Marriage Problem

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Stranger
Marriage Problem

Post by Stranger » 23 Mar 2021

Hi

I am a divorced female. Below is my details

DOB 10 June 1986
place karachi pakistan
TOB 6:45 AM

I got married in 2016 and divorced in 2017. It was a horrible experience. I am very scared and unsure about if i am a marriage material or not? There are always hurdles in my relationships. Just wondering if i will get married again? if yes when? and how it will be?

Thanks in advance

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marriage Problem

Post by Sishya » 11 Apr 2021

Hi,

Below are a few notes relevant for your query and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Mithuna Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu (who is posited in the 11th house of Mesha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu). Incidentally, Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha is also placed/posited close by, in his Swasthana (but being posited in Rahu ruled Ardra Nakshatra is not preferred)... they are conjunct Moon/Chandra, the 2nd lord and Venus/Shukra 5th & 12th lord who are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Punarvasu Nakshatra, ruled by 7th lord and Kalathra-Karaka Jupiter/Guru.
2. Jupiter/Guru is placed in the 9th house of Bhagya/Dharma-Sthana in Kumbha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra, ruled by himself. He aspects Udaya Lagna.
3. Sun/Ravi, the 3rd lord of desire/initiatives/courage is uncomfortably placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Bed Pleasures. Mars/Kuja is a hard-core malefic for the chart, ruling the 6th house of Roga-Sthana and 11th house of Labha-Sthana (fulfillment of desires). He too is very uncomfortably placed in the 7th house of Partnership/Relationships - Anger invariably kills/burns relationships. Both of them are in a strong Parivarthana Yoga, at the Nakshatra level. They have probably contributed to dissatisfaction in relationships.
4. Your first marriage occurred during the last leg or fag-end of an unfavorable Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dasha (Antara of Jupiter/Guru - the 7th lord or Kalathra-Karaka).
5. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Lagna (& 4th) Lord Mercury/Budha and Antara is that of Ketu (until later part of year). Subsequent Antaras should create opportunities for a second marriage...

But then, the burden of sustaining a relationship is on you - controlling anger fueled by Mars/Kuja and Sun/Ravi possibly burning the bed-pleasure with proper application of God given intelligence (Mercury/Budha has created an afflicted Bhadra Maha-Purusha Yoga), instead of misusing it is the key. Hopefully, with age comes maturity of mind and application of such intelligence.

Sincerely...

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marriage Problem

Post by Pem » 12 Apr 2021

So this post has been duplicated.
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487