delayed marriage- please advise

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Hayls156
delayed marriage- please advise

Post by Hayls156 » 09 Feb 2022

Hi Respected astrologers,

I am having alot of trouble finding a match. I had thought this time period ( Rahu-venus) would be more productive, but we have not found any suitable matches. Can someone please advise when i might meet someone and if there are any remedies that can be done to quicken the process? Thank you so much.

DOB: 26- January-1990
Time: 00:47 am
Place: Washington, DC

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: delayed marriage- please advise

Post by Sujit » 14 Feb 2022

Hayls,
Current Rahu-Venus and next Rahu-Sun are potential for marriage.
Did you face challenges in profession in last 3-4 months.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 14 Feb 2022

Any change of location around October-November and any developments on higher education.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Hayls156

Post by Hayls156 » 18 Feb 2022

Hi,
I had professional challenges during my rahu-ketu time period and outside of a general feeling of detachment from work, there havent been any other challenges.
Unfortunately, there was no change of location Oct-Nov, although I was trying to move in the summer, it didnt work out. No developments in higher education, I finished my schooling in 2014.