Intercaste marriage

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Varni27
Intercaste marriage

Post by Varni27 » 04 Jun 2021

I want to know if I will have arrange marriage or love marriage? Is there intercaste marriage? When will I marry?? Please tell. Thanks in advance.

Dob-27/November /1992
Pob- Noida (urrar pradesh)
Tob-22.00 pm.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Intercaste marriage

Post by Sujit » 05 Jun 2021

Varni27 wrote:
04 Jun 2021
I want to know if I will have arrange marriage or love marriage? Is there intercaste marriage? When will I marry?? Please tell. Thanks in advance.
Asc sign Cancer.
There is promise of marriage and chances are coming.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Varni27

Post by Varni27 » 05 Jun 2021

Ok. Thanks.

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 06 Jun 2021

It is helpful if state your gender ?
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

Varni27

Post by Varni27 » 06 Jun 2021

Oh. I am sorry.

Gender-female.

Varni27

Post by Varni27 » 07 Jun 2021

[quote=Pem post_id=298551 time=1623045270 user_id=9088]
It is helpful if state your gender ?
[/quote]

Gender- female.

Varni27

Post by Varni27 » 09 Jun 2021

Please let me know any useful information that you can provide regarding my marriage(arrange or love+arrange) amd married life.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Jun 2021

Hi,

Although you seem to have a tendency of developing loving like feelings or falling in love, such instances (if any) may not really culminate into a marriage. I'm also inclined to think there is limited chances of a inter-caste (or unconventional) marriage.

Further, I foresee some delay - given that both Venus/Shukra and Jupiter/Guru are uncomfortably placed, Mars/Kuja (Yogakaraka and Maha-Dasha lord) is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation sign, alongside Udaya Lagna in Karaka Rashi and 7th lord Saturn/Shani-dev is powerfully placed in his Swasthana in Makara Rashi.

Sincerely...

Varni27

Post by Varni27 » 11 Jun 2021

Sishya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Although you seem to have a tendency of developing loving like feelings or
> falling in love, such instances (if any) may not really culminate into a
> marriage. I'm also inclined to think there is limited chances of a
> inter-caste (or unconventional) marriage.
>
> Further, I foresee some delay - given that both Venus/Shukra and
> Jupiter/Guru are uncomfortably placed, Mars/Kuja (Yogakaraka and Maha-Dasha

Thank you so much. But when or which year am I supposed to get married??
How would be my married life? Any other important information that you may like to share.
> lord) is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation sign,
> alongside Udaya Lagna in Karaka Rashi and 7th lord Saturn/Shani-dev is
> powerfully placed in his Swasthana in Makara Rashi.
>
> Sincerely...

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 12 Jun 2021

Marriage difficult in this chart. Birth time may not be accurate.

Varni27

Post by Varni27 » 14 Jun 2021

Shivshankar wrote:
> Marriage difficult in this chart. Birth time may not be accurate.

Oh. Birth time could be 22.05 pm as told by some of the people.
Is there denial of marriage? Or some other information that you can provide regarding the marriage?

Varni27

Post by Varni27 » 17 Jun 2021

Please I request all respected astrologers to provide useful and detailed information as it's an important part of my life.

Edit-dob-27/nov/1992,place-noida, time-22.05pm, Gender-female.

Varni27

Post by Varni27 » 30 Jun 2021

Please help me. My parents are worried about my marriage. When can I expect my marriage? How will it be??

Varni27

Post by Varni27 » 15 Aug 2021

Please help me.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Aug 2021

Hi,

In my understanding, marriage is delayed and will be a bit challenging. Hence the call to exercise free-will, as also be open-minded to consider all viable options, along with Vedic/Dharmic remedies, in case you are interested in getting married.

Kindly consider chanting "Rukmini Vallabha Mantra" 108 times daily, with a strong sankalpa for early marriage, good spouse and a happy married life.

Generic version of the mantra is...
OM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA

In case interested in specific ones, it is suggested to follow the ones below, based on the placement of Venus/Shukra...
Kendra - 1,4,7,10 - OM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA
Panaphara - 2,5,8,11 - OM KRIM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA
Apoklimas - 3,6,9,12 - OM NAMI BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SRIM

PS: Your Venus/Shukra is in the 6th house.

Fasting on Fridays and chanting LAKSHMI STHUTI with a strong Sankalpa for an early marriage and a happy married life. Also consider offering special prayers to Noble Guru of your choice (like Raghavendra Swamy, Shirdi Sai Baba, Guru Nanak etc.) on a regular basis, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 23 Aug 2021

Dear Varni,

Here's a quick interpretation of your horoscope.

Your birth time : 22:00 hours is accurate.

The present period is conducive for marriage which may become more favorable from fourth quarter of 2022. There's partial Punarphoo in your chart - it may delay but not deny marriage.

Marriage is very much there in you chart - neither intercaste nor love but arranged with the groom belonging to similar community and ageband.

However, your choice process ought to be very thorough with optimal matchmaking to avoid or mitigate diversions towards separation and divorce.

Your chart reflects less love and romance and unsynchrony between how you'd feel internally and how you'd express or portray your feelings - you'd need to bring out your emotions, be expressive and correctly communicate your feelings to the groom without being shy. It would help reduce misunderstings in matrimonial journey.

Your chart reflects that you're good-looking, of short stature, medium complexion and you respect elders, good listener, submissive, affectionate, religious, sincere and well liked.

Take care of your health - regarding pulmonary and gastric ailments.

You may wear gemstones for Rahu and Sun for improving marriage potential and happiness. For information on Gomed and Ruby, you may message me.

Hope this helps,
Take care,
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 23 Aug 2021

Hi,

As per my setting and using coordinates of 77E24' and 28N32' for Noida, UP, it looks like the native is currently running Maha-Dasha of Yogakaraka Mars/Kuja, who is Neecha or debilitated alongside Udaya Lagna. Anatara is that of Naisargika Kalathra-Karaka or natural significator Venus/Shukra. Under ideal circumstances, the conducive time should have started.

That said, below are some notes from my observation:
1. Both Venus/Shukra and Jupiter/Guru are uncomfortably placed in Rashi or D-1. The saving grace though is that they are better placed in Navamsa or D-9.
2. Native is still in the last phase of Sade-Sathi... Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across the 2nd house from natal placement of Moon/Chandra. incidentally, this happens to be the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana.
3. Jupiter/Guru is transiting the 8th house from Udaya Lagna and 3rd house from Moon/Chandra. He will move over middle of April 2022.
4. Then, Saturn/Shani-dev moves to the 8th house and will be conjunct Yogakaraka and Maha-Dasha lord Mars/Kuja in May 2022. They will aspect the 2nd house of family expansion.
5. There will be a short period between June-July 2022, when the time will be more conducive.
6. Thereafter, Saturn/Shani-dev again turns Retrograde or Vakra and will traverse back to Makara Rashi.

Hence my situation in the previous post.

PS: It would also make sense for the native to consider temper/anger management.

Sincerely...

Varni27

Post by Varni27 » 26 Aug 2021

Thank you so much shishya sir and pyarelal sir for your response and valuable guidance. I hope things get better with time.
I am a follower of Bhagwan Krishna. I am krishna bhakta. And I have full faith in him that he will definitely bring out the best for me.

I am ready to face any challenges that life has for me with Krishna by my side. Hare krishna 🙏

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 29 Aug 2021

Hi,

Nice... Very nice attitude indeed. Even destiny will not be able to deny anybody with such a nice attitude. With the Good Lord's grace, I hope things will indeed get better with time.

Sincerely...

Varni27

Post by Varni27 » 30 Aug 2021

Thank you so much Sir.

If you can guide on any other important aspect of my life from my kundali it would be of great help.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 05 Dec 2021

Hi,

I had not looked up this thread for sometime and hence the delay in posting this response...
If I were to take the liberty, I'd like to caution you about the mutual aspect of Saturn/Shani-dev and Mars/Kuja in the 1st-7th axis. In my humble opinion, this is not a good combination for sustainable and happy relationships.

Secondly, Mercury/Budha is quite strong, while being placed in the 4th house (Kendra). He is a functional malefic for the chart owning 3rd and 12th houses. Kindly reflect or introspect on how you think, communicate and/or utilize your intelligence.

And, please be informed that you will be starting Maha-Dasha of Rahu in the last quarter of 2023. Rahu is placed in (what is considered by many as his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation) Vrischika Rashi and gearing up for a face-off with Sun/Ravi. So, you might want to plan/prepare and buckle-up.

Sincerely...

Varni27

Post by Varni27 » 04 Jan 2022

Thank you Sir for explaining the scenario in detail. I am worried about the rahu mahadasha. It will give only negative results or is there something positive also.?

Also I have not yet started my career. No work, no marriage nothing. I am completely stuck in my life.

Varni27

Post by Varni27 » 22 Jun 2022

I am still unmarried. Can anyone tell the actual and accurate timing of my marriage??

Thanks and regards

Varni27

Post by Varni27 » 05 Aug 2022

Can anyone please help me and tell the accurate timing of my marriage? Me and my family is very tensed. We are try our best but unable to get a match for me.

Please help me.