Marriage prospects for boy

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
god_fearing
Contributor
Contributor
Marriage prospects for boy

Post by god_fearing » 03 Apr 2024

Learned Friends,

Request your opinion on the marriage prospects of this boy - 13-Oct-1997; 9:43AM; 79E06, 21N09 (Nagpur, Maharashtra)

7th lord Venus in 1st house Scorpio with Mars. Saturn's 3 drishti from Pisces aspects 7th house.

1) Will marrriage get triggered when Sa enters Pisces (in March-2025) and starts aspecting 7H?
2) With Ve-Ma combination in Lagna, will married life be satisfactory?

Many Thanks.

To everything, there is a time and a season.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marriage prospects for boy

Post by ADC » 03 Apr 2024

Saturn and Mars both are aspecting the 7th house in D-1 chart, not desirable. LL Mars+7th Venus in Lagna a combination of love marriage. In D-9 again 7th house aspected by Mars and 7th lord[Venus] by Saturn . Rahu-Ketu axis in D-9 Lagna again indicates inter-caste marriage. 3rd Lord Saturn -and 5th Lord Jupiter in Sign exchange indicating good writing skills.

god_fearing
Contributor
Contributor

Post by god_fearing » 05 Apr 2024

Hi ADC, Others,

Thank You.

Can we please predict the timing of marriage also? Also the quality of married life?

Also correct me if wrong but isn't it that Houses, Conjunctions, Aspects. Degrees, shad-Bal, Vimshopak-Bal and yogas are not applied on Navamsha Varga or a D-9 chart.

Many thanks.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 05 Apr 2024

Also correct me if wrong but isn't it that Houses, Conjunctions, Aspects. Degrees, shad-Bal, Vimshopak-Bal and yogas are not applied on Navamsha Varga or a D-9 chart.

Well may be some astrologers of this view but I take aspect conjunction etc in divisional charts too .

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 07 Apr 2024

God_fearing,

Regarding query.

2. married life is satisfactory.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

god_fearing
Contributor
Contributor

Post by god_fearing » 08 Apr 2024

Many Thanks Sujit ji. Pranaam. :-)

a) Do you think it will be inter-caste or inter-community marriage?
b) I'm guessing Saturn transit to Pisces in March-2025 might trigger his marriage. Would you agree?

Many thanks.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 08 Apr 2024

The Scorpio rising chart does not reflect inter-caste but no issue if it happens. Success in marriage is seen from both charts. He can still have a bad marriage if the matching is not done properly.
Timing cannot be said in few minutes. I suggest contact family astrologer.
If the boy is interested in my views, he can reach me.
All the best.

Sujit.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

god_fearing
Contributor
Contributor

Post by god_fearing » 08 Apr 2024

Okay Sujit ji. Will inform them.
Thank you.

devaki
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Rahu Mahadasha and Rahu conjunct with Jupiter, Mercury and Venus

Post by devaki » 15 Apr 2024

Hello! I'm a new user and was not sure where to post my questions. I'm self learning astrology and I came across my cousin's chart which had Rahu,Jupiter and Mercury at close conjunction with exalted Venus in 5th house. Right now she is at the last leg of Rahu mahadasha and have seen the worst due to Sadesati for Makar/Capricorn. I humbly request expert views on her chart and predict her jupiter and saturn mahadasha. She is extremely depressed and low on confidence, depressed, unmarried and sad.
Her birth details - 20/04/87 9:41pm, Salem. I have consulted 50+ astrologers online and offline in the last 1.5 years. Always got confusing replies. Will highly appreciate any reply, Thanks in advance.