career prospects as teacher/researcher

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Harmony
Contributor
Contributor
Re: career prospects as teacher/researcher

Post by Harmony » 11 Jun 2022

Respected astrologers

And specially,

Pyaare lall ji and sishyA ji,

I have joined my new workplace in Bhubaneswar for a two year contractual appointment. This is a private university and my actual wish is to be able to publish more and more in these two years; so that I become eligible to apply for a job in the government sector.

The Govt univ from where I had completed my PhD will be advertising for Assistant professor post in due course of time.

I wanted to ask all of you if my chart shows More suitability for govt sector? Or for private?

Thanks

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 15 Jun 2022

Prof. pyaarre lall ji

i was going through this thread and noticed that you have said that even if is tart with provate job (which i am incidentally doing already), then, "eventually, either govt or WFH (work from home) jobs would be suitable as per my chart.

1. What planets/combination of planets in my chart show this preference?

2. What are my chances of securing a govt hob and in what year is it likely to happen?

Regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 15 Jun 2022

Prof. pyaarre lall ji

i was going through this thread and noticed that you have said that even if is tart with provate job (which i am incidentally doing already), then, "eventually, either govt or WFH (work from home) jobs would be suitable as per my chart.

1. What planets/combination of planets in my chart show this preference?

2. What are my chances of securing a govt hob and in what year is it likely to happen?

Regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 21 Jun 2022

pyaare lall ji, please repond.

Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Rakz1986 » 22 Jun 2022

Hello Harmony

1. Teaching is definitely the right field for you, but your chart shows instability, as you mentioned moving from one place to another and taking breaks. This is because of the position of Rahu and Ketu on your 4th -10th axis and Saturn in the 12th and Lagna lord in the 12th house. There is a good chance you will work abroad or somewhere very far from you home place.

2. Due to the breaks in your job, it's tricky to maintain steady income, but moving abroad would be better for you, in terms of both recognition and earnings

3. Sun in the 10th house which is really good, so you will achieve recognition in your field. You will get better success from age 43/44 onwards.

All the best

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 22 Jun 2022

Thank you Rakz ji for your analysis of my horoscope and an insightful response.

Howwever, I do have a few queries.

1. ---Question:When you say that my job shows moving from one place to the other, do you mean moving from one university to another university or moving from one city/country to another?

i am asking this question becauase earlier i moved between 4 colleges from 2007-10 but in the same city, which is, delhi. My family is now settled in gurgaon where i was also living with them from 2016-22.
But now I am living and working in Bhubaneswar from May 2022. I was boorn in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh.

---Question:So, I willl continue to stay away from Gurgaon (Haryana) and family (in another city/country) till which year?

2.ok sir, noted. that moving abraod will be better for me in terms of job stability and income.
To be honest, from last weekend, i had already started looking up positions for professors in the Middle East (Abu dhabi) as well as australia /New Zealand etc- actually, anywhere abroad but particularly middle east.
I find the entire atmosphere in bhubaneswar very insular, secluded, cut off from the rest of the world, and i want to hv more exposure to a diverse,multi cultural environement; bhuabenswar is not the place i see myself sticking to for very long--- a big,cosmopolitan, bustling and vibrant city is what my heart yearns for.

----Question: what countries abroad would you suggest as per my horoscope that i should apply to for jobs?

also, to be very frank, i do hv sufficent family income to depend upon even if i go back to gurgaon and do not work at all for lifetime....however, i would like to put myself to good use and have some type of job for sure.

3. ok sir.
----Question:But isnt rahu coming in the way of sun in my chart? as in, won't rahu be a hindrance to sun and prevent sun from functioning properly? Or this aspect of hindrance will get better once i cross 43 years of age?
--Question: Will it be benefecial for me (personally and professioanlly) to continue staying away from my
family?

4. And finally,
---Question: are there any chances of securing a government job in India/Delhi in future?

Regards