Pls analyse-Career Problems!!!

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
tim
Pls analyse-Career Problems!!!

Post by tim » 21 Jun 2011

Respected astrologers,

Name: Male
Date: 30-05-1980
Time:19:15
Place: Kalka (H.P)India,76 E56,30 N50,time zone -5:30

i am an engineering Grad,I have been facing career related problems since few years.
Not been able to find suitable stable job and a proper line in the career.
Pls analyse as to when i will be able to settle in my life and which type of line(production,quality,installations) I should choose?

thanks in advance.

tim

tim

Re: Pls analyse-Career Problems!!!

Post by tim » 22 Jun 2011

respected astrologers pls check and guide me. i need your guidance.
What to do for 4 planets(mars,jupiter, saturn, rahu) in 10th house.

pls show some path and predict when will i get relief?
thanks

tim

pls help senior members

Post by tim » 23 Jun 2011

can i again request the senior astrologers to please help.

tim

Resp.RAMANAN Sir/ASTROBOY JI-Same planetary comb.as Boldsilv

Dear Sir,
I have the somewhat same planetary condition as of BOLDSILVER you have been analysing.
Scorpion ascendant, Moon in 1st, ketu 4th, sun 7th, Mars Jup Sat Rahu 10th.
Problems are in career(totally unstable since mid 2008 till date) and health( high BP, Uric acid,Swollen feet,Overweight.) daughter having throat related problems and advised to undergo surgery.
pls help.
Thanks.

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 23 Jun 2011

Dear Tim,
From a cursory glance, here are my observations...

1. Throat surgery to your daughter is inevitable. But, it will be successful. Pls go ahead.
2. Mars is also the 6th lord. He is afflicted both by saturn & the nodes. He is in the nakshatra of Venus who is retro and placed in the 8th. Reciting Subramanya Bhujangam by Adi Sankara can keep some of your health problems at bay.
3. Regarding your career, in Dasamsa out of the 4 natural karakas, the SUn seems to be the most powerful. So, the natural choice will be quality whereas in production Saturn is involved and he is in debility in Dasamsa. In installations again both Saturn & Jupiter are involved and Jupiter here is placed in the 12th. By this year end you will be able to settle down in a job. Pls chant Dakshinamoorthy sloka daily to come out of your present position of ambiguity. If I remember right, I think I have given this with the translation somewhere in my posts.

Trust this helps.
Regards,
Ramanan

tim

Re : RAMANAN Sir

Thanks Ramanan Sir for your guidance.
I have got the dakshinamoorty sloka and will be chanting regularly. What is the day to recite Subramanya Bhujangam?
Is change of job advisable or i should stay at the same place?(present organisation is trying to tie up with some foreign partners for future but present situation is not good)
One more thing, I see Jupiter in 11th in dasmansa(as per you in 12th). I may be wrong but this is what i see in charts available with myself.

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 23 Jun 2011

Dear Tim,
May be I am using a different setting but in d10 the lagna lord Jupiter in the 11th and also a natural karaka for the 10th house should have given you a great time in profession.
Subramanya Bujangam in the evening daily & Dakshinamoorthy sloka in the mornings.

Pls do this for a minimum of 48 days for you to see tangible results. After couple of months, pls give me a feedback.

Regards,
Ramanan

tim

Thanks.
Will certainly do that and give feedback.

lastly,Pls guide on job change question too:
Is change of job advisable or i should stay at the same place?(present organisation is trying to tie up with some foreign partners for future but present situation is not good)

Would like to have opinion of other members regarding career analysis please.
(started career in early 2004, got a good hike in early jan2008 but then salary cut in may 2009 , salary delays upto 6 mnths from then ,still delayed sal of 2 months as of now and no growth with no ray of hope in future till now.)

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 24 Jun 2011

Dear TIm,

The BIG BOSS has replied to your query. Pl believe me - no further /better analysis will be needed. Pl diligently follow his advice and you can provide feeback as suitable over time.

Good luck, Tim.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

tim

Post by tim » 15 Aug 2011

First of All, feedback for everybody who reads this: DAKSHINAMOORTHY SLOKA AND SUBRAMANYA BHUJANGAM ARE VERY POWERFUL AND EFFECTIVE FROM DAY 1.

52 days since reciting Dakshinamoorthy sloka in morning and Subramanya Bhujangam in the evening.( In addition, also doing Purnima Fast since last 5 months.)

1. Health: Great relief in Painful and swollen feet. BP is also in control in comparison with previous.
(though i take tablet for it) Subramanya Bhujangam is a very powerful strotra.

2. Throat surgery of daughter postponed by doctors since she is feeling better with medication as of now.
I'll put her details in the appropriate section for suggestions to avoid surgery.

AS OF NOW, The most important and relevant to the section and thread is the CAREER.

3. Career: Got an offer from a very small company relating to cellsite management at about same salary

package in rajasthan. Pls halp in taking the decision whether to take it or not?

In Present co. also something has started happening slowly but will take around 1 year for it to materialise if it happens and that too is not for sure. May even if something goes wrong, the unit can shut down leaving all jobless.

If you see a change in job and place of residence then suggest whether to take this opportunity or not? (want to mention again that the company is very small and with a somewhat non professional environment).

ALSO, I GOT MY CHARTS MADE AGAIN IN PL AND JHORA, BUT IN D10 JUPITER IS COMING IN 11th house(24 degrees) and not in 12th.

Also the nodes, they are at 0 degrees in 10th and 4th. If you change the node option to true from average, they come in 9th and 3rd with 29deg26min..correct position to consider for calculations and overall effect?

Pls, the first and foremost reply I need badly is for the career front as everything else is linked with it.

thanks and regards...
Tim.

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 15 Aug 2011

Dear Tim,
Thank you very much for following the stotras diligently. I know they work.

Regarding your job change, pls take a decision after 29-09-2011. You will not make a mistake. Looks like there is a job change and you may opt to join that Rajasthan company.

Trust this helps
Warmest Regards,
Ramanan

tim

Post by tim » 15 Aug 2011

Thanks for fast and quick reply.

If I want to take that opportunity, I need to join on or before 01-09-2011 otherwise it is lost.
Also I have to reply them yes/no in a couple of days.

Does that implies to leave it and wait for another one?

pls dont want ot bother you again n again but I am in a situation of complete confusion and if you devote your 10 mins for me, it will help in deciding the future of our family.
Not to mention, but one of the most difficult moment for me is when my daughter looks at fruits and i am not able to get her those, my wife's asking me that why we are in trouble even having good qualifications and devotion to work.
Pls help if possible.

regards...
Tim.

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 15 Aug 2011

Dear TIM,

OK. IF you do not mind then i will go ahead and take the decision for you.Go ahead and accept the offer.You wont regret it.

Please chant these two lines along with the stotras you do daily to see great results in 48 days...

Aadhi Lakshmi namasthesthu Parabrahma swaroopini |
Yaso dehi dhanam dehi sarva kaamaamcha dehime ||

Dhana Lakshmi namasthesthu sarva dhaaridhriya naasini |
Dhanam dehi sriyam dehi sarva kaamaamcha dehime ||

Tim,
just dont worry.

Warmest regards,
Ramanan

tim

Post by tim » 16 Aug 2011

OK Ramanan Ji,

Keeping my own confusions aside, I Will follow your decision for me.

By the Grace of Lord Dakshinamoorthy, I will accept the offer.

Thanks a ton.
regards....Tim.

tim

Post by tim » 29 Oct 2019

Dear SIr,

The time from 2012 to 2015 was struggling and 15-18 was hectic but fruitful to some extent.

job lost in mar2019( duration of same job was from sep 2011 to mar 2019) and joined other job on half remunerations which also lost after 3 months in august, Now again jobless from last 2 months, please guide me.

regards
Tim

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 30 Oct 2019

new job before march 2020, most likely in Jan 2020. less income. infidelity in married life.

tim

Post by tim » 31 Oct 2019

Dear Respected Members: On my feedback, Please help in elaborate analysis and remedial measures.
Regards
Tim.

tim

Post by tim » 03 Nov 2019

please Dear Respected Members: On my feedback, Please help in elaborate analysis and remedial measures. health also not good,
Regards
Tim.

tim

Post by tim » 04 Nov 2019

Ramanan Sir : Please guide me.

tim

Post by tim » 12 Nov 2019

Learned members, Pls help.

Regards

tim

Post by tim » 18 Nov 2019

Dear Learned Members, Please help, awaiting guidance since long....Regards

tim

Ramanan Sir Please help Re: Pls analyse-Career Problems!!!

Post by tim » 25 Nov 2019

Ramanan sir !!!! Please help.

Regards

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 26 Nov 2019

Dear tim,
sorry for the delay in reply...you will get a job after january 15th and before may 2020. please chant this mantra 108 times daily..

aum hreem kleem hum matamgyai phat swaha...this is the mantra for sun god..chant this preferably during sun rise

ramanan..

tim

Ramanan Sir ! Re: Pls analyse-Career Problems!!!

Post by tim » 05 Dec 2019

Thanks a lot Ramanan Sir !

I am chanting the mantra daily.

Regards
Tim.

tim

Ramanan Sir ! Re: Pls analyse-Career Problems!!!

Post by tim » 24 Feb 2020

Dear Sir, I have sent PM to you a few times....Humble request to please respond...Thanks