Marriage date prediction

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
FYF
Marriage date prediction

Post by FYF » 18 Mar 2021

Hi, following is my birth details.

DOB : 18.04.1992
Timing : 07.52 am
Place : Kolkata, West Bengal , India

Please give me an idea about
1. Is there any marriage predicted ?
If yes,
2. When should I expect that to happen ?
3. How will be my spouse ?
4. Where should I look for marriage alliances ? ( I.e. is there any chances of love marriage or should I try in matrimonial websites )
5. How will be my In Laws and my relationships with them?
6. Shall I have to stay with my In Laws ?
7. Is there any divorce predicted ?
8. If yes, is there any second marriage predicted ? How will it be ?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marriage date prediction

Post by Sujit » 20 Mar 2021

I can answer some query.

Ascendant sign - Taurus.
Marriage is promised in the chart and period for getting married is going on.
Divorce is not seen but you will face challenges in married life due to weak Sun and Moon. you need to tone down conflicts. Emotional marriage is not seen.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

FYF

Post by FYF » 21 Mar 2021

Thanks Sujit sir.

How long is that period going to continue ? I mean how much time do I have ?

What kind of troubles are predicted in married life ? Does that mean an unhappy married life all throughout ? How to tone down conflicts ?

Also, I'm curious to know the combinations from which you concluded there will be no divorce .

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 24 Mar 2021

Hi,

According to your horoscope, you may want to focus instead on your career, interests and other desires. (Marriage in the chart is solely dependent on the dasha-transit complexities).

For instance, suitable career options for your chart may be into music (and related..and/or musical instruments), dance, acting, performing arts, fine arts, security, sports, trade and business, diplomacy, administrative, spirituality and healing, yoga.

You may also have passion in occult, mystic, spirituality, digging deep into something to find out or discover and learn and spread the knowledge - can be technical or medical or financial or spiritual.

You may also desire to have some foreign connect or be in some sort of business although a blend of both job and business is suitable as career in your horoscope.

You probably are good looking and artistic. You may be philanthropic besides having a calm mind, refined, religious, opinionated, with clean habits, materialistic, ambitious, sophisticated, enjoy/like luxuries, glamour, look for attractive company/partner, enjoy name/fame/attention, and opportunist.

(Time of birth is slightly brought towards more accuracy : 07 :52 : 26 hours).

Hope this is useful!
Take care and regards,
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

FYF

Post by FYF » 25 Mar 2021

Thanks a lot sir ! Yes I am currently doing a job which involves engineering ( may be because mars in 10th ? ) But also in a client facing role which definitely covers job and business and also a foreign land connection !

But none of parents could think I could be an artist ! So no options available anymore, I think ?
Also, I am not very strongly career driven person, personal relationships always come higher in priority, even though possibly it doesn't look like that from my chart ?

But at the moment I am very concerned about my marriage and quality of married life ! During Sa-Me dasa, 2018 (Ju transiting 1st house, Sa 3rd house) I had done a registry marriage, but till now the marriage has not taken place , rather possibly we'll be going for a nullity of marriage soon !

So I am very eager to know how my marriage and married life will be ?

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 25 Mar 2021

Your 7th house upnakshatra swami Budh is in Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra hence the delay in marriage..

Shukra in Revati Nakshatra indicating possibility of love marriage. Your father or father like figure will play important in your marriage. Most likely the partner will be from far distant land not necessary aboard... Budh's is also upnakshatra swami of 5th house.

There is no divorce.... Sometime during the summer of 2023 marriage will take place...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

FYF

Thanks a lot Kimahy sir ! I have been very worried about my marriage for quite some time. Yes my father used to be almost my backbone till a long time and my search has always been for a father like figure in a partner !

Can you also please predict about how my married life will be ? Having Rahu in 8th house , I am quite worried about my relationships with in laws and if I'll have to stay with them or not.

Also, how are the chances of having children ?

FYF

Thanks a lot Kimahy sir ! That definitely gives a little relief ! Yes for a long time my father has been my backbone ! And it has always been a search for a father figure in a partner !

It would also be of great help if you could give a prediction on how my married life will be ( both life with husband and life with in laws )? And if there will be children since 2023 makes me 31 yrs old .

Also, does partner from a distant land suggest a partner of different language ?

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 27 Mar 2021

FYF wrote:
25 Mar 2021
Thanks a lot sir ! Yes I am currently doing a job which involves engineering ( may be because mars in 10th ? ) But also in a client facing role which definitely covers job and business and also a foreign land connection !

But none of parents could think I could be an artist ! So no options available anymore, I think ?
Also, I am not very strongly career driven person, personal relationships always come higher in priority, even though possibly it doesn't look like that from my chart ?

But at the moment I am very concerned about my marriage and quality of married life ! During Sa-Me dasa, 2018 (Ju transiting 1st house, Sa 3rd house) I had done a registry marriage, but till now the marriage has not taken place , rather possibly we'll be going for a nullity of marriage soon !

So I am very eager to know how my marriage and married life will be ?
Dear Native,

Your horoscope is interesting as I have seen some similar charts with particular combinations.

You do have divorce and second marriage. The second marriage may be better and may be love cum arranged - (matchmaking) portals and resources may be possibilities.
Travel may be there.
The second groom may be from a different community and of similar or common age band/difference.

Besides matchmaking, adjusting, compromising, patience and dedication are required for the second marriage to remain afloat and avoiding divorce. Initial attraction, passion, romance, excitement may be there but they may gradually lessen - that's where you may need to focus and work upon - to reverse dwindling love.

The second groom may be thankless, crafty, physically flexible and athletic.
impulsive, shrewd talker, good in writing and communication skills, intelligent, brilliant mind, assertive, strong willed, sincere in work, ambitious, successful in business and trade, confident and having positive attitude, sensitive, philosophical, cool, knowledgeable.

You may have to wait considerably for your second marriage but there may just be a possibility during 2025 end - entire 2026. However, as I had mentioned in my previous post to you, your marriage is fully dependent on short dasha-transit combo clicks/sparks. I don't have that much bandwidth to pinpoint on those exact timings.

For second marriage potential and in general, you may wear gemstones for Mercury, Sun and Ketu.You may ask me later on how to wear Emerald, Ruby and Cats Eye.

Hope this helps..
Take care,
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

FYF

Post by FYF » 29 Mar 2021

Thanks sir for the informative reading ! Sometimes it feels like it's better to be a common man than an interesting one ! But destiny doesn't hear anyone's urges !

But thanks a lot for a detailed reading !

I'll also wait to hear from Kimahy sir on my queries !

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 30 Mar 2021

Hello Fyf
Marriage is on the cards until July 2023.
Strengthen the Sun and Moon by mantras, worship, poojas.
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

FYF

Post by FYF » 31 Mar 2021

Thanks Pem sir ! I am wearing a pearl at the moment worshipping lord Shiva but I'll possibly also have to think of wearing a ruby as you both suggested.

I'm also curious to know the quality of married life both with the husband and with the in laws ! If you would predict some of those it would be of great help !

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 01 Apr 2021

hello fyf,

one possible slot occurs between nov- 2021 and apr 2022.

you wrote:

" But at the moment I am very concerned about my marriage and quality of married life !
During Sa-Me dasa, 2018 (Ju transiting 1st house, Sa 3rd house) I had done a registry marriage,
but till now the marriage has not taken place , rather possibly we'll be going for a nullity of marriage soon ! "

around apr 2018, jup was in libra and saturn was in sagitarius. Where is 1st house and 3rd house involvement
here ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 02 Apr 2021

Taurus lagna , there seems to be one break in affair, marraige will occur after 2022 may to 2023 April

FYF

Post by FYF » 03 Apr 2021

Hi vedicmaths,

I was calculating transit with respect to moon. That's how I landed there.
vedicmaths wrote:
> hello fyf,
>
> one possible slot occurs between nov- 2021 and apr 2022.
>
> you wrote:
>
> " But at the moment I am very concerned about my marriage and
> quality of married life !
> During Sa-Me dasa, 2018 (Ju transiting 1st house, Sa 3rd house) I had
> done a registry marriage,
> but till now the marriage has not taken place , rather possibly we'll be
> going for a nullity of marriage soon ! "
>
> around apr 2018, jup was in libra and saturn was in sagitarius. Where is
> 1st house and 3rd house involvement
> here ?
>
> truly yours,
> vedicmaths

FYF

Post by FYF » 03 Apr 2021

Thank you Vedam33 sir,

One break in affair means is it like break up and a new relationship or break and then continuing the same affair. Also, if you could predict about how married life will be ( both with husband and with in laws ).
vedam33 wrote:
> Taurus lagna , there seems to be one break in affair, marraige will occur
> after 2022 may to 2023 April

FYF

Post by FYF » 08 Apr 2021

Hi @Kimahy sir, @Vedam33 sir, @Vedicmaths sir

It would be great if you could predict how my married life will be ( both with husband and with in laws and also from the perspectives of mental peace and physical health )?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 11 Apr 2021

Hi,

There is a significant footprint and influence of the Lunar Nodes (Rahu-Ketu) in your birth-chart and Ketu's notorious or nefarious designs seem to be quite obvious, with Ketu being placed in the 2nd house of family expansion (Rahu in the 8th house of Mangalya-Sthna) and his depositor Mercury/Budha being placed in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign.

On the sidelines, the weak and wobbling Moon/Chandra (the 3rd lord of desires/initiatives/courage is placed in the 6th house of effort in Roga-Sthana) does not have much of support on either side (is also aspected by a strong Yoga-Karaka Saturn/Shani-dev - both in Rashi and Navamsa or D-9) creating a partial Kemadurma Yoga, making you a bit of lonesome individual with few or fewer friends and little or limited social life.

Current Maha-Dasha is that of Yogakaraka Saturn/Shani-dev, placed in his favorite abode of Makara Rashi and Antara of Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra - both seemingly well placed, but with inherent weakness and contributing to the current situation.

Kindly consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa. Apart from that, it would help for you to clam your wavering mind by way of practicing Yogasana/Meditation/Pranayama.

PS: It might help if you could kindly provide more insight by way of sharing details of the current relationship/situation... I wonder if there is a possibility for you (and if you've made forceful attempts) to salvage the situation.

Sincerely...

FYF

Post by FYF » 13 Apr 2021

Thanks @Sishya sir for the detailed analysis.

I don't think there's much to share about it. The proposal was explored from a matrimonial portal and after meeting them for the first time we declined the proposal. Later the groom individually got in touch with me and expressed his interest to have the relationship. After talking to him for some time I decided to agree to his proposal. A year later my family went into a turmoil and that is when he expressed his wish to do a marriage registry. Even though I informed that arranging an event will be diffcult for me in such a situation he initially convinced for the registry and it happened all of a sudden. But when we met his family we again felt that they are not really accepting the marriage. Soon after they started forcing for arranging the whole event in 2 months. In spite of me requesting for some time to make everything stable for multiple times they concluded that this relationship cannot sustain and went for nullification of registry. However it got delayed for almost 2.5 years unexpectedly. Meanwhile the boy again reached out to reconcile to which I agreed, but the moment I was planning to involve families again and fix a date the relationship broke again pointing to the same reason as why you didn't marry in 2 months 2.5 years back.....even though it has put me in shock but not like the last time. Pros and cons are clearer now.

About me, true that my friend circle is not much big and I have been comfortable in having a me time. But across the acquaintance cirlces that I have grown in years I have been respected, mostly. And mostly because of being a transparent dependable person, rather than being good in studies or so..

The thoughts that put me in worry now are
If I have a marriage ? If I have a peaceful ,happy marriage ( because this is also hampering my work.and every aspect) ?
If my in laws are anyiway going to be like this ? If I shall have to stay with them ?

I have exalted Mercury in Navamsa chart, just wondering if this can help? Also I've read somewhere debilitated Mercury with exalted venus creates neechbhanga Raj yoga ? Also if having Jupiter's aspect on 7th lord can help ? And if Jupiter being exalted in Navamsa ( though in Guru Chandal yoga ) can help ?

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 26 Apr 2021

Marriage after summer 2022 onwards. No marital happiness is showing.

Sasb
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sasb » 28 May 2021

Hi vedicmaths,

A curious thread indeed. I am also a Taurus born. Jupiter in Ascendant, Rahu in 10th, Mars in 11th Pisces (Retrograde). Now in Moon-Venus with Moon in 12th and Venus in 2nd. Mercury in 5th. Saturn in 8th.

Any prediction on upcoming Mars mahadasha? Never married, nor willing to. Just interested on an overview of what to expect. Moon mahadasha was a horrible one.

Thanks and regards