Furstrated with recurring issues

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Furstrated with recurring issues

Post by vj1981 » 03 Jun 2021

Hello Gurus - Here I am again trying to find reason with astrology and looking for another job change as things are not working as per me. I was expecting a promotion and it did not happen. Or, I should say that I am more dejected because somebody else got it and i didn't. I m feeling low and lethargic and it is impacting my work.

Please suggest how long will this continue and if a job change that helps remediate or ease-off the current situation is possible. Following are my birth details:

DOB - 18th Oct 1981
TOB - 09:50 PM
POB - New Delhi

Thanks for your time and effort

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Furstrated with recurring issues

Post by Shivshankar » 04 Jun 2021

Good chances to change job in 2022. Till then work patiently.

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 06 Jun 2021

Thanks Shivshankar. Do you forsee any big issues.. i think i am in Saturn MD and Rahu AD. I think transits are not good for me this year although both the planets are powerfull and possibly in happy state. Just that they are in dusthanas.

Natal chartwise, i think they are placed OK.

Please enlighten

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 17 Jun 2021

Hello Gurus - Please suggest.

Thanks

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 12 Aug 2021

Anyone please

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 21 Aug 2021

Presently you are under Saturn-Rahu-Rahu, Rahu in 2H without any aspect or association. The sign lord of Rahu is Moon in Kemdrum Yoga and in M.B as per Phaldeepika .In Navmansha Moon in 2H under the aspect of Saturn. Moon in Kemdrum actually makes you a loner unable to connect with others . Just focus on your job till 28th October 2021, once the pranter of Jupiter will come after that you can expect the change as Jupiter is in a Rajyoga in 4H.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 21 Aug 2021

vj1981 !
Forecast is not favorable for job change.

-Sujit.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Aug 2021

Hi,

Below are a few notes, from my observation of your birth-chart:
1. Both Udaya Lagna and Moon/Chandra is placed in Mithuna Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu - who himself is placed in his enemy's house in Karkataka Rashi... which is the 2nd house of Wealth or Dhana Bhava.
2. Lagna Lord is too close to Sun/Ravi for comfort and seems to be backing off (Retrograde/Vakra) from a planetary war or Graha Yudha. He is placed in the 5th house of Tula Rashi and posited along with Sun/Ravi in the Lunar Constellation of Chitta Nakshatra, ruled by top class malefic Mars/Kuja.
3. Sun/Ravi, one of the primary Karaka for career and higher position is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Tula Rashi.
4. Jupiter/Guru, the (7th &) 10th lord of Karma-Sthana is placed in a Kendra, in the 4th house of Kanya Rashi. He is a Badha-Karaka for the chart and is subject to Kendradipathya Yoga/Dosha. Further, he seems to have been torched by Sun/Ravi for being in close proximity in the Lunar Constellation of Chitta Nakshatra, ruled by malefic Mars/Kuja. To make matters worse, he is caught between Kroora Grahas, forming a strong Papakartari Yoga.
5. As called out by a fellow member, wobbly Moon/Chandra does not have support on either side, creating a partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga, making you a bit of a loner... with few friends and very little social life.
6. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Saturn/Shani-dev, the 8th & 9th lord... currently transiting the 8th house of Randra-Sthana... and effect of Ashtama-Shani is perhaps being experienced. Saturn/Shani-dev, Mars/Kuja and current Antara lord Rahu aspect the 10th house of Karma-Sthana.
7. Dasamsa or D-10 does not show much of promise either... current Maha-Dasha lord is uncomfortably placed. Antara lord in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana perhaps triggering an urge for change. Mars/Kuja, a top-class malefic is uncomfortably placed in the 1st house, perhaps making you less satisfied career wise.

In summary, if I might take the liberty... I'd suggest that you get over any sense of frustration, that might be bothering you... for I believe this might very well be an area of learning in this lifetime. Instead, please consider and continue to be focused on your Karma, without too much/many expectations.

Sincerely...

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 21 Aug 2021

Thanks ADCji, Sujitji and Shishyaji!

Sujitji - When do you think a good job change is destined?

Thanks,

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 02 Sep 2021

Thanks ADCji, Sujitji, and Sishyaji.

Sujitji - Please suggest when will my time improve. Thanks

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 06 Oct 2021

Can somebody please let me know why do i panic so easily... i m fed up

Any remedies??

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 11 Oct 2021

Hi,

Beyond whatever has been shared previously, I'd like to draw your attention to the association of current Maha-Dasha and Antara lords association with Moon/Chandra, the Mano-Karaka. Just so you are aware, Saturn/Shani-dev is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Hasta Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra... who himself is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu.

In my humble opinion, I'm inclined to think the current time (Dasha/Antara) is affecting peace of mind. The panic that you state in your latest post is more specifically due to the stated placements and effect they have on Moon/Chandra. So, it would perhaps make sense if you were to consider propitiating Saturn/Shani-dev and Rahu, as also strengthening Moon/Chandra.

Sincerely...

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 12 Oct 2021

Thanks Shishyaji! This is not just in the curent MD/AD i have experienced this in the past as well.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 15 Oct 2021

Hi,

Please re-read what has been shared in it's entirety - including planetary positions, their effect, etc., and not in isolation. Hopefully, you'll be able to connect with the issues.

Whatever has been shared in the latter post is perhaps contributing to the current situation, from a Dasha/Bhukti aspect.

Sincerely...

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 15 Oct 2021

Thx Shishyaji! You seem to be so accurate. Please helpby predicting career and education of my brother in law:

DOB - 17th October 1983, TOB - 16:47, POB - Delhi

Thanks in advance

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 11 Dec 2023

Some feedback:
Got a good job offer around mid october and have accepted it. Joining is around mid Jan 2024. Current company also trying to retain by looking at long term onsite opportunities. One such opportunity is in discussion.

Please help and predict what is destined.

Thanks in advance for your help

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 30 Dec 2023

@shishyaji! @sujitji - Request your analysis