Hello Urgent help needed regarding marriage

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
saii
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Hello Urgent help needed regarding marriage

Post by saii » 30 Apr 2023

Hello I was unable to post for so many days but found Sishya ji post and was able to solve the issue, thank you for that. I came to forum after more than a year. My marriage is getting delayed. i was born on 29th jan 1993 12:18am, revathi nakshatram, meena rasi, 2nd padam, nuzvid andhra pradesh.

last year i got job and i am currently working now. last time when i posted someone asked if i had loved anyone that time it was no but last year i met a guy from my community but he is divorced and he helped me so much mentally for me to stabilize with my past issues from childhood so i got attached but he is reluctant to give marriage another chance now i am unable to take this.

So shisya ji will i be able to marry this guy, is love marriage in my chart or will i do arranged marriage and when will the marriage take place because i am unable to take much pressure i really want to see a positive happy end for this. will that guy come back and will we get married or not. Please tell me your insights, will be waiting. and i created new account as i lost login credentials of the old account. Thank you

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hello Urgent help needed regarding marriage

Post by Sujit » 24 Nov 2023

hello Saii,
Hope your time of birth is correct.
I feel TIME is not correct as you have completed favorable periods of Venus and Sun and the event is not delivered.
Current sub period of Jupiter has potential for marriage.

Suggestion- It is good to get time of birth verified/ rectified to confirm.

all the best.
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hello Urgent help needed regarding marriage

Post by Sishya » 25 Nov 2023

Hi,
saii wrote:
30 Apr 2023
... last time when i posted someone asked if i had loved anyone that time it was no but last year i met a guy from my community but he is divorced and he helped me so much mentally for me to stabilize with my past issues from childhood so i got attached but he is reluctant to give marriage another chance now i am unable to take this.

So shisya ji will i be able to marry this guy, is love marriage in my chart or will i do arranged marriage and when will the marriage take place because i am unable to take much pressure i really want to see a positive happy end for this. will that guy come back and will we get married or not. Please tell me your insights, will be waiting. and i created new account as i lost login credentials of the old account.
Please check below link to review responses to your previous queries/posts...
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=44929&p=298175#p298175

As called out previously, you are still in the midst of Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra (conjunct Moon/Chandra) Maha-Dasha and Antara of Jupiter/Guru-dev, as per Vimsottari Dasha system. They are in mutually aspect of each other.

Incidentally, 7th lord from both Udaya Lagna or Ascendent (Mars/Kuja is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu) and Moon/Chandra Lagna (Mercury/Budha rules the Lunar Constellation of Jyestha Nakshatra, where Rahu is posited) seem to be associated with Rahu, indicating something unconventional.

Incidentally, Moon/Chandra and Mercury/Budha are in Sukshma Parivarthana at Nakshatra level, indicating perhaps possibilities of irrational or radical decision making. So, I'm inclined to think Saturn/Shani-dev induced delay should end shortly and there might be something (in terms of progress) on the cards in the year ahead.

It may not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers on a regular/daily basis to Lord Ganesh (your religion/faith permitting), with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...