single since last 10 years...should i take to spirituality?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
nidhi222
single since last 10 years...should i take to spirituality?

Post by nidhi222 » 17 Mar 2021

atma namaste everyone....
my last relationship ended in 2011...he was cheating on me...since then i have not been in a relationship and whatever little interactions i have had with other men...have been disastrous...i am now moving towards my 30s...being a woman...i m now scared about my marriage... my elder sister of 33yrs is also still unmarried.

can anyone please tell me do i even have a yoga for marriage?.. my 7th lord is retro and debilitated. in navamsha it doesnt get any better...its also vargottam pushkar... what kind of husband will i get? how about my married life??
at this point i also feel maybe i shouldnt get married at all. and lead a single life...as being single is better than being in a bad marriage...
any insight wold be helpful...thankyou
details....
11/12/1992
5.01 am
dehradun india.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: single since last 10 years...should i take to spirituality?

Post by Sujit » 21 Mar 2021

Ascendant - libra with mars debilitated
chart is weak for marriage and you would find it difficult to get married.
In my opinion focus on job, passion, hobbies...
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Mar 2021

Hi,

It does look like the chart is indicating a tendency towards denial of marriage... with Ketu in the 8th house playing a spoil-sport. He is aspecting both Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra (the natural or Naisargika Kalathra or Vivaha-Karaka) and 5th lord Saturn/Shani-dev, while being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mrigashira Nakshatra, ruled by 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana Mars/Kuja (creating a Tapaswi Yoga) - although the mutual aspect of 5th and 7th lord had set the stage for a love relationship, the other necessary connections and the detaching influence seem to have ended it.

Purely for academic interest, please confirm if the stated love/relationship ended between August and November 2011.

Sincerely...

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 21 Mar 2021

Hi,

There are mixed indications with regard to marriage.

Strength comes from the following:
1) Note that 7th lord Mars is strong being retrograde and also vargottama.
2) Also note that Venus which is not only the karaka for marriage but also ascendant and 8th (mangalya) lord is strong being exalted in navamsa,
3) Saturn is yogakaraka and strong being in own sign and also causes mahapurush yoga.

Support is given by the following:
1) 7th lord Mars is aspected by karaka Venus which indicates happy marriage.
2) 7th lord Mars is aspected by lord of ascendant lord Venus which again indicates happy marriage.

Challenges are caused by the following:
1) Lord of 7th Mars being opposite to Saturn may delay marriage.
2) Karaka Venus in conjunction with Saturn may also delay marriage.
3) 7th lord Mars being retrograde may cause married life to be unhappy.
4) 8th house (mangalya) has natural malefic Ketu.

Love marriage is indicated by the following:
1) 5th lord Saturn is in conjunction with karaka Venus and opposite to 7th lord Mars.
2) Lagna lord Venus is in conjunction with 5th lord Saturn and mutual aspect with 7th lord Mars.

Since you are nearing 30 years, it can be said that marriage is already delayed. In other words, Saturn has already played its role. Ketu's negative role is countered by 8th lord Venus which is strong.

With this background, consider Mars antardasha in Jupiter mahadasha. Jupiter is 7th lord from Moon. Also the 7th and antardasha lord Mars is in 11th house (gain, success) from Jupiter. Therefore, an attempt made during this period to get married may be successful. However, retrogression of Mars may keep causing challenges.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 22 Mar 2021

Marriage is delayed because of punarphoo dosha( Saturn in Shravana Nakshatra).

7th Cuspal Sublord Moon is in Ardra Nakshatra and in Rahu Sub. Rahu is conjunct with 2nd cusp. So Marriage is promised in the chart.

Current Mahadasa Jupiter is in Hasta Nakshatra and sub of Saturn. Saturn is in Shravan Nakshatra. Both Hasta and Shravana nakshatra ruler is Moon. Moon is in 8th house... So Jupiter Mahadasa will not give marriage results.

Marriage can happen in Saturn Mahadasa.... sometime around January 2025....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Mar 2021

Hi,

On my part, I'm inclined to think Saturn/Shani-dev Maha-Dasha will create an opportunity for the native to fall in love (perhaps with somebody at workplace or Karma-Sthana) again. And, there might be a decent or outside chance (with Ketu or Lord Ganesha's blessings) for marriage. But then, exercising caution will be beneficial.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 22 Mar 2021

The debilitation of the 7th lord Mars gets cancelled on two counts - one is that Mars is in a Kendra and Vargottama which, by itself is a cancellation. The second is that Saturn provides a cancellation.

The Bhava madhya of the 7th bhava is ruled by Sun (Kritika Nakshatra). This planet is in the 2nd house but is blanked out by Rahu causing a Grahana Yoga. There are no other malefic aspects or associations on/in the 7th house. Marriage is not denied.

A shanti for Grahana dosha can facilitate marriage. You can look up for remedies on the net. Perform the same with proper sankalpa and belief. Both the current dasa of Jupiter and the next one of Saturn can give marriage.

TKC

nidhi222

Post by nidhi222 » 24 Mar 2021

namste @shishya thankyou for your response, yes indeed it ended not in november...but in december 2011.. it had been getting worse post august 2011 and finally broke in 2011 for good..
plz pardon me if i digress but i am preparing for civil services exam...will appear this year in 2021 result will be out next year 2022... do you see any chances of me qualifying... as it is love isnt working for me...so atleast i want a good career... but i have been unemployed too...
it would be really kind of you to tell me about my career..if not civil services then what career should i choose?
when can expect to earn my own money...?
it would be very kind of you if you could answer...thankyou

nidhi222

Post by nidhi222 » 24 Mar 2021

namaste @sujit
thanks so much for the reply... u said focus on career...sadly i dont have one now.... do you see a career for me? i am preparing for civil services exam appearing this year 2021...result in 2022...when can i be employed? and what kind of job do u see??

nidhi222

Post by nidhi222 » 03 Apr 2021

@shishya....yes you are correct... the relationship went down after aug/sept and ended in december 2011
and thankyou everyone for their analysis...i got mixed answers...so m a bit confused...but thankyou.
do i have an inter religious marriag and does 7th lord retro indicate spouse from past life?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 04 Apr 2021

Hi,

Hopefully, you'll understand some (if not all) responses to your query would have factored in the input you've provided - including your current mindset. In any internet forum like this, one invariably misses out on finer details (including the option of understanding the impact of Desha-Kaala-Patra and other such). And, given a birth-chart like yours it is possible for responses to have divided opinions.

Suggestion is that you not get confused... but focus on what you really want to do. If you are keen on getting married (a complete denial is when you and well-wishers don't exercise free-will and give up completely), it would perhaps make sense for you to consider all viable options - including unconventional (inter-caste/faith/religion/culture etc.). In other words, please don't decide or let your decisions be driven by the responses you get in this forum. Instead, kindly validate responses (if need be, seek clarification, provide additional information - when sought etc.) and take appropriate action.

Sincerely...

Kumar1961
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Kumar1961 » 06 Apr 2021

Hello,
I will divide your question into 2 sections
1. Why you are unmarried till now and upto age 28
2. Will you get married and if so, when

1. Lets check for malefic in 2-4-7-8-12 positions , (from Asc as well as Rasi, the Moon sign)
From Asc: in 2nd house-Rahu and Sun ,in 4th Saturn, 8th Ketu
From Moon: in 2nd Mars, in 8th Saturn, in 12th-Ketu
2nd house (house of family) is severely afflicted,

7th lord is debilitated and retro ( so we can consider to pose less problems), Vargottamam doesn't nullify the debility, but 10th position (Direction strength is good for 7th lord Mars) does . Its also in aspect of Kalatra karaka Venus. There fore it can delay (Saturn aspect Mars too ) but cannot deny marriage.
In addition, the in 4th house , Venus (with directional strength) is aspected by Jupiter will definitely encourage a marriage

Your toughest period in the past 10 years if you see would have been be October 2016 to July 2019 period, especially with relationships
This is because you are on the Jupiter Maha dasa - Venus Sub dasa....and this is unfavorable for your asc, Libra. Jupiter and Venus dont go together
In addition, as per transit, you are also running Ashtama Saturn period and this is also not favorable.
Next sub dasa is of Mars the 7th lord, this is also a conducive period,but its wise to wait for the Ashtama Saturn period to be over.

Most opportune period would be in Rahu sub dasa, in the period...middle of 2022 to end 2024.
Best time would be after Jan 2023

Kumar Coimbatore

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 08 Apr 2021

Are u born in November or December ?
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487