I'm so confused

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
looneytunes
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
I'm so confused

Post by looneytunes » 08 Jun 2021

What should I expect when it comes to marriage according to my natal chart ?
I have been divorced for almost 8 years.
Date of birth: 22 February 1975
Time of birth: 11:20 am
Place of birth: Petach Tiqwa Israel .
I am marriage minded only :roll:
I am very frustrated with relationships.
As the men are enthusiastic about me ,
this is how they run away .
Am I so scary ?
I consider myself a good person
Then why does it happen again and again ?

Thanks in advance…

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: I'm so confused

Post by Sishya » 10 Jul 2021

Hi,

Just so you are aware, Saturn/Shani-dev is a Yogakaraka, ruling the 9th & 10th houses in your birth-chart. But then, he is Retrograde/Vakra and hovering literally over the natal placement of Moon/Chandra, in the 2nd house of Family Expansion. Both are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu - who seems to have a significant foot-print and hence a substantial influence. This should explain the influence over your mind and your general state of mind or disposition.

On the sidelines, Rahu is placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana, ruling relationships in Vrischika Rashi - a enemy house and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Anuradha Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev (creating a Parivarthana Yoga, at the Nakshatra level)... while Udaya Lagna is conjunct Ketu and both are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Rohini Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra.

On the sidelines, current Maha-Dasha Lord Mercury/Budha is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra and participates in a Parivarthana Yoga with Saturn/Shani-dev. To make matters worse, the current transits are not really helping your cause. Hopefully, that explains your situation.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: I'm so confused

Post by Sishya » 10 Jul 2021

Oh! By the way... the mutual aspect of Saturn/Shani-dev and Moon/Chandra conjunction with Mars/Kuja... or placement of current Maha-Dasha lord Mercury/Budha in the 8th house from Moon/Chandra are preferred.

Sincerely...