the sign Makara belonging to Sani. Budha is also placed in Sani rasi in navamsa.

Also found that when 10th lord is placed in 3rd or 5th from 10th house, it will make the native to have short lasted jobs, because they are 6th and 8th from 10th. This is exactly what have happened to me during all the years! Its almost been like a curse!

Budha is my 10th lord in 8th from 10th. He is also my lagna lord (Kanya). I wonder, is Budha increasing this tendency of short lasting jobs because of his changeable nature???

For time being I'm in Chandra / Guru / Rahu period and will go into Chandra / Sani next year in february.

Chandra is 11th lord in own sign together with exalted (retrograde) Guru both aspecting Budha in 5th.
Rahu is in 4th together with Surya the 12th lord both aspecting 10th house.
Ketu is in 10th (isn't it said that where Ketu is placed there will be no interest within this field in life!? Well, I want to have a job but I am not the slightest interested in a career.)
Mangala lord of 3rd and 8th is in 7th (Kuja dosha).
Sukra lord of 2nd and 9th is in 3rd.

What can I expect from Sani in february next year? Sani is the 5th and 6th lord exalted in 2d house and he is also now transiting his exalted sign. Sani is also my Atmakaraka!

Namasthe

StellarAstrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by StellarAstrologer » 17 Dec 2011

please post the image of your chart and dasa details (text or image), as I do not have access to my jyotish software program today.

StellarAstrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by StellarAstrologer » 17 Dec 2011

I think you got most of the points / analysis right. Take a look at Tiger Woods chart. His mercury is vargottama (strong) and yours is not. In addition this mars, ketu connecting with 10th is unwelcome. spiritual quest is due to mercury in sun's nakshtra and 5th lord that is exalted. moon is controlled by sani. What is a strong rasi chart in some aspects, gets weak in navasma chart. from jaimini angle from 2008, your gemini chara dasha shows weak professional status or numerous disputes. family life is bad with potential divorce (multiple) or multiple relationships. sani bhutki is excellent for marriage and or relationship again. good luck.

Indweller

Post by Indweller » 18 Dec 2011

[quote="StellarAstrologer"]I think you got most of the points / analysis right. Take a look at Tiger Woods chart. His mercury is vargottama (strong) and yours is not. In addition this mars, ketu connecting with 10th is unwelcome. spiritual quest is due to mercury in sun's nakshtra and 5th lord that is exalted. moon is controlled by sani. What is a strong rasi chart in some aspects, gets weak in navasma chart. from jaimini angle from 2008, your gemini chara dasha shows weak professional status or numerous disputes. family life is bad with potential divorce (multiple) or multiple relationships. sani bhutki is excellent for marriage and or relationship again. good luck.[/quote]

Thanks for you comments on my chart "StellarAstrologer". Agree, my rasi chart has at first glance got some good aspects, but as you said it gets weak in navamsa, for example Sukra, Chandra and Mangala are all three debilitated in navamsa.

Concerning Budhas strength and placement, seen from 10th he is in a bad position (8th from 10th), but isn't he in a better position seen from lagna because he is in a trikona house? Hasn't lagna also to do with once work situation too?

Concerning Chandra is controlled by Sani. Does it mean Sani is responsible for my mental disposition in daily life so that mind is experiencing more suffering?

I have always thought Guru would be the best placed Graha in my chart, but is it really!? Even if he is exalted, in Vargottama and in conjunction with Chandra, is 11th house really a good placement for Guru?

Isn't it said a planet in Vargottama will give fame in the field of the planet? :wink:

Lastly I wonder what it is in my chart that is responsible for my interest in astrology? Is it Guru or Sani?
How can I see if I will deal with astrology in the future? I'm fully aware of that my study dicipline is not the best! But I'm trying to do my best!

Namasthe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa

Lagna 19 Vi 04' 42.45" Hast 3 Vi Ge
Sun - AmK 25 Sg 41' 53.38" PSha 4 Sg Sc
Moon - MK 14 Cn 39' 32.42" Push 4 Cn Sc
Mars - GK 3 Pi 01' 19.06" PBha 4 Pi Cn
Mercury - PK 5 Cp 07' 03.77" USha 3 Cp Aq
Jupiter (R) - DK 2 Cn 27' 26.78" Puna 4 Cn Cn
Venus - PiK 9 Sc 54' 01.07" Anu 2 Sc Vi
Saturn - AK 25 Li 51' 52.64" Visa 2 Li Ta
Rahu - BK 11 Sg 42' 58.06" Mool 4 Sg Cn
Ketu 11 Ge 42' 58.06" Ardr 2 Ge Cp

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vimsottari Dasa:

Mahadasas:
Sat: 1938-11-21 - 1957-11-21
Merc: 1957-11-21 - 1974-11-21
Ket: 1974-11-21 - 1981-11-21
Ven: 1981-11-21 - 2001-11-21
Sun: 2001-11-21 - 2007-11-22

Moon: 2007-11-22 - 2017-11-21

Mars: 2017-11-21 - 2024-11-21
Rah: 2024-11-21 - 2042-11-22
Jup: 2042-11-22 - 2058-11-22

Antardasas in Chandra Mahadasa:
Moon: 2007-11-22 - 2008-09-22
Mars: 2008-09-22 - 2009-04-19
Rah: 2009-04-19 - 2010-10-23

Jup: 2010-10-23 - 2012-02-18

Sat: 2012-02-18 - 2013-09-22
Merc: 2013-09-22 - 2015-02-18
Ket: 2015-02-18 - 2015-09-23
Ven: 2015-09-23 - 2017-05-20
Sun: 2017-05-20 - 2017-11-21

StellarAstrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by StellarAstrologer » 18 Dec 2011

Concerning Budhas strength and placement, seen from 10th he is in a bad position (8th from 10th), but isn't he in a better position seen from lagna because he is in a trikona house? Hasn't lagna also to do with once work situation too?
>> Yes, but many negative influences on 10th house is the problem. Mars and ketu is the problem. If I were to pick a profession for you, I would pick automotive or aerospace with something to do research in combustible materials (space craft, rocket etc.).

Concerning Chandra is controlled by Sani. Does it mean Sani is responsible for my mental disposition in daily life so that mind is experiencing more suffering?
>> I think, the pattern repeats in navamsa, no escape from sani.

I have always thought Guru would be the best placed Graha in my chart, but is it really!? Even if he is exalted, in Vargottama and in conjunction with Chandra, is 11th house really a good placement for Guru?

Isn't it said a planet in Vargottama will give fame in the field of the planet? :wink:
>> yes, in your case if would mean a highly placed spouse. but other factors suggest broken family life.

Lastly I wonder what it is in my chart that is responsible for my interest in astrology? Is it Guru or Sani?
How can I see if I will deal with astrology in the future? I'm fully aware of that my study dicipline is not the best! But I'm trying to do my best!
>> Venus aspected by Jupiter is the planet compelling you towards astrology and also spirituality.
Namasthe

Indweller

Post by Indweller » 18 Dec 2011

[quote="StellarAstrologer"]Concerning Budhas strength and placement, seen from 10th he is in a bad position (8th from 10th), but isn't he in a better position seen from lagna because he is in a trikona house? Hasn't lagna also to do with once work situation too?
>> Yes, but many negative influences on 10th house is the problem. Mars and ketu is the problem. If I were to pick a profession for you, I would pick automotive or aerospace with something to do research in combustible materials (space craft, rocket etc.).[/quote]

I guess your reasoning here is that Mangala, a malefic ruling a malefic 8th house, is giving the 4th aspect on 10th, and then Ketu also a malefic located in 10th. Ketu Mahadasa was a tought period in my life.

Automotive / aerospace would be a nice field to work in because I'm very interested in all kind of electronic technology and mechanical enginering. But I was never succeeding in higher education (5th house), I was actually educated to become an industrial electrician (some electronics). But when computers entered into our daily life I changed direction in 1998 - 2000 and I was retrained to the field of IT-engineering, giving technical support to IT-clients in office environment. Could it be Ketu and / or Mangala that is responsible for this.

[quote="StellarAstrologer"]
>> I think, the pattern repeats in navamsa, no escape from sani.
[/quote]

I think you are right. Sani is a tought teacher, but in some way his teachings is good for life!

>> yes, in your case if would mean a highly placed spouse. but other factors suggest broken family life.
[/quote]

Because Guru is 7th lord is your reasoning I guess? Well, I'm not married and have never been. However, relation to my mother has always been very good and she has helped me with finances from time to time (Chandra (mother) in 11th and maybe Guru the 4th lord (mother) in 11th).

>> Venus aspected by Jupiter is the planet compelling you towards astrology and also spirituality.
[/quote]

Ok, this was an interesting point of view. I started to meditate during my Ketu mahadasa in february 1981. I then went into Sukra Mahadasa and was during a few years living in a monastry environment for 5 years between 1983 - 1988 meditating a lot. I also got my Guru during this time.

Thanks for interpreting.

Namasthe

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 12 Jan 2012

Sometimes we do a mistake of presuming that planet gives results in isolation,a tenth lord in 8th from his house ,shall give challenges in respect of tenth house.
A planet placed in trikona has separate effects.
Both cannot be mixed up.
A person may have a rich and influential father,however,there may have been acrimony between father and son and consequently both of them may have been unable to support each other.

Indweller

Post by Indweller » 22 Mar 2022

Hello <revribhav>.
After many years (10 years) I returned in to this forum and was reading about my problems I presented to you and your interpretations. I had almost forgotten all this and it was fun to refresh my memory on this.

After 7 years everything was finally settling down. Three years ago (2019), one year before I was going to retire, I got a job with computers and this job I have kept. This happened during my Mangala Mahadasa (located in 7th house a kendra house) and my financial situation today is very good that I can hardly belive it is true.

My spiritual life has also been stabile and flowering. I'm not desperately looking for liberation like before. I have a spiritual teacher, actually from the US, that I follow.

My mangala is the ruler of 8th and 3d house and I think many people are afraid of Mangala Mahadasa. But Mangala have been very generous to me.

Just wanted to say hello if you are still around here.

Namaste