Delay in Marriage....please help

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
deepu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Delay in Marriage....please help

Post by deepu » 06 May 2021

Namaste All,

My age is 28yrs, female. My date of birth is JANUARY 29TH 1993, 00:08 AM, Place of birth is NUZVID, ANDHRA PRADESH. My parents are looking alliance for me but nothing is getting fixed, even few have been fixed but in last minute they were cancelled.
My parents are aged and they have health issues and i have a sister who has to get married after me. Please help me and let me know when i will get married. I am not seeing any hope. Will i get married this year or please tell me when my marriage will take place.

Thank you for taking time to look into my issue.
Will be waiting for your answers.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Delay in Marriage....please help

Post by Sishya » 15 Jun 2021

Hi,

Assuming the birth-time shared above is accurate, I'm inclined to think benefic or conducive time is just around the corner... Kindly validate and confirm the birth-time is accurate.

Sincerely...

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 15 Jun 2021

Hello deepu
There seems to be some delays caused by Saturn; and ,
Moon debilitated in Navamsa Lagna is causing obstacles.
Venus is not well placed in the 8H -dusthana with enemy Moon.

Try and be open to accept a partner with some foreign attribute,
it might speed up the process, e.g. inter caste, relgiion, language.
The time is opportune and try not to be too exacting, be flexible.
and shorten the wait.
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 16 Jun 2021

Marriage in 2023.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 18 Jun 2021

January 29, 1993, 0-08 hrs, Nuzvid

For the given time, Lagna is Tula with Mars being the 7th lord. He is in the 9th in an enemy house and unaspected. The 7th house is also unaspected.

The 7th is occupied by Jupiter and Venus and the 7th lord Moon is in Lagna of Navamsa. There are no malefic associations or aspects.

The next antara of Jupiter in the dasa of Venus from feb 2022 till oct 2024 is okay for marriage. Expect marriage after May 2022 when transit Saturn is in Kumbha.

TKC

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 18 Jun 2021

Marriage in 2023

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 19 Jun 2021

Hi,

Given birth time places Udaya Lagna is Tula Rashi and Swathi Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. Incidentally, Mars/Kuja, the 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana is placed in the 9th house of Bhagya-Sthana and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra ruled again by Rahu. So, the influence of Rahu and hence the possibility of an unconventional marriage cannot be denied.

Incidentally, Lagna Lord and natural or Naisargika Kalathra-Karaka Venus/Shukra... although placed in his Uccha-Sthana or exaltation sign in Meena Rashi, he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva-Bhadrapada Nakshatra, ruled by 3rd and 6th lord Jupiter/Guru who is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Bed-Pleasures etc. is not really a benefic. Further, Venus/Shukra is never too comfortable when placed in the 6th house of Service.

All said and done, I'm inclined to think the current Antara of Rahu could very well create a conducive environment, even before May 2022, when Jupiter/Guru Antara starts. If the birth-time were a little later, it would definitely push marriage time to be after May 2022.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 19 Jun 2021

Oh! By the way, Rahu is placed in the 2nd house of Family Expansion...

Sincerely...

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 28 Jun 2021

Hello Deepu

if not mistaken, you may ask your parents to seek alliance for your sister too simultaneously
and go ahead with her marriage , if luck strikes. I would prefer at least one of you to get
married early. Let an auspicious event happen early, whose ever it is.

period june-2023 to nov - 2023 , is one strong possible slot for marriage.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

hamid

Post by hamid » 01 Jul 2021

29 jan 1993
seems rounded time 8 am
long 80E51 n lat 16 N47
Asc 8 Aq 33
Ayanamsa used:22:52:26

Depending on the exact time of birth a little variation may make a little difference.
If we take exact 8am then although it may seem surprising to you .....the marriage may take place in the 3rd week of september 2021.

Hamid Sheikh

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 19 Aug 2021

Dear Deepu,

Though marriage is very much present in your horoscope, however, the ongoing Venus MahaDasha maynot be that very strong for matrimony but definitely not denying it either. Hence, with substantial efforts towards realising your matrimonial pursuits., I wouldn't be surprised if you get married by the end of this year of 2021 in the ongoing Venus-Rahu Dasha.
But yes, thorough matchmaking is very much required.
So, cheer up!

You seem to be slow in your general actions especially in walking, appear simple especially in dressing, belong to a small family, away from birthplace, happy, religious, philosophical and truthful. Though you may not be fond of traveling but you may have to travel for work and other purposes
You maybe sympathetic and loving, humanitarian and have friends and social position.

You ought take care of your health regarding respiratory, chest, feet and uterus ailments.

I wouldn't suggest any gemstones for this horoscope.

Take care,
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 Aug 2021

Hi,

In case anybody is interested, it looks like the native has not viewed any responses in this thread. Unless I'm terribly mistaken, she has hardly been active in the forum, after posting her query. Thought I'd share my observation.

Sincerely...

deepu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by deepu » 22 Apr 2023

Hello, Hi sishya i came back to this forum after years. I was struggling so much, finally after 8 years last year i got job but marriage issue was not sorted till now, nothing was getting fixed i recently i met a guy from my community but he is divorced i liked him and wanted to get married to him as he helped me so much emotionally with my childhood trauma and all first time i wanted to get married after meeting this guy but he is scared because of his past, so will i be able to get married to him or not please help me i am not having mental peace at all. And i am unable to post a new one dont know what happened so i am posting in old thread and i would llike to provide the exact correct details last detail small mistake was there this is correct details 29th Jan 1993 00:18 AM, nuzvid andhra pradesh, revathi nakshatra, meena rasi 2nd padam

deepu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by deepu » 25 Apr 2023