Whats Happening to my career?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
123capri
Contributor
Contributor
Whats Happening to my career?

Post by 123capri » 14 Jun 2021

Hi All,

First of all, I wish everyone good health!
I am back to this forum after quite a while as now things have gone out of control. Having graduated in Dec 2020 with unnecessary delays in my masters (took almost 3 years instead of 2), though with a publication at the end, I am in the process of Job search since August 2020 and until now still no luck in the interviews. Had to return back to India in Feb 2021. Here in India attended two of them one was a bit hard and another one I almost succeeded in all the rounds but unfortunately, they didn't hire me. Recently my Prof back in Europe referred me for a Job and although HR is done, things are taking a long time.

So Is there any chance to get employed in near future or get hired for this Job referred by my professor and go back to Europe?

This period has tested me a lot, I have seen people around me getting promotions and employment, and even after working hard and completing my masters still haven't got near to get an internship at least. Lost motivation and no idea where life is taking me.

Here are my details:
DOB: 18/10/1993
Place: Bellary, Karnataka, India
Time: 13:37

Please show me a way through Jyothish!

Best Regards,
Srivatsa

"Science is a miracle that God points to"

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Whats Happening to my career?

Post by KMD » 23 Aug 2021

Hi,

You are running Mars antar-dasha in Ketu maha-dasha from July 2021 to Dec 2021. Mars is in 10th sign and can influence profession but 10th lord Venus is debilitated. Also it is in 6th from dasha lord Ketu. These are indications of challenges. Therefore patience is advised.

The next antar-dasha of Rahu is from Dec 2021 to Dec 2022 and since Rahu is in the 11th house, there could be success in attempts during this time period.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 15 Sep 2021

Dear 123capri
You wrote this post in June 2021.
Three months have passed.
Plz share your current status.
God bless you
Neeraj

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Dra Neeraj

Post by wsb » 20 Sep 2021

I am so sorry for crashing this post. We are not able to post anymore.

If Dr Neeraj Can kindly help me.

past 2 years hasn't been that great for my career more so for my sanity. I feel very stuck.

How is the current time for me Dr?

20.10.1975 23.20 Colombo Sri Lanka.

Thank you so much

123capri
Contributor
Contributor

Post by 123capri » 01 Oct 2021

@Dr Neeraj finally got a official confirmation yesterday and I will be moving back to Sweden. It was indeed a miracle. How did this happen astrologically?
"Science is a miracle that God points to"

saorise
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by saorise » 12 Oct 2021

Dear Astrologers

I feel so lost and defeated in life right now. I am a 27 year old female pursuing my CA final. ..and feel as if i havent accomplished anything. I lost my first attempt in Finals....also i feel nearly everyone my age has settled down. I feel like i havent made it in life yet. No career no rmarriage. I dont want to sound stuck up but I am pretty but not gorgeous ....though there were interested parties i never wanted anything to do with it...Also,i have not pursued anyone for the last 9 years bcoz my sun Rahu is in 7th house navamsha..i feel i will be cheated again.i want absolute assurance...but what upsets me the most is that there has been no progress in my life.. Everything is stagnant which makes me feel i am cursed. The only best thing in my life is my mother and my Guru who keep me little sane. Plz tell me when will my life get better. I Feel so lost. Please help me.
DOB- 22-08-1994
Time - 2:00 A.M
Place- Mumbai

Sorry for posting my query here...I could not post it in career section. Help me