New job advise

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Stackoverflow
Contributor
Contributor
New job advise

Post by Stackoverflow » 06 Jun 2021

Hi

I am currently working overseas. It has been two years and the company has not provided me with any raise or promotion despite my achievements. I am not keen on promotion as it involves additional responsibilities that I cannot handle because of my disability, but it would be great if I could get a hike in salary to meet with market standards.

Can esteemed members please advise in if I can look for new job with higher pay or stay with current organisation?

Details as follows:

Dob 19 sep 1981
Place Chennai
Time 2.45 am

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: New job advise

Post by Sujit » 11 Jun 2021

Asc sign - Cancer
maha dasha- Jupiter and antar dasha - Saturn.
current dasa lords and planetary influences are not looking good for profession.
Work with patience...
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Stackoverflow
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Stackoverflow » 12 Jun 2021

Can I change job sometime in future at least one year down the line, Sujit ji?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 12 Jun 2021

Stackoverflow wrote:
12 Jun 2021
Can I change job sometime in future at least one year down the line, Sujit ji?
Difficult to say in long term as it requires time and study.
Good luck.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

astrologershrimohan

Post by astrologershrimohan » 21 Jun 2021

You will change job from Dec 2021 to may 2022 next year. You will see progress in new job. Also, you will acquire new skills ad handle additional responsibilities in the new job. Very good and prosperous times are ahead. Don't get discouraged.

Read Lakshmi ashtottaram and Sukra ashtottaram daily. You will see tremendous changes and improvements.

Stackoverflow
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Stackoverflow » 28 Jun 2021

Thanks a lot Shrimohan ji. Do you know if it is promotion within same company or new job in different company? Because the company might promote me around that time.

Stackoverflow
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Stackoverflow » 18 Jul 2021

Did you get a chance to check, Shrimohan ji?

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 02 Aug 2021

sorry for encroaching this post but there is no other way to post anymore.

DOB 20/10/1975 Colombo, Sri Lanka. 23.20

Can you please comment on my career progression - and I curranty feel stagnated. Will I have chance to work overseas ? somewhere this year?

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 02 Sep 2021

can someone help?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 04 Sep 2021

Hi,

Considering birth details of 20/10/1975 Colombo, Sri Lanka. 23.20 places Udaya Lagna in Mithuna Rashi. Following notes from my observation of our birth-chart would be relevant for your question and this topic:

1. Udaya Lagna is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Punarvasu Nakshatra, ruled by 4th & 10th lord Jupiter/Guru, who is Retrograde/Vakra and placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana. Kendradipathya Yoga/Dosha will be applicable. Udaya Lagna being surrounded by strong malefics is not a good sign.
2. Sun/Ravi the Karaka for higher/elevated administrative or management positions is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign in Tula Rashi - in both Rashi or D-1 and Navamsa or D-9. He is conjunct (luckly at a decent longitudinal distance) Rahu. Incidentally, 2nd lord Moon/Chandra is placed in the 11th house and caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis. More over, Saturn/Shani-dev aspects Moon/Chandra in many varga charts.
3. A major saving grace is Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha being placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation in Kanya Rashi.
4. You've recently (from January 2021) started Maha-Dasha of Rahu, who is currently transiting the 12th house of foreign land, perhaps triggering interest in overseas opportunities. Incidentally, 10th lord Jupiter/Guru is currently Retrograde/Vakra and will cross over to the 8th house of Randra-sthana in Makara Rashi and will be conjunct 8th lord Saturn/Shani-dev for some time.

Considering the above, there is a small window of opportunity for fulfillment of your desire. In my humble opinion though, it is perhaps better to realize, feel happy and be content with the current set-up. In any case, give 4th lord to be exalted in the 4th house, I'm positively sure you will return to your native/birth place.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 04 Sep 2021

Please read the above post as "my observation of your birth-chart"...