career prospects as teacher/researcher

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Harmony
Contributor
Contributor
Re: career prospects as teacher/researcher

Post by Harmony » 11 Jun 2022

Respected astrologers

And specially,

Pyaare lall ji and sishyA ji,

I have joined my new workplace in Bhubaneswar for a two year contractual appointment. This is a private university and my actual wish is to be able to publish more and more in these two years; so that I become eligible to apply for a job in the government sector.

The Govt univ from where I had completed my PhD will be advertising for Assistant professor post in due course of time.

I wanted to ask all of you if my chart shows More suitability for govt sector? Or for private?

Thanks

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 15 Jun 2022

Prof. pyaarre lall ji

i was going through this thread and noticed that you have said that even if is tart with provate job (which i am incidentally doing already), then, "eventually, either govt or WFH (work from home) jobs would be suitable as per my chart.

1. What planets/combination of planets in my chart show this preference?

2. What are my chances of securing a govt hob and in what year is it likely to happen?

Regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 15 Jun 2022

Prof. pyaarre lall ji

i was going through this thread and noticed that you have said that even if is tart with provate job (which i am incidentally doing already), then, "eventually, either govt or WFH (work from home) jobs would be suitable as per my chart.

1. What planets/combination of planets in my chart show this preference?

2. What are my chances of securing a govt hob and in what year is it likely to happen?

Regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 21 Jun 2022

pyaare lall ji, please repond.

Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Rakz1986 » 22 Jun 2022

Hello Harmony

1. Teaching is definitely the right field for you, but your chart shows instability, as you mentioned moving from one place to another and taking breaks. This is because of the position of Rahu and Ketu on your 4th -10th axis and Saturn in the 12th and Lagna lord in the 12th house. There is a good chance you will work abroad or somewhere very far from you home place.

2. Due to the breaks in your job, it's tricky to maintain steady income, but moving abroad would be better for you, in terms of both recognition and earnings

3. Sun in the 10th house which is really good, so you will achieve recognition in your field. You will get better success from age 43/44 onwards.

All the best

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 22 Jun 2022

Thank you Rakz ji for your analysis of my horoscope and an insightful response.

Howwever, I do have a few queries.

1. ---Question:When you say that my job shows moving from one place to the other, do you mean moving from one university to another university or moving from one city/country to another?

i am asking this question becauase earlier i moved between 4 colleges from 2007-10 but in the same city, which is, delhi. My family is now settled in gurgaon where i was also living with them from 2016-22.
But now I am living and working in Bhubaneswar from May 2022. I was boorn in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh.

---Question:So, I willl continue to stay away from Gurgaon (Haryana) and family (in another city/country) till which year?

2.ok sir, noted. that moving abraod will be better for me in terms of job stability and income.
To be honest, from last weekend, i had already started looking up positions for professors in the Middle East (Abu dhabi) as well as australia /New Zealand etc- actually, anywhere abroad but particularly middle east.
I find the entire atmosphere in bhubaneswar very insular, secluded, cut off from the rest of the world, and i want to hv more exposure to a diverse,multi cultural environement; bhuabenswar is not the place i see myself sticking to for very long--- a big,cosmopolitan, bustling and vibrant city is what my heart yearns for.

----Question: what countries abroad would you suggest as per my horoscope that i should apply to for jobs?

also, to be very frank, i do hv sufficent family income to depend upon even if i go back to gurgaon and do not work at all for lifetime....however, i would like to put myself to good use and have some type of job for sure.

3. ok sir.
----Question:But isnt rahu coming in the way of sun in my chart? as in, won't rahu be a hindrance to sun and prevent sun from functioning properly? Or this aspect of hindrance will get better once i cross 43 years of age?
--Question: Will it be benefecial for me (personally and professioanlly) to continue staying away from my
family?

4. And finally,
---Question: are there any chances of securing a government job in India/Delhi in future?

Regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 30 Jun 2022

Pyaare lall ki and rakz ji,

Would request you to please respond. As I feel very disenchanted in Bhubaneswar. Cut off from civilisation with a department that has no students. It gets very isolating and depressing.

I hv come on a short holiday now to visit family in gurgaon and now I really wish that in future, I am able to secure a job in gurgaon only; if not, then abroad. Bhubaneswar is certainly not the place for me and I keep thinking when I will get a new job so that I can resign.
And now I think that regardless of whether I get a new job or not( which I am hunting for); I will anyway resign once I complete a year maximum there.

I sometimes even think of joining an academy I know of- for a year long course- to become a spiritual guru. As I feel sometimes that I don’t even hv much interest left in my academic subject ; it is just life, ppl and relationships that enchant me.

Plz guide.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 30 Jun 2022

Pyaare lall ki and rakz ji,

Would request you to please respond. As I feel very disenchanted in Bhubaneswar. Cut off from civilisation with a department that has no students. It gets very isolating and depressing.

I hv come on a short holiday now to visit family in gurgaon and now I really wish that in future, I am able to secure a job in gurgaon only; if not, then abroad. Bhubaneswar is certainly not the place for me and I keep thinking when I will get a new job so that I can resign.
And now I think that regardless of whether I get a new job or not( which I am hunting for); I will anyway resign once I complete a year maximum there.

I sometimes even think of joining an academy I know of- for a year long course- to become a spiritual guru. As I feel sometimes that I don’t even hv much interest left in my academic subject ; it is just life, ppl and relationships that enchant me.

Plz guide.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 01 Jul 2022

Also, I would like to add in regard to steady income: my parents hv fixed a few sources of rental income for me; so, I actually do not need to do a job to make a living. I say this with a lot of humility and not arrogance. And also becoz I felt that this piece of information would be helpful to astrologers in guiding me at this point as I feel very disenchanted in Bhubaneswar.
And so I am looking at jobs which could be part time, work from home. Even if I go abroad, I would want it to be contractual appointment and return to my family and my parents house.
So plz guide me knowing that the money aspect is taken care of....

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 06 Jul 2022

Dear astrologers
Please respond. We hv no students who hv joined till now. Last date of admission is 26 July. Plus I hv applied for few jobs in delhi gurgaon and wfh ones too. I am now planning to pack up and move back to gurgaon as soon as I am offered a new job there. I am very hopeful that I will soon get one there.
Still, let me know your Astro reading and any sUggestions based on the reading.

Regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 09 Jul 2022

Pyaare lall ji and rakz ji

Please respond.
I keep crying and feel so demotivated helpless and isolated all the time now.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 17 Jul 2022

Rakz ji, plz respond to my queries if possible.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 08 Aug 2022

All Respected Astrologers,

a central govt university in delhi has advertised for permament positions in english department.

the hod of english there is my sueprvisor's freind and my supervisor has recommneded my name to her. though i still hv to fill up the from and appear for interview. i dont know how much these recommendations work since there will be many candidates like me who will appwear in interview with recommendations and references.
anyway, the last date to fill up the form and submit it is 6th sept...so i am guessing tat the interviews could be anytime in oct or november or anytime after spetmeber for sure....
what are my chances of securing a givornment jib at this point as per my horoscopes?
chances of securing a govt job as per my horoscope?
Or does 4 th lord in 12 house means i will always be far away from home and family?

Please guide astrologers!!! I am finding my current workplace insufferable!!! plz show me some direction!!!

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 29 Aug 2022

Dear astrologers,

plz respond and let me know if there are any chances of me securing a gvernment job as professor in future.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 28 Dec 2022

pyaare lall and rakz ji

do you foresee a job change for me in 2023? or a city/country change in 2023? if so, can you plz predict which direction is it likely to be?.... I am already applying to few places but nothing has progressed till now....i would ideally like to complete one entire academic uear here in my job at bhubaneswar (which means end of May 2023) but i still havent found a new job so that i can leave this one....i am okay with this job also but alwasys strive for better....

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 15 May 2023

Respected Astrologers

I am now looking for a job change and wanting to resign from my current job. My one year tenure at this private university in bhubaneswar ends on 23 May. please be kiond enough to read my chart and analyse if and when i will get a new job. I feel so insulted and anxious here that I feel like quitting everyday even when there is no new job offer currently. Please guide.....is it also possible for you to rpedict which geographical direction i will next move to in case i hv a new job in stire for me?

regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 21 May 2023

Respected astrologers

I am desperately looking to change my job. I hv been applying to other colleges and universities since early April. I want to move to another workplace and another city.

Do I hv a new job in store for me? If yes, then around which month, year?
Also, can you predict the geographical direction in which I will move for the new job?

Thanks a lot

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 18 Aug 2023

Dear astrologers
namaste. humbly reqeust you to please help me as i am very disillusioned at my current workplace specially in a a remote area away from the main city which lacks all basic amenities.

I am looking for job change. currently, i am assiatant professor in bhubaneswar. I want to know if:

a) By next april to august 2024, i will secure a new job elsewhere?
b) In which geographical direction is it lokely to be? (is it haryana/ delhi direction?)
c) will it be government job? or are there any chances of securing govt job in future, lets say by 2025?

regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 03 Sep 2023

dear astrologers
i intend to leave my job as assistant professor in a pvt univ by resigning in jan 2023, thereafter, serving notice period for three months and elaving the city by april 2024. by then, i would hv worked here for a total of 2 eyars. do you foresee a government job for me after mid 2024? or any job that i will stick to permanently?

also, what will the geographical directin be of the new city in which i will get a new job?

humbly request you to analyse my professional chart.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 11 Sep 2023

respected astrologers

i am currently looking for a job change. i am assistant professor of english at a private university in bhubaneswar, orissa. i wanted to knwo if, by next year, there are chances of govt job? if so...then by what month in 2024 will be job change? and in which geographical direction of india is it likely to be?

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 13 Sep 2023

Saturn [ 5L and 4L] is conjunct with LL Venus a Rajyoga , Saturn -Saturn-Venus will be on from 18th September 2023 though not very well placed [ in 12H] . Moon though very strong but in kemdrum [ aloofness and unable to connect with people] but aspecting 10H as 10L. In D-10 Venus the pranter Dasha lord aspecting the 10H and under the aspect of 10th lord Mars. Saturn is weak because in neecha in D-9 and having zero points in BAV of Saturn in Virgo . Still you should try and apply as per your eligibility. Try Amethyst a substitute of blue sapphire as remedy of Saturn .

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 13 Sep 2023

ADC sir

Thank you so much for your response. I am indeed grateful. however, I am anovice and a lyaman when it comes to astological terms and terminology regarding planets. Hence, please excuse me when i ask the following questions; which, if you can please answer, then i shall be highly obliged:

1. From 18 sept 2023, you say that there is a sort of rajyog "though not very well palced." What does it mean? How will this rajyog manifest itself in my career and/or personal life?

2. It is true that I remain aloof and feel disconnected at my current workplace. Even back in Delhi, only my parents and immediate family are my company. At work, last year 2 colleagues betrayed me. Even otherwise, i have hardly any freinds living nearby----most of my trusted friends live in other cities/countries; so i am mostly a loner with very little social life.
THen, after saying that i remain disconnected, you say "but aspecting 10 H as 10l." why the "but?" is there some contracdiction between being a loner and 10 H as 10 L? What is the result of this combination?

3. "Saturn is neech" ...."still i should try." Means? Neech saturn leads to what?

4. Any other observation that you can give in terms of my future career prospects is most welcome....probably, you can also tell if i will ever continue working in a full time job under other people as perhaps my temperatment is not suit towards working with other people or a full time job....please tell if there is any stability in my job in future...as i intend to resign from here by jan 2024....and if at all there will be a next job...to which i willl stick.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 15 Sep 2023

Saturn though bit weak but conjunct with LL[ Venus] and Jupiter[ 3L, 6L] , a saving grace . From Moon the conjunction of Saturn+Venus+Jupiter in 9H, and again forming the Rajyoga . Mars 7th lord from Lagna is aspecting this combination . So you are easily distracted . Just focus and work hard as LL is conjunct with 3L Jupiter ,as good time is approaching from 18th September .

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 16 Sep 2023

Harmony
you have weak ascendant lord - debilitated so facing challenges with personal / profession.
further Saturn, Jupiter connected to 12th house of loss which is bad placement and its significations suffer.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 16 Sep 2023

Respected ADC sir

sorry but i still didnt understand your details of astrological placements. But i do understand the layman’s language in which you say i should focus, work heard and not be easily distracted.Also, i have to tell you that many years ago when i was 21-23 years of age, i had worn Neelam stone in my fingers, got a piercing stomach ache at night. Argued with my mother. Next day, she went to the bank and was suddenly robbed in broad daylight of the cash she was carrying. All this happened in less than 24 hours and so she returned the stone to the person she got it from.

Still, please tell if i have any job stability in life? As i hv always been changing jobs and still want to resign from here in Jan 2024. Do i see any job stabilty+ new job for me from 2024? If so, then by what month of 2024 and which geographical direction it will be?

Respected Sujit sir

Thanks once again for responding to my query. Could you also plz comment on the job stability aspect from 2024 onwards? And if at all, there are chances of a new job in 2024, then what month and what geographical direction will it be?