Need inputs on compatibility

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kunal
Contributor
Contributor
Need inputs on compatibility

Post by Kunal » 07 Dec 2021

Hi all,

I need your inputs on the compatibility between the following charts. There are two proposals for the male. Can you all help as to which is a better match if any of them at all? Would appreciate if your comment is supplemented with the logic used at reaching at the conclusion as well. It will help all to learn something.

Male
DOB - 11 September 1991
TOB - 13:54
Place - Mumbai, India

Female 1 (Studying PhD abroad, wants to work anywhere outside India, Male sent the proposal)
DOB - 4 January 1992
TOB - 17:27
Place - Delhi Paharganj, India

Female 2 (CA, interested in settling abroad but doesn't seem to be a primary motivation, seems well established in career due to work history, Female sent the proposal)
DOB - 25 June 1993
TOB - 18:00
Place - Sitapur District, UP, India

Would appreciate a response.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Need inputs on compatibility

Post by Sujit » 07 Dec 2021

kunal,
Is there any health issue with the mother of male. Is she living with you.

-Sujit.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 11 Dec 2021

Hi,

I assume you are the male in this case. If true, kindly bear with me... and feel free to ignore any part or this entire post, for I think there are inherent challenges that seem to stand out in the birth-chart. These have no doubt delayed fulfillment of this (marriage) desire.

Given my understanding of Ketu's foot-print and the undeniable influence, I think it would make sense for you to consider offering special prayers, regularly to Lord Ganesha to propitiate Ketu. This needs to be done with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

And, chanting the following SLOKA for MAGHA NAKSHATRA could be beneficial too:
upa'hūtāḥ pitaro ye maghāsu' | mano'javasassukṛta'ssukṛtyāḥ | te no nakśha'tre havamāga'miśhṭhāḥ | svadhābhi'ryaGYaṃ praya'taṃ juśhantām | ye a'gnidagdhā yeana'gnidagdhāḥ | ye''mullokaṃ pitara'ḥ kśhiyanti' | yāg^ścha' vidmayāgṃ u' cha na pra'vidma | maghāsu' yaGYagṃ sukṛ'taṃ juśhantām ‖ 8‖

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 11 Dec 2021

Hi,

Incidentally, Mercury/Budha is placed in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree. So, kindly consider reading/chanting or hearing to Shri Vishnu Sahasranama regularly.

Sincerely...

Kunal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Kunal » 11 Dec 2021

Sujit wrote:
07 Dec 2021
kunal,
Is there any health issue with the mother of male. Is she living with you.

-Sujit.
Hi Sujit, thank you for responding. By Gods grace there isn't any issue in general such and we are staying together except occasionally when I had to travel for work in the past for a brief period of time. May I know why you asked these particularly?
Sishya wrote:
11 Dec 2021
Hi,

I assume you are the male in this case. If true, kindly bear with me... and feel free to ignore any part or this entire post, for I think there are inherent challenges that seem to stand out in the birth-chart. These have no doubt delayed fulfillment of this (marriage) desire.

Given my understanding of Ketu's foot-print and the undeniable influence, I think it would make sense for you to consider offering special prayers, regularly to Lord Ganesha to propitiate Ketu. This needs to be done with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

And, chanting the following SLOKA for MAGHA NAKSHATRA could be beneficial too:
upa'hūtāḥ pitaro ye maghāsu' | mano'javasassukṛta'ssukṛtyāḥ | te no nakśha'tre havamāga'miśhṭhāḥ | svadhābhi'ryaGYaṃ praya'taṃ juśhantām | ye a'gnidagdhā yeana'gnidagdhāḥ | ye''mullokaṃ pitara'ḥ kśhiyanti' | yāg^ścha' vidmayāgṃ u' cha na pra'vidma | maghāsu' yaGYagṃ sukṛ'taṃ juśhantām ‖ 8‖

Sincerely...

Hi Sishya, your assumption about me being the male is correct. I understand and appreciate the logic you shared. What does surprise me is that so many people with Ketu in 7th house are doing well in the relationship area, be it marriage or relationships before marriage. Of course, "well" can also be an illusion but what I meant was that it doesn't seem stagnant as such and what is so special about Ketu in my chart. Please don't think I am challenging you but when I do the analysis myself I can't find many other points apart form what you mentioned here and in your next post (Not to mention 7th from Venus and Moon and in D9) but it just seems common and people don't struggle much otherwise when they have such combinations. For instance I thought the female charts are no stronger from marriage perspective?

About the mantra, can you please share it in either hindi or sanskrit (devnagari script), am unable to get it with accented english script. Plain english script will also do or otherwise the name of the mantra so if I can find it on Google/Youtube
Sishya wrote:
11 Dec 2021
Hi,

Incidentally, Mercury/Budha is placed in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree. So, kindly consider reading/chanting or hearing to Shri Vishnu Sahasranama regularly.

Sincerely...
I noticed that. Can there be any symptoms that you can share so we can confirm if it is effectively problematic. I would imagine Mercury significations like skin, speech, communication would pose a challenge but by Gods grace communication is a strong point and I work in consultation/IT, mostly in BFSI projects although that seems to be changing now.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 12 Dec 2021

Hi,

I'd encourage you look beyond Ketu's placement in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana. On my part, I'm also giving importance to the following:
1. Udaya Lagna being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra - ruled by Ketu.
2. Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru and 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana Mercury/Budha being closely conjunct, as also being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra - ruled by Ketu.
3. Ketu's aspect on natal placement of Moon/Chandra is also playing a marginal role.
4. Saturn/Shani-dev being Retrograde/Vakra and powerfully placed in the 2nd house of family expansion. His aspect on Natural Karaka or Naisargika Kalathra-Karaka Venus/Shukra, who himself is Retrograde/Vakra and on natal placement of Moon/Chandra has contributed to the delay, thus far.
5. Venus/Shukra is placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana.
6. From Chandra Lagna, Mars/Kuja is the 7th lord is placed in the 12th house - both Chandra/Moon and Mars/Kuja participate in Sukshma Parivarthana, at the Nakshatra level.
7. In D-9 or Navamsa, Udaya Lagna, Jupiter/Guru and Mercury/Budha are all in Mrigashira Navamsa ruled by 7th lord Mars/Kuja, placed in 12th house and conjunct Ketu.

Lastly, please be reminded Mercury/Budha is your 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana and 10th lord of Karma-Sthana. Beyond his natural significance as called out in your previous post, did you not wonder what is stopping him from influencing your marriage/relationship aspects?

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 12 Dec 2021

Oh! By the way, I've not cared to cast birth-charts of the ladies. In stead, I've taken the liberty to suggest that you focus on remedies to address issues on your side and possibly remove inherent hurdles or road-blocks, for fulfillment of your desire.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 16 Dec 2021

Hi,
Kunal wrote:
11 Dec 2021
About the mantra, can you please share it in either hindi or sanskrit (devnagari script), am unable to get it with accented english script. Plain english script will also do or otherwise the name of the mantra so if I can find it on Google/Youtube
Below is the Magha Nakshatra Sloka in Hindi...
उप॑हूताः पि॒तरो॒ ये म॒घासु॑ । मनो॑जवसस्सु॒कृत॑स्सुकृ॒त्याः । ते नो॒ नक्ष॑त्रे॒ हव॒माग॑मिष्ठाः । स्व॒धाभि॑र्य॒ज्ञं प्रय॑तं जुषन्ताम् ।
ये अ॑ग्निद॒ग्धा ये‌உन॑ग्निदग्धाः । ये॑‌உमुल्लो॒कं पि॒तरः॑ क्षि॒यन्ति॑ । याग्‍श्च॑ वि॒द्मयाग्म् उ॑ च॒ न प्र॑वि॒द्म । म॒घासु॑ य॒ज्ञग्ं सुकृ॑तं जुषन्ताम् ॥ 8॥

Hope this helps.

Sincerely....

DharmaLover
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by DharmaLover » 27 Dec 2021

Hello All,

I am a new member on this forum and posted a new topic under Relationship and Marriage thread. Got a message saying that it will be made public on forum after moderators review it. Any idea on when it will be made public?