What must I do now?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kb123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
What must I do now?

Post by Kb123 » 03 Apr 2021

Dear learned members/ friends,
I practiced dentistry for around 16 years. Was an extremely skilled and a compassionate dentist, but always had low self esteem/anxiety issues. My mother was my strong support and I was able to have a career due to she being there for me.
She passed away last year after a long battle with Parkinson's disease. I had left work and fully dedicated myself to her care. Lost her in my Me/Su dasha.
Now I feel alone, lost and not sure what I must do..I don't feel I can go out and make a career without her support. Also I am single/ unmarried.
What does my chart say about the coming times. Is there any possibility of my working again, maybe a new line of work which is more satisfying?
Would be grateful if anyone can guide. Thank you.

Birth details
1st June 1976
00:53 hrs
Thane, Maharashtra,India.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: What must I do now?

Post by Sishya » 12 Apr 2021

Hi,

Below are a few notes from my observation of your birth-chart relevant for your query and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Kumbha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Satabisha Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu.
2. Lagna Lord and natural or Naisargika Karma-Karaka (as also the 12th lord of Hospital/Clinics) Saturn/Shani-dev is placed in the 6th house of Service, along with 3rd lord of Courage/Initiatives and 10th lord of Karma-Sthana Mars/Kuja, in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Karaka Rashi. Both are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Pushya Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev and aspect the 12th house of Hospital/Clinics. But the duo is invariably at logger-heads with each other and create what is called Agni-Marutha Yoga, making you extremely short tempered and literally crazy, when you lose your cool/composure. Your natural tendency or preference is not to work under somebody - specially, those whom you don't necessarily respect.
3. Moon/Chandra, the 6th lord is placed in the 5th house of Mithuna Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu... who himself is uncomfortably placed in the 9th house of Bhagya/Dharma-Sthana. Good fortune/luck seems to evade you.
4. Jupiter/Guru, the 2nd lord of wealth and 11th lord of Labha-Sthana (fulfillment of desires) is also uncomfortably placed in the 3rd house of Courage/Initiatives. Him being conjunct Ketu, in the Ketu-Rahu axis is not desirable.
5. Maha-Dasha is that of 5th and 8th lord Mercury/Budha and Antara of 6th lord Moon/Chandra.
6. Currently, experiencing Ashtama-Shani or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit over the 8th house from natal Moon/Chandra. Transit Rahu is hovering over natal Sun/Ravi, Venus/Shukra and Mercury/Budha.

In summary, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider calming yourself (by way of strengthening your Moon/Chandra), learn ways/techniques to control your temper (by propitiating Mars/Kuja and Saturn/Shani-dev) and work as an employee (salaried job), being part of a team.

PS: Purely for academic interest, please let me/us know if you were in a love relationship. If yes, kindly provide some insight (if possible) of what happened or where it is headed.

Sincerely...

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Re: What must I do now?

Post by KMD » 09 May 2021

Hi,

1. Your ascendant is in the 95th navamsa called Vibhavaamsa. The person born in this navamsa may be generally somewhat darker in complexion, not have prominent neck/ ears, know shastras/ fine arts. The mantra for this is "Om Vibhave Namah". (The mantra means, Om Salutations to The One Who is Wealthy (Lord Vishnu)). You may chant this at least 108 times daily for the rest of your life for general well being.

2. You are running Mercury dasha from May 2013 to May 2030. Mercury is in the 24th navamsa from Vibhavaamsa. The results indicated for this position are as follows. As the dasha progresses, the results indicate that the situation may regress from good friends, decent reputation and good learning towards loss of these and also there may be disputes. This is not a fatalistic prediction but such trends are indicated. To mitigate such a regression, you may chant the mantra "Om Vishvaanukuula-sancharaaya Namah" to propitiate Mercury. (The mantra means, Om Salutations to The One (who provides) a favorable way in the world). You may chant this at least 108 times daily for the rest of Mercury dasha.

3. You are currently running Moon antar-dasha from July 2020 to Dec 2021. Moon is in the 15th navamsa from that of Mercury. The indications for this position are as follows. As the antar-dasha progresses, the results indicate that the situation may progress from loss of money but gain of desired things towards gains through lands, friends. This is not a fatalistic prediction but such trends are indicated. To enable such a progression, you may chant the mantra, "Om Vishveshaaya Namah" to propitiate Moon. (The mantra means, Om Salutations to the Lord of the World). You may chant this at least 108 times daily for the rest of Moon antar-dasha.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."