Looking forward to resume my studies, kindly guide

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
OptimumJasmine
Looking forward to resume my studies, kindly guide

Post by OptimumJasmine » 17 Feb 2021

Hi Everyone,

Namaste!!!

I have a question here about future of my career, currently I am unemployed since July 2012. I am 39 years old woman and mother of a child. I have lots of responsibilities. I want to restart my career and planning to resume my studies in a foreign land. This will give me a boost and I would be able to earn money for my little one’s future. Can anyone predict and guide me if I would be able to pursue full time study and career in a foreign country. Below are my birth details.

Date of Birth - May 8, 1981
Time of Birth - 7:35 PM
Place of Birth - Chhachhrauli, Yamunanagar- Haryana - India

Thanks with lots of blessings!!!

OptimumJasmine

Re: Looking forward to resume my studies, kindly guide

Post by OptimumJasmine » 25 Feb 2021

Can anyone guide me here pls. I am planning to resume my studies in nutrition & health science however every time something comes up and I am not able to go ahead. Would it be possible for me to restart my studies in near future in a foreign university. People pls be kind and guide me through a reading. I am 39 years old and going to be 40 soon. I left my job in July 2012 in IT sector due to birth of my daughter. Now I want to pursuer a career in nutrition and health care. Would it be possible for me to relocate in a foreign country. Thanks in advance. Positive vibes

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 25 Feb 2021

Can anyone guide me here pls. I am planning to resume my studies in nutrition & health science however every time something comes up and I am not able to go ahead. Would it be possible for me to restart my studies in near future in a foreign university. People pls be kind and guide me through a reading. I am 39 years old and going to be 40 soon. I left my job in July 2012 in IT sector due to birth of my daughter. Now I want to pursuer a career in nutrition and health care. Would it be possible for me to relocate in a foreign country. Thanks in advance. Positive vibes

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 17 Mar 2021

Is anybody kind enough here to give me a reading pls. I really need guidance to plan my future as I am planning to restart my study after years and in a different stream altogether. Me and my daughter’s future totally depends on it. Kindly guide. God bless u all.

OptimumJasmine wrote:
> Can anyone guide me here pls. I am planning to resume my studies in
> nutrition & health science however every time something comes up and I
> am not able to go ahead. Would it be possible for me to restart my studies
> in near future in a foreign university. People pls be kind and guide me
> through a reading. I am 39 years old and going to be 40 soon. I left my job
> in July 2012 in IT sector due to birth of my daughter. Now I want to
> pursuer a career in nutrition and health care. Would it be possible for me
> to relocate in a foreign country. Thanks in advance. Positive vibes

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 01 May 2021

Hi Everyone,

Namaste!!!!

I am unemployed since July 2012. I am turning 40 years old on this May 8, 2021. Will I be able to restart my career now? I am planning to start studies once again and want to relocate to USA. Would it be possible? Kindly guide me. It can be very helpful for me in taking the right decision.

DOB - May 8, 1981
TOB - 7:35 pm
POB - chhachhrauli, Yamunanagar, Haryana, India

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Regards,

OptimumJasmine

My Competitive Exam

Post by OptimumJasmine » 26 Sep 2021

NAMASTE Everyone!

Hope you all are doing fine.

I need your guidance for my upcoming competitive exam. I have chosen two dates either Dee 8,2021 or Jan 8, 2022 to appear for this test. As I been really unlucky throughout so I am skeptical for choosing a date for this exam as it will decide my future in USA. Can you pls tell me any lucky date as per my horoscope in Dec 2021 or Jan 2022. I am ok for Feb 2022 beginning also.

DOB - May 8, 1981
TOB - 7:35 PM
POB - Chhachhrauli, Yamunanagar, Haryana, India

Thank you so much. Blessings!

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 16 Oct 2021

Dear OptimumJasmine,

I remember reading your daughter's and perhaps your chart too some while ago - how have you been?

I found your this particular post quite interesting and here are my viewpoints :

Presently your Dasha designs are of : Mercury - Rahu.
The present Mercury MahaDasha isn't all green for competitive examinations in your chart but then not all red either.
The present Rahu Bhukti till the end of this year of 2021 is good and better than the following Bhukti of Jupiter for competitive examinations in your chart.

Now, the present Moon Antra isn't quite favourable but the following Mars Antra is towards good for competitive examinations in your chart..

Synchronising Dasha and Transits indicate period from noon (12::00 hours) of 9th November 2021 till around 14:00 hours of 10fh November 2021 maybe somewhat beneficial for competitive examinations in your horoscope.

Another point is if you're are self-assured and self-confident during that period - it may work positively in your favour according to your horoscope.
You may wear red colour clothing for your exams.

Hope this helps,.
Take care,
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 04 Dec 2021

Dear Sir,

Namaste!

Thank you for replying. Today only I saw it as I was occupied due to my daughter’s health which is still not good and getting worse day by day. I have postponed my exam till May 8, 2022. I have taken a slot of 4:30 pm on May 8, 2022 which is my 41st birthday. Also I am enrolling for my premed course on Jan 3, 2022. I am preparing for a medicine degree from USA and hopefully join a medical school in USA in fall 2023 if everything goes well. It’s a complete transformation for me as my previous studies are in engineering with MBA. I am quite hopeful for my medical profession in USA and feel at peace by thinking that this is what I am going to do for the rest of my life. My planets and situations in life have never been supportive. Can you pls predict or guide me if I will be able to achieve it. Your guidance is precious and I appreciate your spirit of helping others without any money.

Thank you so much!
Warmly,