38 yrs divorced female ..will I have a succesful 2nd marriage?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
diva1985
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
38 yrs divorced female ..will I have a succesful 2nd marriage?

Post by diva1985 » 06 Feb 2024

Hello everyone,

Seeking guidance on my chart on whether a second marriage is possible and will it last?

About me- I got married late at the age of 35 and it lasted for only a one and half year. Before that, I had few relationships but nothing ever materialized most of the time the guys left me and I developed into an anxious and clingy person. My life has been troublesome mostly due to which I developed depression and anxiety which has worsened after my divorce. Is there a 2nd marriage possible and will it last?
I have rahu/ketu in 1 -7 axis in D1 and D9 both. I also have sharpit dosh (shani and ketu conjunct) in 7th house in D1 chart.

My details
13/06/1985
2:55 AM
New Delhi

diva1985
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: 38 yrs divorced female ..will I have a succesful 2nd marriage?

Post by diva1985 » 06 May 2024

Can someone please reply?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: 38 yrs divorced female ..will I have a succesful 2nd marriage?

Post by Sujit » 06 May 2024

diva1985,
Hope your time of birth is correct.
The chart is Ariès rising with Moon in 12th causes some strain in married life - minor weakness.
There are no issues due to Shani-ketu conjunction.
Current maha dasa of Moon in 12th has connection to marriage. so you can confidently look for new relationships or proposals.
Match / study proposals carefully before getting married.
also, chart looks good for Career. hope you are employed.
all the best.
Sujit.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.