Sishya please help..... how will be married life??

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
hitesh2986
Sishya please help..... how will be married life??

Post by hitesh2986 » 13 Mar 2021

Hello

Male born on 5th January 1991 @ 2.35 AM in Udaipur Rajasthan.

Can anyone let me know how will be the married life??

Thanks!!

hitesh2986

Re: Sishya please help..... how will be married life??

Post by hitesh2986 » 17 Apr 2021

Sishya.....can you please analyse birth chart.

Thanks!!

hitesh2986

Post by hitesh2986 » 07 May 2021

Hello can anyone please analyse my married life and let me know anything about life partner.

Thanks!!

hitesh2986

Post by hitesh2986 » 17 May 2021

Hello Sishya..... Can you please analyse the birth chart!

Thanks!

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 May 2021

Hi,

I'm not sure how I might have missed this thread, all these days. Anyways, please let me/us know who the native is (if related, what is the relationship), gender etc. It would also help if you could kindly provide some background and set the context.

Sincerely...

hitesh2986

Post by hitesh2986 » 18 May 2021

Thanks for your reply!

Native is a male.

He has a conjunction of combust Saturn, Rahu and Venus in 4th house in Capricorn. Also Jupiter is exalted but retrograde and in conjunction with ketu in 10th house in cancer. Mars is in 8th house.

In navamsa chart sun is delibilated, rahu ketu in 1/7 axis.

So could you please analyse the birth chart and let us know how will be the married life.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 18 May 2021

Venus with Saturn in the same nakshatra and completely shadowed by Rahu forms a Stree dosha. Saturn joining Rahu in the same nakshatra creats a Shrapit dosha. Both these do not augur well for a peaceful marriage.

Regular worship of Lord Shiva and Devi Parvati advised before marriage. Since the chart has Kuja dosha also, matching of charts need to be done before marriage.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 19 May 2021

Hi,

The request for background information was sought to understand the impact of "Desha-Kaala-Patra" on the unfolding of native's Karma. Anyways, below are a few from my observation of the native's birth-chart:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Tula Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swathi Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu.
2. Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is placed in a friendly house of Yogakaraka Saturn/Shani-dev's Swasthana and his favorite abode of Makara Rashi. Incidentally, Saturn/Shani-dev is placed right there and Rahu is in close proximity and seems to be all over Venus/Shukra and all of them are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttarashada Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi.
3. Although not really a benefic (ruling the 3rd & 6th houses).. a saving grace is that they are aspected by a Retrograde/Vakra Jupiter/Guru, from his Uccha-Sthana in Karaka Rashi. Jupiter/Guru's conjunction with Ketu is forming a Guru/Chandala Yoga in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana.
4. Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra also lords the 8th house of Randra-Sthana. He is in a Parivarthana Yoga with the 11th lord of Desire Fulfillment Sun/Ravi.
5. Mercury/Budha, the 9th lord of Bhagya-Sthana and 12th lord of Shayana-Sthana is caught deep in Gandanta degrees, does not auger well for a satisfactory or fulfilling married life. Neither does placement of 2nd and 7th lord Mars/Kuja in the 8th house or Randra-Sthana.
6. Situation in Navamsa or D-9 does not change drastically.

In summary, marriage is delayed and not entirely denied. Further, there seems to be a good possibility of an unconventional (including inter-caste/religion/faith and other such) marriage. And, married life may not be satisfactory or fulfilling. Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea to consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Sincerely...

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 23 May 2021

Married life not peaceful. Delayed marriage till Rahu Jupiter period. More than one marriage.