Saturn in 9th, will I ever be able to get my Masters?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Capricgurl1987

Re: Saturn in 9th, will I ever be able to get my Masters?

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 27 Jul 2020

Hello everyone. hope you all are doing great,

been thinking of updating my progress to everyone who tried to help me and guide me here on LOVA, but was overwhelmed with applications, writing essays, dealing with admissions, and cordinating with recommenders, coping with living situations, I can go on and on. whew!

but, so far, I was able to apply to 3-4 universities, and few ALMOST complete applications but couldn't submit befcause of time and other reasons. got rejected by UCLA (one of top 25 MBA programs in US), waiting to hear back from the rest . I have to comeplete 2 more applications within next 3-4 days, and deadlines are 31st july and 1 aug. I have been not been able to write a good /satisfacctory application, i had to just submit all last minute due to applications closing. the only satisfactory application i did was UCLA, i worked on it for a month and perfected it before submitting it, and got rejected immediately.

but i am also applying for universities that will accept anyone, so that i will have some back up if i do not get accepted to any of the good universities.

but will update once I am done with the applications.

Take care, stay safe

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 30 Jul 2020

Hi,

Please let me/us know if you've had a chance to seek help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies to address inherent afflictions in your birth-chart.

If yes, kindly share what has been the guidance and what (if any) has been or is being done. If not, please consider checking if the remedy (suggested to another member in this forum) in the following link might be beneficial for you:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=44234&p=295044#p295044

While at it, also check if it would make sense for you to get a Sandhi Shanti Homa (if possible) done, to help with transition from Rahu Maha-Dasha to Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha.

Sincerely...

Capricgurl1987

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 31 Jul 2020

Hello shishya
I have taken consultation from krs (youtuber) around 2 years ago for items that will bring luck. He has suggested me to get a fish aquarium if I have time for it, hand massage every now and then, hand show piece in my house, buy a car with name khi, like kia, and jha like jaguar.

I have not done any of the things he suggested me due to various reasons.

Then I have got consultation from dr. Dharmesh Mehta (youtube astrologer) for my mba applications. And he told me to apply for secondary institutions and complete it, and apply to universities that are closer to my location. I wanted to apply for Booth school of business, its one of the top 3 in US, better than Harvard and Stanford, but dharmesh sir suggested me not to aim that high since I am running rahu MD until 2021, Jupiter dasha starts 2021 but its combust, though it gains strength in navamsha, and those are the reason to apply for average universities.
I believe dharmesh sir told me to apply for universities that are closer because rahu will be transiting my 3rd house of taurus this September, so short distance travel and self efforts for one and half year.

I have not gotten any consultation for marriage, but my mom has consulted few astrologers in my hometown, and they would suggest doing snake anthill pooja and bring the mud home after pouring milk over the anthill. Apply the mud before going to bed and take bath in the morning, but that was giving me shivers in the night and I was catching cold, this was in november-December last year, which I stopped after like a month or so.

I am so tired of applying cow urine, bathing with cow urine in the bathing water, etc. For my skin.

When I was like 15 yrs or so, one astrologer told my mom I have bag dishes, so naga-pratistha or nag-samskara pooja needs to be done at kukke shri subramanyam. But I got my period on the day of pooja, which was after 6 months of no periods, I got it on that particular day of pooja after 6 months gap in getting my periods. I did not sit for the pooja, or enter the main temple, I was waiting outside while my family did the pooja. After we came back from kukke I started getting vitiligo.

Nitin21
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nitin21 » 01 Aug 2020

Did anyone of those names give you a single prediction of past ?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 01 Aug 2020

Hi,

Guess I didn't realize each one of us have our own understanding and definition of what I usually refer to as "Knowledgeable and experienced experts". On my part, I don't know any of the individuals mentioned in your post and hence cannot comment on their guidance - one way of other.

That said, I'm inclined to think there are some truly noble souls, who are extremely knowledgeable and experienced experts right here, in this forum (likewise there might be other elsewhere)... who are probably selfless and contribute by way of providing valuable guidance to known people.

In any case, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider checking with experts right here, in this forum... if the remedy in the link shared previously will be beneficial for you. In my limited knowledge and understanding, I think it (or a slight variation of it) would be. Further, it is a lot more simpler and perhaps easy to perform. Hence the suggestion.

On the sidelines, I've often observed folk seeking astrological analysis of their chart ignoring some very good analysis and remedial guidance... strengthening my belief that the right time (Kaala), Yogas and perhaps some free-will (exercised by the affected individual, to perform remedial action) are quint essential for pariharas/remedies to effect. If not, Karma/Destiny is in the Cockpit with Auto-pilot mode switched on... Good Lord help us if our flight hits an Air Pocket or something worse.

Sincerely...

Capricgurl1987

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 05 Aug 2020

Nitin21 wrote:
> Did anyone of those names give you a single prediction of past ?

Hello astroduffer,
No, none of them gave past predictions really.

Capricgurl1987

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 05 Aug 2020

Hello Sishya,
I definitely dont deny that there are some amazing knowledgable astrologers here. I think I have found best ones here. its just that I feel hesistant asking too many questions here, i belive there are many people who are going through much bigger problems in life and need guidance from good astrologers here. so I try not to ask too many questions, and keep them occupied .

I have asked few questions here on LOVA, and got best guidance (according to me), I have got answers for my marriage already. nitin21/astroduffer has given me delaied predictions on spouse meeting circumstances and when i might meet my significant other. some said relationships are possible but wont last (which is so damn true, i meet so many guys i like, they like me too, but they never frucitfy due to one or the other reasons, the interest end wayyy before they begin).

I had boyfriend in my engineering, we never stayed together or saw eachother for more than 4 months in our entire 3 year relationship, i broke up him after 2 years of coming to US, he was unemployed and came from very poor family, my family would have never married me to him while i was getting marriage proposals from engineers in here US. then i kinda forced myself to be with this fat Marine guy i met during my military duty assignnment in 2014, i did not like him at all, he also left for japan after being together for 3 weeks or so. then i met a pilot in 2015 (during my rahu-venus dasha) i was on the 7th cloud, he tried to talk to me for 2 years, I was very shy and ran away from him everytime he approached me, and he gave up on me in 2017 (my sade sati beginning) and started dating his current wife. then i got into depression, and met this psycologist in 2nd half of 2017, and started to like him around may 2018, but little did i know they cannot date their patients, so that ended in march 2019 after i finally gathered courage to tell him that i like him, i also asked my mom's permisiion before telling him about my feelings, my mom agreed even after i told her that this psycologist is bi-sexual.he told me he cannot date me cuz law doesnt permit relationship with his patients, but i knew he really really liked me.
then i was attracted to my GMAT instructor (for very short time) in the early part of this year, he was married with a kid. so i booked my tickets back to US before i do something crazy, he told me he is not worried about his wife and kid indirectly, but i came here like 2 days after my gmat classes were over and never messaged him, he told me he will skype with me if i have any doubts or want to talk. but i just did not wanted to mess things up for me, him and his family. i wish if he was single, but he wasnt.

then now my current roomate/housemate, due to my shyness i am probaly giving him mixed signals, he is single, and attracted to me, but i dont know how to respond to his signals. i think he had given up, and so am i, dating wont work for me, I cant say a word to him, though i texted him when he was at work that i like him, but i am not saying anything to him or doing anything, i rarely leave my room. so i dont see it working with my roomate for longterm either, so its good that nothing happened between us (but i am sad that he is seeing someone, and she is coming on the 15th here to meet him and see how things go between them). i am 33, and never been in a real relationship kind of thing, never experienced how it is like to have someone who will pick me up from the airport or drop me off, someone who will help me carry my heavy luggage whenever i am chaning my residences, just someone to talk to when i am feeling down, a shoulder to cry on when i am sad or missing my family.

I never felt like wanted to be in relationship until i met the pilot. i never cared, i rejected so many good guys my family introduced me to, and never regreted, i still dont regret cuz i wasnt ready or felt like i want to be in a relationship back then.

sujit ji told marriage possibe in 2021, but will be average, not great.

Joyd ji said "jupiter MD-Saturn AD[8-3-2023 TO 13-12-2023]will give traditional marriage.Adjustable married life and 20 years married longevity seen from the chart.No divorce kind of incidents in the chart."

currently i am getting proposals on shaadi.com but i feel like they are interested only in getting grrencard they would get after marrying me. i feel sad when i think of my future love life.

but right now i need to focus on my MBA applications, one good thing happened among all this sorrowness is i got interview call (virtual/online interview) from one of the average university i applied to, it (university) is like 3-4 drive hours away from my current location, it is in same state i am currently living in. so i need to prepare for it in next 3-4 days, cuz i invited my military friend to visit me whom i have not met since last 4-5 years, he was coming for 2 days, but i told him to come for 3-4 days just to be polite and nice, and now he is coming for almost 5 days, that too during my MBA interview. I am somehow very talented in messing up few good things that happen in my life. and this is the friend i cannot stand for more than 2 days straight. he is very pushy, he proposed to marry me in 2013, and i have been saying NO since then, he just doesnt take no for an answer, but he has always been there for me, day when i tried to suicide he was on duty, and was on phone with me entire time, and did not cut the call until i reached my room, and after he got off from his duty he staight came to my room and sat with me and talked to me until i felt better, mind you he worked like 10 hours before his duty, and duty was 8-9 hours, so he was working constantly for atleast 18 hours before he got off his duty, and instaed of going to bed, he sat with me until i felt better. he is always the one to call or message me, and he has asked many times to meet him, i have been giving many excuses past 4-5 years, so i decided to invite him to visit me before i start school. My life is a mess!

I dont know if you are saying to consult astrologers here for my health?

but thank you for all the help and support. i am truly thankful for the guidance i got from all the astrologers here on LOVA

Nitin21
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nitin21 » 06 Aug 2020

Hi Capricgurl,

Past predictions are essential to validate the vibes of the astrologer in sync with the querist. Amongst many other things it confirms birth time details and capacity of the astrologer to predict. Future is always hunky dory as per astrologers. That's why i asked you about the property conflict details with your family that happened so many years back. It is strongly linked with your marriage prospects. That is the crux of your marriage event.

From remedial perspective, not all remedies should be done. Especially for planets like rahu ketu. Your experience at kukke subramanya is example of that. Rahu is under auspices of benefics and remedy was not needed. Essential to undersand first which planet is causing the issue. Its not always malefics. Sometimes its also first rate benefics like jupiter.

For pisces lagna people marriage is past life prarabdha activating to its core as libra falls in 8th house. Marriage brings in transformation with regards to houses where venus is placed. unless venus is in favourable houses marriage and relationships take a lot of effort to materialize. Consideration of moon and jupiter is also essential here in sync with dasha and transits.