Will job situation be better?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
smiti03
Contributor
Contributor
Will job situation be better?

Post by smiti03 » 05 Jan 2021

Dear Sirs and Madam

My PM took me off project and I on bench now. I feel like new sr. Director don’t like me. Due to COVID and everything I am scared I might be removed from job. Can someone look my Kundli n tell what is happening? Will it get better? I want do good work n be successful.

Birth detail: born in Ghaziabad, on March 27, 12:57 AM.

Thanking you - Smiti

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will job situation be better?

Post by Sujit » 05 Jan 2021

You have been posting with different time of birth. it affects readings..
----------------

I born in Ghaziabad on 27th March 1986 @ 00:47 am.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

smiti03
Contributor
Contributor

Post by smiti03 » 06 Jan 2021

Sir I was confuse n put wrong birth time before. My official time is 12:57 am. As per mother n astrologer too.
Best regards to you, please give chance to my question.

Sujit wrote:
05 Jan 2021
----------------

smiti03
Contributor
Contributor

Post by smiti03 » 06 Jan 2021

Dear sir
My birth time is 12:57 am, 10 minutes extra over the one I mention in post below (00:47). This said by my mother n I posted wrongly before, please excuse.
Full details: 27March 1986, 12:47 Am in Ghaziabad, UP.
Please take this birth time. Kindly tell me reading.
Sujit wrote:
05 Jan 2021
----------------

smiti03
Contributor
Contributor

Post by smiti03 » 17 Jan 2021

Dear Sujit sir and respected astrologer
My correct time of birth12:57 am. This my mother tell me some time back. By mistake I post wrong time before
Kindly forgive.

smiti03
Contributor
Contributor

Post by smiti03 » 16 Sep 2022

Hi all,
I have a new question for all Astro expert here. I am in job still continue the same one as I posted above. This time I am on bench for 3 months. Leader is sending scary emails. Will I lose job now?
Again birth detail are: March 27 1986 at 12:57 AM in Ghaziabad. Any help from gurus is welcome and thankful!!

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 06 Dec 2022

Hi,

As per Vimsottari Dasha system, you are in the midst of Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru-dev's Maha-Dasha (started in September 2012 and will last until September 2028) and Antara of Venus/Shukra (from July 2020 and lasting until March 2023).

For the records, Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru-dev is placed in the 3rd house of Courage and Initiatives, where he is not really happy or comfortable and is detrimental for related significance. Incidentally, he is also placed very close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degrees.

Uccha or exalted Venus/Shukra by virtue of owning/lording the 6th & 11th houses is not really a benefic for the chart. D-10 or Dasamsa also seems to reflect likewise. More importantly, Moon/Chandra has very little support on either side of the flanks creating a partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga... making you a bit of a loner with few friends and limited social life. This, perhaps in combination of limited courage or proactive initiatives is probably contributing to your fear.

It would perhaps help and be beneficial for you to consider chanting simple Jupiter/Guru-dev's mantra/stotra, on a daily basis.

Sincerely...