When will he get married? Pls help with inputs.

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
badsaah
Contributor
Contributor
When will he get married? Pls help with inputs.

Post by badsaah » 01 Apr 2023

Respected Sir(s),
One of my friend is looking for marrige from long, but unfortunately things are not falling in place for him.
Kindly help with your valuable inputs on when this person will get married.

The details are as below:
Place of birth: Chennai, India
Date: 08-Mar-1993
Time: 04:45AM

Please let me know when he will get married. If any remedies are needed, pls feel free to suggest them

Thank you for your valuable inputs!!

Regards.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: When will he get married? Pls help with inputs.

Post by Sishya » 01 Apr 2023

Hi,

The delay is obvious. Kindly bear with me and ignore anything that is not to your taste or liking. To me, it looks like there is a continued and perhaps substantial delay... tending towards denial.

Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea to consider seeking help and guidance from experienced/knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Sincerely...

badsaah
Contributor
Contributor

Post by badsaah » 02 Apr 2023

Thank you sishya ji for your valuable inputs.
Will convey it to the right person in a suitable manner.

Pls feel free to suggest any remedies
Thanks!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 21 Apr 2023

badsaah,
Ascendant sign is Capricorn with challenging placement for marriage and married life.
Current maha dasha of Mars is related to marriage, some developments are possible but no guarantee marriage would happen.
you can do remedies but no assurance it can remove the hurdles.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

badsaah
Contributor
Contributor

Post by badsaah » 23 Apr 2023

Thanks Sujit for your valuable inputs. Will convey the same to my friend in appropriate manner.
Regards.

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

PLease help

Post by wsb » 04 Jun 2023

This lady who will turn 40 this year is reluctant to get married. is marriage possible for her? any information about her is welcome. 1,30am June 29 1983 colombo Sri Lanka. how will ger marriage life be?

please help

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: PLease help

Post by Sishya » 05 Jun 2023

Hi,
wsb wrote:
04 Jun 2023
This lady who will turn 40 this year is reluctant to get married. is marriage possible for her? any information about her is welcome. 1,30am June 29 1983 colombo Sri Lanka. how will ger marriage life be?

please help
I've had a chance to cast the birth-chart and planetary placement. Below are a few notes relevant for the query:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Mesha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu.
2. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is in close conjunction with Mercury/Budha and Rahu in Meena Rashi... they are all posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mrigashira Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja himself. Sun/Ravi is also placed in Meena Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, So, there seems to be a significant mutual influence - Rahu is probably ruling the roost there.
3. Karma-Karaka Saturn/Shani-dev is Vakra/Retrograde. He is strongly placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana in Tula Rashi. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Chitta Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja. He aspects Ketu in the 9th house, Udaya Lagna and Venus/Shukra (placed in the 4th house). Naturally, there is an inordinate delay in 7th house related significance - not a complete or total denial.

In my humble opinion though there is still a window of opportunity for a slightly unconventional relationship - beyond that the window of hope seems to diminishes.

Sincerely...

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 05 Jun 2023

Thank you so much JI for this and taking time. In my humble opinion though, there is still a window of opportunity for a slightly unconventional relationship - beyond that the window of hope seems to diminish.

What is that window? and please explain what slightly unconventional marriage mean? no a non-national? or someone living far? she already lives outside the country of birth. Is it her personality that makes her keep away from marriage?

<i> Also means there is a high chance she will be single for life? </i> inordinate delay means 50+ or something? lastly and kindly what kind of personality/demeaner would she have? Thank you so much. All in all chances of marriage is slim?

Lastly, inordinate I guess means 50 and beyond, given she is already. 40.

Thank you so much JI much appreciated

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 05 Jun 2023

Dear badsaah
Lagna lord and 7th lord are in mutual aspect and so marriage is promised in his chart. Delay is due to placement of 7th lord in the 8th and receiving aspect from the 6th lord mercury. Marriage is possible during Aug 2024 to Sept 2025.
All the best
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 05 Jun 2023

Dear Sishya ji, ny hublest apologies the time of the lady is 8 minutes later that indicated I am really sorry, will that make a big difference.

"This lady who will turn 40 this year is reluctant to get married. is marriage possible for her? any information about her is welcome. 1,38am (not 1.30am) June 29 1983 colombo Sri Lanka. how will ger marriage life be"

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 05 Jun 2023

Hi,
Sishya wrote:
01 Apr 2023
To me, it looks like there is a continued and perhaps substantial delay... tending towards denial.
Please accept my sincere apologies... for I seem to have goofed up a little bit. With due correction, it looks like the native has limited marriage yoga. But not a complete denial.

In any case, it might not be a bad idea to consider seeking help and guidance from experienced/knowledgeable experts for early fulfillment of desire.

Sincerely...

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 06 Jun 2023

Thank you so much shishya ji - does that mean she can get married in the coming years? 45-50 she is being already 40.From what she says no real interest. would she make a good wife? and be able to have a considerably happy marriage? ( parents are unable to change her mind at all)

Thank you so much

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 06 Jun 2023

Saturn [R] exalted in 7H aspecting the 7L[Venus] in 4H. Venus is also under the aspect of 4L Moon and 9L Jupiter . In D9 7L Jupiter under the aspect of Venus . So it looks to be the case of delay not denial . Dasha of Jupiter is on but anter dasha lord Mars has no connection with 7H or 2H. pranter of Venus running at present is very favourable till 23rd July . Later Prannter of Moon is also conducive for marriage .

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 06 Jun 2023

Hi,
wsb wrote:
06 Jun 2023
does that mean she can get married in the coming years?
She has marriage yoga and I'm inclined to think she can get married in the coming years.

Sincerely...

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 07 Jun 2023

Thank you so much respected Shishya ji and ADC ji - in the case if she marries is there a chance for a divorce?

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Urgent /Sishya ji

Post by ash2016 » 07 Jun 2023

Sishya ji
Kindly guide - should one go for birth time rectification or not ?

You have responded through an email - Given birth details does not seem to place Udaya Lagna in a Cusp/Sandhi. So, please let me know the reason and need for birth time evaluation/rectification.
Sincerely.."
Does it mean Yes or no !

Please answer as soon as possible.
Regards
Ash

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 07 Jun 2023

Sishya ji
Sishya ji
Kindly guide - should one go for birth time rectification or not ?

You have responded through an email - Given birth details does not seem to place Udaya Lagna in a Cusp/Sandhi. So, please let me know the reason and need for birth time evaluation/rectification.
Sincerely.."
Does it mean Yes or no !

Please answer as soon as possible.
Regards
Ash

Shugu15

Post by Shugu15 » 22 Jun 2023

hiii i am looking for marriage from a long long time this year i will be turning 32...can you please tell ki meri shaadi hogi ya nh hogi...
shubhangi
15-11-1991 time 01:22 am
lucknow uttar pradesh

Shugu15

Post by Shugu15 » 23 Jun 2023

hii
jus wanted to know when will i get married...i m turning 32...
is there any scope of marriage...
shubhangi
15-11-91
01:22 am
lucknow uttar pradesh

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 04 Jul 2023

Place of birth: Chennai, India
Date: 08-Mar-1993
Time: 04:45AM

this native will get married during Jupiter transit in gemini
Thanx