Why Jupiter Mahadasa is very bad for me?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
amit15
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Why Jupiter Mahadasa is very bad for me?

Post by amit15 » 03 Oct 2017

My problems don't seem to end. I thought Jupiter Mahadasa will solve all my problems and I will become wealthy due to Dhana yogas in the horoscope. But there is no difference in Rahu dasa and Guru dasa. I am only losing money. :shock:

Please analyze my birth details:

DOB: 16.02.1968
TOB: 00:53 AM
POB: 74 42 E, 13 38 N

joyd

Re: Why Jupiter Mahadasa is very bad for me?

Post by joyd » 07 Oct 2017

Dont judge any planet hastily.jupiter is in sun hora and aspecting 2-4-6th houses.jupiter in retro.Based on all these points,you will shine out of your birth place.you will get wealth either from public or from your enemies or by some court cases.you also gets mother or mother in laws property in guru dasha.jupiter -ketu gives wealth from a woman companion at your workplace or from your legal wife.jupiter in your chart showing very good yogas and ancestral properties.jupiter also gives either a new vehicle or a new house.your job or business will be smooth during this gurus dasha.From 30-11-2017 onwards you can see the changes.

joyd.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 07 Oct 2017

hello amit15,

are you into speculation ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 07 Oct 2017

amit15 wrote:
03 Oct 2017
My problems don't seem to end. I thought Jupiter Mahadasa will solve all my problems and I will become wealthy due to Dhana yogas in the horoscope. But there is no difference in Rahu dasa and Guru dasa. I am only losing money. :shock:

Please analyze my birth details:

DOB: 16.02.1968
TOB: 00:53 AM
POB: 74 42 E, 13 38 N
Scorpio ascendant with Mercury combust causes problems with income, gains and friends and 5th house malefics are the cause of your problems.
Current antara is ruled by Saturn can bring some conflicts at home, marriage and could make you move away. Avoid arguements.

Regards,
Sujit.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

amit15
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by amit15 » 19 Oct 2021

Many astrologers have assured me that the next period of Jupiter-Ketu will be good for me. But I am not convinced because Ketu is in the star of Mars which is afflicted and Ketu is aspected by Saturn. Ketu's sign lord Mercury is combust and the current Jupiter-Mercury period is very bad for me.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 Nov 2021

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their conditions. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your query and this thread:

1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Vrischika Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Anuradha Nakshatra.
2. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is placed in the 5th house of Meena Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara-Badhrapada Nakshatra, along with Nakshatra lord and sworn enemy Saturn/Shani-dev. This combination is conjunct Rahu and caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis.
3. To make matters worse, Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree, as is Sun/Ravi.
4. Sun/Ravi and Mercury/Budha are too close to each other for comfort.
5. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Jupiter/Guru. He is Retrograde or Vakra and placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. He is the depositor of Mars/Kuja, Saturn/Shani-dev and Rahu.

Given the situation, I'm inclined to think your apprehensions with regards to upcoming Antara of Ketu are valid/justified.

Sincerely...

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 22 Nov 2021

Hi amit15,

They may have predicted positive results during Jupiter-Ketu because Ketu is vargottama and therefore considered strong.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 24 Nov 2021

Hello amit15,

you did not reply to the question " are you into speculation "

pl note ketu is in the 12th bhava, hence it is quite unlikely to give you anything good in profession.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Nov 2021

Hi,
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Vrischika Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Anuradha Nakshatra.
2. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is placed in the 5th house of Meena Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara-Badhrapada Nakshatra, along with Nakshatra lord and sworn enemy Saturn/Shani-dev. This combination is conjunct Rahu and caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis.
3. To make matters worse, Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree, as is Sun/Ravi.
4. Sun/Ravi and (8th & 11th lord) Mercury/Budha are too close to each other for comfort in the 4th house and aspecting the 10th house of Karma-Sthana.
5. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Jupiter/Guru. He is Retrograde or Vakra and placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. He is the depositor of Mars/Kuja, Saturn/Shani-dev and Rahu.
6. Incidentally, Ketu is placed in the 11th house of Labha-Sthana or desire fulfillment. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Hasta Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra... who is conjunct Jupiter/Guru, in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana.

I'm inclined to think your apprehensions with regards to upcoming Antara of Ketu are valid/justified - he plays a significant role in the unfolding of Karma.
I've taken the liberty to call out further details (in the quote - see above) I had missed in my earlier post. Please consider offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 25 Nov 2021

Hello amit15.

try your profession in the area relating to teaching, schools, colleges, temples, religious ,
financial institutions.

trully yours,
vedicmaths