What is causing sudden turbulence in my 16 years married life

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Rajir84
What is causing sudden turbulence in my 16 years married life

Post by Rajir84 » 02 May 2021

Namaste,
To all the learned people in here, I'm married for 16 years, since my husband had his ketu MD started in 2013, there's a marked change in his behaviour, he became abusive, aggressive and violent which is quite unusual to his nature prior to that. I thought because of stress in job situation and staying away from family in a different city has made him like that, but since February 2020 lockdown till now he's home with us and I can see it's change of personality. So my question is should I accept this behaviour or is he going to be normal at all. For instance he throws glass stuff whenever he's angry and this morning after an argument he got violent and I had a black eye, I don't know how to explain my teenage son or 10 year old daughter, I can't reveal this to our family members and seek their help because they all are very affectionate, they live very far from us and hence I don't want to make them sad.
Husband DOB: 9th April 1975/09-04-1975
POB: Hyderabad, Telangana
TOB:16:15 PM
My DOB:25th March 1984/25-03-1984
POB: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
TOB:16:15PM
I seek your suggestions and any solution that you find helpful to me.