Rules for matching horoscope

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kunal
Contributor
Contributor
Rules for matching horoscope

Post by Kunal » 07 Dec 2021

Hi respected senior members, it is good to be here again after a loooong time. Been trying to find a way to post for the last hour or so but unable to do so due to the textbox being tiny. Finally found a fix. Now onto the topic.

I want to hear form you all what are the different rules for match making or matching horoscopes. I know about the guna-milan but I also know that is not all that is there to matching compatibility in Vedic Astrology. There is very little spoken or shared about this subject/aspect of astrology on the internet, in the fourms, books, youtube etc. From what little I know
Longevity is assessed in both the charts
Possibility of marriage is evaluated in both charts
Then Mars, Rahu, Ketu, Sun, Saturn are matched to see if there is balance or not - as in if they can sustain and tolerate each other

This is all I know and am not even sure if this is correct or the order is correct, let alone know what rules are applied especially in the"balancing" point. I know it is a tedious and very deep process and not to mention the subjectivity part of it yet that is exactly where we need to hear from all as to what rules they apply. If not all then at least the strongest red and green signals in the chart.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Rules for matching horoscope

Post by vedicmaths » 12 Dec 2021

hello Kunal,

The so called ' matching ' is a misnomer according to me. It all happens due to karma.
If one is to be married to the other, simply an astrologer says yes ( if one consults an
astrologer. In absence of any astrological consultation, people come together and get
married to undergo their karma.

To start with, guna-milan does not describe the actual character of a person at all.
Secondly, can one estimate the longevity of a person ? Is it so easy ?

The guna-milan is very very basic, just to satisfy people. What is the percentage of
people getting married as per matching ? Will it be say ten percent ?

The horoscope of the person to whom one is going to get married alone need to be scrutinized
for quality. Of course, one will not be concerned about himself/herself before looking at
the other person.

I know that i have not given you anything worth you are looking for, but still ........

truly yours,
vedicmaths

sphericalinsight
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sphericalinsight » 14 Dec 2021

Fully agree with Vedic math - A full on score in horoscope is of no use it the other person is a criminal minded person and can cause you physical damage and mental damage

Regards

jelly29
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jelly29 » 26 Jan 2022

So so true !

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 28 Jan 2022

There is very good book on the subject viz: "The Art Of Matching Charts by Gayatri Devi Vasudev.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 29 Jan 2022

Matching For Marriage By Kootas and Birthcharts
By S. Natarajan