Marriage Time Prediction.

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
moumita.c4
Marriage Time Prediction.

Post by moumita.c4 » 28 Mar 2021

hi all,
when will i get married
what will-be the qualities of my wife

Birth Place is Borivali East , Mumbai.

Time : 22:27 Hrs(10:27 PM).
DOB: 2nd DEC 1983.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marriage Time Prediction.

Post by Sishya » 12 Apr 2021

Hi,

Current Maha-Dasha is that of Mercury/Budha, the 3rd lord of Courage/Initiatives/Desires etc. and 12th house of Vyaya/Losses etc. He is not really a benefic for the chart. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled my Ketu. To make matters worse, he is in a Parivarthana Yoga with Ketu, at Nakshatra level.

For the records, Ketu has a notorious reputation of putting the native on a spiritual path. Given the situation, I foresee challenges - hurdles/delays etc. It would help if you could consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha or Vigna Vinashaka regularly, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

moumita.c4

Post by moumita.c4 » 12 Apr 2021

Sishya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Current Maha-Dasha is that of Mercury/Budha, the 3rd lord of
> Courage/Initiatives/Desires etc. and 12th house of Vyaya/Losses etc. He is
> not really a benefic for the chart. He is posited in the Lunar
> Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled my Ketu. To make matters
> worse, he is in a Parivarthana Yoga with Ketu, at Nakshatra level.
>
> For the records, Ketu has a notorious reputation of putting the native on a
> spiritual path. Given the situation, I foresee challenges - hurdles/delays
> etc. It would help if you could consider offering special prayers to Lord
> Ganesha or Vigna Vinashaka regularly, with unwavering faith,
> bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.
>
> Sincerely...

Thank you.... :)

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 16 Apr 2021

Hi,

Mercury dasha is from Dec 2013 to Dec 2030 (age 30 to 43 years). It's a challenging time period as Mercury is unfavorable by lordship of 3rd and 12th houses. Mercury receives aspect of Mars which is the most favorable planet for Cancer lagna. Therefore, Mars takes care of the challenges to a good extent.

Mercury also receives aspect of Saturn which in general causes delays by its very nature. But Saturn is also the 7th lord that governs marriage. Therefore, Saturn's aspect on Mercury may be causing the thought / desire to get married.

At present, it is Moon antar-dasha in Mercury dasha from Jan 2021 to Jun 2022. Moon is ascendant lord, placed in a kendra with exalted, strong Saturn and Venus who is in own sign. Both Venus and Saturn are giving maha-purusha yoga here. Venus is further strong being vargottama. Therefore, Moon is in very grand company. Interestingly, Venus is natural karaka for marriage and Saturn is 7th lord of marriage. Further, Moon is strong being exalted in navamsa. To top it all, Moon is in 11th house from Mercury.

Looking at the unique position of Moon, IMHO this antardasha of Moon from Jan 2021 to Jun 2022 gives a strong indication of possibility of marriage. Of-course, there must be a sincere and all-out attempt.

From the situation of 7th lord Saturn and natural karaka Venus, it is likely that the spouse is wealthy, highly placed, beautiful and closer to your age (older perhaps).

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Ashu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ashu » 16 Apr 2021

Hi there,

Having gone through the question, I assume you are 38 years aged, unmarried at the moment.

I have gone through your birth chart, I don't see a delay upto 38 years to get married.

Would you be able to provide some life events related to marriage?

What's your opinion on marriage?
Has there been any attempts in the past to get married?
Are there some expectations from the to-be wife falling short ?
Have you been in a relationship (s) ?

I shall analyse the chart once again with the information you provide.

moumita.c4

Post by moumita.c4 » 19 Sep 2021

Hi Ashu,

Below are your answers to your questions.

What's your opinion on marriage? I want to marry asap
Has there been any attempts in the past to get married? Yes
Are there some expectations from the to-be wife falling short ? Yes, she should be working and beautiful.
Have you been in a relationship (s) ? Yes, for long time.